Reviews for Cold as Ice by Sin of Existence
kuraitja chapter 12 . 3/26
loved it.
Monster King chapter 12 . 2/24
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
RatherFabulous chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
Okay, just no. I've sacrificed enough brain-cells to this wretched travesty. Bleaurgh. I could FEEL myself getting dumber with each page-click. (Ostensibly because you'd HAVE to be an idiot to delve more deeply into this dreck.)
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
Well, I won't say it's TERRIBLE, but...well, okay, that's a lie. It's terrible. Quite terrible...although, if Enoby Way were to show up, this could be seen as a Purpose-Built Crap-Fic. It's certainly a valid theory. The constant repetition of "McGonnagel?" jumps the shark a bit. Perhaps the author was a "My Immortal" fan?

That said, you re-posted it for a reason, so I'm going to TRY to give this story the benefit of doubt and stick it out a BIT longer.
Thus far, the author is almost certainly a young boy who doesn't pay much attention in school. He's going to figure out the name of the transfiguration teacher eventually so that he can stop GUESSING, right? Perhaps he'll learn fact-checking as well. Pft, silly me, that hope is faint.

Really now, HOW do you HIDE a chunk of BLOODY MEAT the size of a SOCCER BALL in a ROBE?" (I think he'd need to have appropriated his granny's purse, at least, for that.)
Just...WOW, this fic is AWFUL! Is that the appeal, then? Oh, alright, I'll stop figuratively waving my arms about and ranting.

Well, we shall see...but only until I can't stand it any longer and stagger off to read "Browncoat, Green Eyes" by Nonjon to detox.
TheUnholySmirk chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
If ur not going to be original about it, at least edit the chapter for spelling and grammar. Sry, that makes me sound like an ass, but u didn't even write it, so it isn't a time issue. Did u just copy paste?
LandlessLord chapter 12 . 3/1/2017
Is there a sequel by any chance in the making by another author or what the f*** ever ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This is complete shit
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Owls are only in 5th year... it would just be grades.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Good story. But the fireblot is not out yet, it doesn't come out until Harry is. 3rd year. The broom it would be better than is the nimbus 2000
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Care of magical creatures does not start as a class until 3rd year. Please change.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
One mistake blaize zabini in the list of names should be dead last. His last name is zabini not blaise, so unless you want to do all first names, please change that.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying your story so far
Name.exe failed to load chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
I know you copied it but that is seriously the worse ending for a story that isn't sequel baiting
MischiefsKing chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
Loved this story, please say that there is a sequel somewhere?
fallensong chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
love this story, wish he had kept it up, glad you posted it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
Yay! Just found out that there are 2 sequels. They can be found if you google "Cold as Ice by Sin of Existence".