Reviews for Growing Up Unstable
Shannon chapter 26 . 4/7/2011
I just want to say that you are an amazing writer... I've never read a fanfic of n2n that someone did everything so perfectly. You emotionally connected with each character and i loved it so much. You are truly gifted... Keep writing (:
Shannon chapter 25 . 4/7/2011
Really loved this
Shannon chapter 22 . 4/7/2011
amazing. i loved the gabe/natalie scene.
Shannon chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
I really liked this chapter. It showed the emotional depth of the family. You covered everyone and how they really are. love it.
Shannon chapter 18 . 4/7/2011
Once again, you captured Natalie perfect. And I LOVED how you snuck Henry in there (:
Shannon chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
Loved it. Loved it. You got Dr. Madden down perfectly. And everything Natalie felt and said was perfect.
SHannon chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
I LOVED THIS! amazing!
SHannon chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
I really loved this chapter. I love how you made such a complicated relationship between Diana and her mother. You made it all so clear in one chapter. Lovely.
Shannon chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
I loved this chapter alot (: I love your writing!
Shannon chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. this is fantastic. I love the way you ended it... bc she does seemed surprised when he walks in... love this. so much.
entwined-in-a-web chapter 26 . 1/16/2011
i hope this counts as silence cuz i'm dead silent while typing this.

n2n basically opened my eyes up to my life and it made me realize so much. It's pretty mich the story of my life up there.I practically AM natalie Goodman minus the drugs and the boyfriend.

so this is for you, Next to Normal.

Don't forget, there will be light.
Defying Gravity 728 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
So I haven't exactly been keeping up with very many fanfics these days, but I just wanted to say, I've really been enjoying these oneshots! I found out that you just updated this and am working my way backwards through them. I really love this one in particular. :)
tearbending chapter 24 . 8/12/2010
Poor Henry :( He tries so hard. I love this!
me chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
I love you for posting all of this. I like the length and how developed and consistent the characters are. Please keep updating.
YourEyes1012 chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
Uh-oh...great chapter! I love this story so much haha. Hmmm I can't think of anything to suggest for you to write about, but you seem to come up with some GREAT ideas on your own, anyway :) good luck! Oh - and update soon hehe.