Reviews for Delta of Mercury
arfalcon chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Now we understand her passion and skills on the guitar. Wow. this is an amazing way to tell a story.
Viola Cornuta chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
oh Mama!
LBD chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
I LOVE this.

Keep going. You're doing awesome! I think this is one of the best I've read for The Twilight 25. :)

It also gives a lot more info about the family than Tropic of Virgo did. It's interesting... I wasn't really interested until now about how they all came to be Cullens. And, Jasper and Alice make me laugh.

Please update soon!
amanda1104 chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
Ill def be a fan! LOVED ToV! love a good EM FF!
arfalcon chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
omg. This is a brilliant way to unlock Rose's silence. I wonder how much of this (if any) Emmett already knew, or is he just learning it in that too-tight, terribly confining airplane space?
Viola Cornuta chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
Mom has her priorities!
redsnapdragon chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
These are INCREDIBLE. I just love the little bits and pieces that you continue to weave into the larger story of these characters.
Viola Cornuta chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Oh Lord Rose, you make me cry.
arfalcon chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Oh no.
bmango chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
These are awesome! Getting glimpses of Rose and why she is how she is. And I couldn't imagine having to work off the prompts, too. You are amazing... -b
arfalcon chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
So this is a diary Rose started writing when she was 6? Yeah, I guess she's really letting Emmett in. She's probably frightened by the prospect of Emmett going to college.

Enough Freud. You just posted a zillion chapters, so I'm off to read!
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
Sounds crazy to me! I like crazy.

cabr chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
Awesome, what a view into their world from a mysterious perspective.
addictedtotwilight79 chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Love the Jasper comment. Sorry I am babbling.

arfalcon chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
My reaction to Emmett's finding Rose's diary is a feather light "Oh!". I like Emmett and Rose stories, and I love that this one is an extension of your beautifully lyric "Tropic of Virgo".

I know this will be another wonderful story.
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »