Reviews for Please Hear My Voice
DREAMER1084 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Yes, the part I like Suzume the most is she always tries her best. Megumi is an ideal girl, but Suzume is the one of the little people who supported Kiyomaro before Gash appeared. She is one of the reasons Kiyomaro has tried hard to save the world, and she is...ok I can't keep speaking so...well, the most important thing is I like your fic.
So, would you mind if I translated this story into Chinese? I'll mark your name to clarify it's written by you.
Looking forward to your reply and I hope it wouldn't bother you.
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awwhh! That was the most cutest thing ever! This two are just, meant to be! I love Suzume and Kiyomaro together! Gah! :D :D
teacupz chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
amazing. I always like this pairing cause of Suzume who tries really hard to get a place in Kiyomaro's heart. yep, the girl has a brilliant attitude that I like her so much, XD

descriptions are good and the last part is just perfect!really enjoyable and pretty fresh idea. hope you will keep writing awesome stories like this!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
How cute~ I feel bad for all the bad songs Megumi would have to listen to. XD You have to give Suzume credit for always trying. (She's pretty cute herself. I can't see why anyone hates her. :P) I'm surprised she's in the choir. Not saying she can't be, or anything. It's just kinda cool.

Sorry for the short review. Hope to see more cute and fluffy writing from you~
StardustNyako chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
A contest eh? Such a cute couple those two! Poor Kiyo was hi with a trumbone note . . .I hope he doesn't go deaf! Hooray for Suzy's singing talent! Pretty good one shot, I HOPE KIYO NOTICES SUZY!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Yay I'm not alone who like KiyoandSuzy! They're cool with oner anothere BD I'm a huge Suzy fan... She's such a unbique character... honestly not super beautiful but cute, fails almost at everytrhing but still tries! It's something cool in mjy opinion :( IU hate how Megumi fans don't even like or bother with hert D, Tis heartbreaking.

Anyway update soon!
GoneFromThisAccountForever chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I LOVE IT! XD

And it was not crap! It was so cute!