Reviews for Delta of Mercury
dpennell007 chapter 25 . 6/20
Fabulous portrayal of the vulnerability behind Rosalie's tough exterior. Emmett fits her so well, and Jasper is one wonderful kick ass brother. Loved it!
NomadDreamer chapter 25 . 4/26/2016
Loved. LOVED! So different in style but in a great way. Thanks for writing this and capturing both characters so well.
noflowers chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
Like a yo-yo. Laughter, tears, giggles & sobs.
X
noflowers chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
"I don't know how to pray, so I played..."
So true that prayer & music, both let the soul speak.
noflowers chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
*nods sagely*
Jasper's clothing explained...
i have so much love for your brain.
noflowers chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
Woot!
25 mini chapters...? This just HAS to become a real story. I need it to be written, even if i am arriving 6 years after the last update. Your characters ROCK and i so want to read more from you!
X
noflowers chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Nice throw back to Bella seeing Rose's room and noting all the mirrors. I knew it wasn't vanity.
Also, LOL to Jay (i hate "Jazz", lolz) always baring his ass.
:0D
noflowers chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
bawling.
Six years after it was written.
noflowers chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I just fell in love with your version of Emmett... He stole into my heart with, "People are less intimidated by a large man if they think he is stupid." Clearly this Em is not and I can't wait to get to know him! How rare it is in Twi-fanficdom to see anyone other than B's & E's pov's.
MorningSkyeSong chapter 25 . 3/23/2015
It's been about four or five years since I read your work and I knew I loved it but I didn't remember how much. I still get goosebumps.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
What a brilliant, perfect finish! I've read your other story and loved it to bits and I feel just the same about this one. I wish your story list had a hundred entries on it. Thank you for the pleasure.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
It's so emotional, reaching out to her father, hope in her heart. I am so moved by each little chapter, each one more than the last.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
This one breaks my heart.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
That last "olease" made my eyes tear up. Beautiful in the saddest way.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Rosalie is so observant. The silent ones often are. So well portrayed.
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »