Reviews for Arctic Banana's Halloween Craptacular
urmom chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
giant mooing sheep? lifecomplete
AutobotTwinsMudflap chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Why dose everyBody hate Twilight ugh. Before I was into Transformers I was into Twilight but I like Transformers more than Twilight( Edward us so hot)

Scorpy is so cute as a mooing sheep can I have him? The Fallen is like herbt on Family guy or me and my parents called him Herbt the prevt lol I love that name.

I think I'm going to draw the undead hotdog costume that Jazz woren the year before
Xenophobic Doll chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Still too lazy to sign in.

"Who's the cutest sheepie in the world?"

Me! I'm the cutest sheepie! Scorponok replied, jumping up onto Blackout's leg so his master could admire him more.

"And how does the sheep go?" he asked.

Moo! Scorponok said excitedly.

I laughed so hard when I read this, that my roomie told me I had to SHARE if I wanted to smoke crack.
KittenwithaSledgehammer chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So funny!

LOVED the costumes.

Jazz gave me the idea for my next halloween costume! THANKS!

I don't like the vampires. sparkle looks so fake, and the vampires really don't look pretty if you actually use your eyes to look. Vampire, blah.

Werewolves are much better. X3

Kyt
Caramel Cheescake chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Just wondering about that rock Brawl got, is it a reference to Charlie Brown?

And what does an undead hotdog look like?
AutobotsInferior chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Well I hope you're happy Banana. It's bad enough that you made Starscream dress up as a Teletubby, The Fallen read this story and was so upset he went into a stasis lock. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
DarkHunter643 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
the cake is a lie! ha the twilight joke was funny. skorpy a sheep how did you get that? and the fallen a perv thats gona haunt me forever...DX
0Lix0Tetrax0 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Lol. This is fantastic! I laughed the whole way through! And, yeah, the Latin is pretty much as you said. We take Latin in our school. (

Poor Frenzy with the Fallen! I never woulda guessed that the creepy old guy was him, though now it makes sense. You are the best humor writer with the Decepticons I've ever seen!
varsitylove16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
xD

Now I have an image of the Fallen mol... er, doing something BAD to little younglings... That's almost as bad as your Bumblebee and Barricade scenarios. O_O You did not just read that. NO. You didn't.

So, uh, fucking hilarious once again! :D

VLS
meteor prime chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Yay! The Fallen! aww scorpy's a cute sheepie. X3 I lovhe family guy stuff. XD sorry its taken me so long to get round to reading this but i've been swamped with coursework. bleargh. XD Meg's ishiding in the bushes- Toss me one of those Twix! XD XD thee tories see to get more and mor crazy. Ad more and more Craptastic (or fantastic if you wana be picky bout it)! I hope there's more soon!

Mo.

Meteor Prime
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Where does this Catalyst come from? Maybe you should make a story about them!

I can't imagine how much weirder Jazz's costume will be next year. Probably...fish scales?

And...ever think about Jolt and Chia Pets?
9aza chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOL! Poor Starscream is the purple Tellytubby. You know, last year I saw two 15 year old boys dressed up as Po and Lala.

I actually got all the references! Yay!

You hate Twilight? If so, you will get along nicely with my friend (Fallout fan).

Funny story and my brother liked it too.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Loved Megatron's costume! And loved Jazz's costume! Hiliarious stuff, too much to point out.

Charlie Brown reference! And Twilight. That's all I caught.
Kittisbat chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love the Latin spell. That's way funnier than it should be. :p

“Maybe if we ran into vampires instead…the kind that don’t sparkle…”

Finally, someone that understands! Since when did "sparkly" become synonymous with "scary," "vampire," "dreamy," and "real men?" I'm tempted to send this to my friend just for that one line. She's obsessed.

Sorry, felt the need to say that.

I love this story. Ya got anymore planned? Huh? Huh? I can'ts wait!

I have to admit, I have the urge to dress up as "a figment of your imagination," now. Either that, or as rock lobster. Both good and suitably random.
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
lmao i luv blackout, poor screamer though...man i luv the way you put The Fallen as the "creepy old man" XD seriously, i have to say, ur officially my fave writer