Reviews for Punishment
awwww, that was sweet.
masked deamon chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
great i loved it! :)
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really liked that Suzaku didn't just end up raping him, or something like that...he realized his mistake, and it was so touching.

Thank you, thins fanfiction was amazing.
The Other Romance chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw, that's so sweet and sniff, angsty...I love yaoi stories like this...
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
TTTT That, was, BEAUTIFUL! So beautiful that I want that 2 happen 2 me, only, no hiiting me with a gun or the nails, but everything else yes. Haha.
MyDoll chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
oh this was awesome! however it did seem a bit rushed. but it was a good story! i really enjoyed it! lol i am too lazy to sign in im mydoll.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
*reads and her brain explodes* Yeah, it's a bit rushed... The last time I read something so fast-paced (you may want to spend more time slowing the pace down, creating a mood and setting... a lot more time) the author was on crack. (No, you don't want to know)
ElectricVoiceSystem chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
OH MY GOD! i NEVER read sad stories like this, but i freaking LOVE THIS! i was like crying over my computer when Suzaku realized how much he messed up! and i LOVE how Lelouch was so forgiving! i didn't think it was rushed at all, i absolutely LOVED THIS PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Ohioan0897 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Yes your right it is a bit rushed. Also, I don't know why many people do not follow this simple rule but it gets on my nerves everytime. Whenever someone speaks, you make a new paragraph. No ifs, ands, or buts. Plain and simple. Other than that it was very creative, next time try to go over it if you have time, many parts were quite confusing.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2