Reviews for Downtime
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Interesting, interesting indeed. Good fic, love that Ryan writes fanfiction.
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
SQUEE! MAJOR SQUEE! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SQUEE! I'm feeling a wee bit dead at the moment, considering the late hour, so my brain isn't really processing things, but this was awesome. And hilarious. And squeeifying. And I love Beckett's subconscious constantly telling her how much Castle means to her. It made me want to grab a pillow and squee madly. So I did. D I also love the idea of Ryan writing fanfiction, that's just... really, really amusing. But yeah... I loved it. Not much a surprise there, eh? _ WRITE MORE CASTLE FANFICTION! I'm completely hooked and I neeeed more! It's a full-blown obsessions now.
Edgar Night chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You know, in and amongst the pure epic win that is Alternatively, I have a horrible habit of forgetting that your other fanfic is full of win too. -hangs head in shame-

Richard Castle was not a rhinoceros

I don't care if it's just an ikkle dependent clause that wants to be a sentence when it grows up, this is my favourite line. XD
Elizabeth.ff chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was cute and funnny and adorable and, did I mention cute?

Loved it!

:-)
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that was super duper cute! i love the premise, so cute and innocent and the whole thing was just so great and wonderful, loved it!

~blue
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
ryan writes fanfic? that is too funny. beckett and castle chasing an ice-cream truck is priceless, and i like the romantice undertones. very good job.

p.s. i figured i should review this, now that i know for sure you're ben's first beta (i got recruited late).
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was silly. I enjoyed it very much. Write more, please.
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
wah! bad wolf! D8 oh my!

hehe. taht was awesome! and hilarious! :):) keep writing!

:D MSC
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Woohoo! An awesome story!

"She wondered if she was supposed to be irritated or charmed. She settled for sulkily melting a little bit on the inside. "

This line is pure genius.

"Irritably, part of Beckett’s lung dissolved into warm, fluffy goo"

This is equally awesome, with a side order of fantasmagorical.
Yorick's Talking Skull chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
MERLIN’S BEARD! I loved that fanfic! You kept the plot flowing throughout and I loved the banter between the characters! You write for them so well! I also really enjoyed the battle between Kate’s heart and mind. It was an interesting take on how she feels about Castle!

Thank you for making my day with this Castle story!

Please, please, please (with imaginary cherries on top), keep writing!

-Scarlet

P.S. Now if you will excuse me, I shall be a looking up a Detective Darkbootie in the CSI and NCIS stories. (How cool would it be if somebody had that penname?) Detective Darkbootie here I come! *Begins the hunt*
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was good. I hope we see you around this part of the site more often.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I liked it:)
Susan S chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Nicely done! Castle and Beckett come alive in your hands. Please serve up some more.
goblynn chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
THIS is why I adore fanfiction-being privy to snippets of characters' lives that otherwise would never be seen (since the networks wouldn't "waste" screentime with delicious sequences such as this). -and so well-written! The banter was excellent (particularly the moment when everyone is talking over Castle, and only bits and pieces of his comments come through), as well as the surprising turn you took in having them not only go to his old neighborhood for ice cream, but also having to chase the truck.

Oh, let me just say I loved it-well done.
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Great job with the challenge! What a fun story! I love how Castle is able to get to the inner Becket at times. I certainly hope you write some more about my favorite pair.