Reviews for The Necklace
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
"So we're doing this so Bella can sleep with Edward while she's human, get hurt and force a confrontation on their honeymoon. Sound reasoning, Alice."

I couldn't agree more. Smh.

Let's face it , you can act like there are other reasons because we all know the immediate problem could be solved but you let it continue instead of getting Edward over his hang ups and bring bella to reality.

You don't need to tell her the truth. You could lie about the urgency then tell the truth afterwards.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Very imaginative and creative story. Jasper and Alice actions and reactions were pretty unrecognizable but easily understood. They were thrown into situations and places they had never been, and in some cases didn't even know existed. Confusion would be the order of the day. Alice being part fae is actually easy to believe. Though they may have meant well, trying to keep Alice from leaving the sidhe was not one of their brightest ideas. She would probably have been willing to stay on good terms with them if not for that little trick. Thank goodness we don't seem to be having any hybrid babies. There are other things going on that will be even more traumatic I believe. It will be fun to see the dragon slayers again. Sakhmet is going to make quite the impression when she appears to help the Cullen's. Enjoyed the story as a whole.
1avidfan chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I really loved this story but am still puzzled despite reading Prelude and Polar Night. What is the significance of the necklaces from Aine? Are they the reason Alice is having problems with her sight? What do they mean for the Cullen's?

Also is the newborn vampire Aod? Did Sakhmet turn him into a vampire when she rushed to Volturi? I also was a bit puzzled by the whole Sakhmet & Aod relationship. This is the very first I have every encountered fairies in my reading. Really different and enjoyable, those I will have to read again to understand more, I think. However I am vbusy evading Newborn at the moment.

Thanks for a good read.
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Really nice change, but it must surely happen so fast, in order for them to be back in America before Edward and Bella get back. It makes sense as to why Alice is such a small vampire!
iceblondie chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
It has been my pleasure to read such a wonderful series of combined stories. It kept me captivated the entire time wanting more. Loved your writing and imagination.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
Ok... Pretty sure that was aid waking up, but damn, put in some x's or something . On first read through, I was afraid that Alice killed Bella while reliving her change.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Wow! Wondering if we'll find out who exactly killed Aod, and if he's dead or undead.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Aod is a great character! Loved his meditations in the last couple chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Wonderful twists- handled well. I'm hooked!
Pampers chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hey this story is great, I love the fact that it's from A/J POV, I just hope it stays consistent and charming.

Much Love, P
Lori94 chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
I'm so confused...
Jinnyjenny chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
I'm pretty sure the new born was Aod. Only he would be looking for Alice. That was a great ending it leaves us open for another great story. I really enjoyed this story and I am now an Alice & Jasper fan! I may also be a little biased I loves the Immortal Highlander series and they had alot of Fae weaved in their stories. I really feel transported to the world you create when you write so Thank you for another fantastic story with wonderful magical characters in strange exotic settings.
Jinnyjenny chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
Another great chapter, thanks for the fantastic journey and characters, it was a wild captivating ride!
JinnyJenny chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Amazing! I loved Aod with Volturi, how brave and dignified he was, how stupid and weak all the Volturi seemed in the presence of a little fairie! I hope he lives and I hope Alice returns to normal. another great chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
WOW AGAIN! I didn't see the Aod-Sakhmet pairing although it makes sense that only a little bit of heaven could find any good left in her. I did like the Jasper-Sakhmet parallel, you are such a good story teller. I love the fact that you freed the Dong-Mae & Chun-Tao. I really hope you write thier story. Another great chapter.