Reviews for The Necklace
Margaret chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
It is hard not to feel sorry for Alice, and her feeling as if she was a pebble being swept along the bed of a raging river.

Having spent all of her remembered life being so sure of herself and the future - to have that suddenly stripped from her when she thinks that she needs it most must have been her version of Hell.

Hence the foot stamping and " I may have been behaving like a child, but I was being treated as one "

Alice can cry ?

WOW !...

" It only lasted a minute and a half, but nearly a century of stress found it's way through my previously useless my tear ducts " Venom tears or not,they seemed to do the trick !

Felt a bit sorry for Jasper as well, but loved the interaction between him and Aodhfionn. At least they both will protect Alice, each for their own reasons.

Nice to see Dong-Mei & Chun-Tao again, though it must have been torture for Alice, having to meet them for the first time whilst she was covered from head to toe in mud !

Hope Alice can hold her temper when Sakhmet & Jasper are together once more.

Great chapter, really enjoyable read.
baynewen chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
Great chapter, but thank god they are out of the fairy home. This is such an interesting story on so many levels with the complexity of the plot to the additional depth and dimension to the characters as well as the original characters created by you!

The emotions and locations are so vivid you fell lie your part of the story.
bmthespian chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
Great chapter
paisleypus chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
Nice! Loved the chapter, but still very much don't like the "Aod" :P He gets on my nerves. Love the story, and I hope Alice takes Sakhmet out of the equation at the end of all :P Cause I'm pretty sure the dragon dies (Well, how would we get the ending of Breaking Dawn that we did if else?) :P

Really good chapter! Hope the next comes son :)
Scrimmy chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
I love the story with the Faeries. I love the way you have enlightened so many of us with Faerie Folklore and legend. And now you are weaving them together with Dong Mei and Chun Tao. I can't wait to read about them dispatching the Dragon. I thought they may be excited about this battle. It's what they did for over 10 years and nearly killed them to extinction. so I think this will be a treat for them. Now here's hoping Sakhmet will cooperate. I fear Jasper and Alice will have to stay behind and protect her slutty Butt. Looking forward.
J. Anne Brown chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
OOh how neat to see Alice so jealous and different, conflicted by the lack of her sight. And I love the Chinese lesbian dragonslayers, they absolutely rock. Can't wait for the next one, Marie! ;)
laverett chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I am loving all of your chapters. I continue to check up on you to see if you have any updates! A quick question though... what are romantic lemons?
Adirondackmommi chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Sequels should overlap a little, if not then it's just another story. I cant wait for more.
Maki-san chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Wow Dragons, can't wait!, you are great Marie, all the Celtic mythology is amazing (I'm sorry for Jasper, but Alice is a good girl an she doesn't pay attention to Aodhfionn) a jealous Jasper is nice .
j rohat chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Loved it awesome chapter, you describe everything so well, it puts you right into the story, love this story can't wait for more
bmthespian chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Another great chapter
a chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
a
sazde chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Hi Marie I've been following your stories on TTS for a while now but this is my first comment.

First of all I have to say you are an amazing writer and I love all your stories and I anxiously await your updates.

The Necklace is my favorite story ever, I love Jasper and Alice as a couple, I always felt like they have a special connection and I absolutely love the way you portray their relationship.

This chapter was so far my favorite but I know I'll love the next one even more.

The dreams. Well that was unexpected, I was truly surprized and a little worried there, I thought that maybe it was a trick of the faeries, but phew what a relief it was nothing serious.

I'm already anxious for the next chapter.

I'm a little nervous about Jasper facing Sakhmet again but this time they'll have a faerie with them and without her powers I don't think Sakhmet will be threat.
baynewen chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
Absolutely brilliant!

Combining all these supernatural elements within one story makes for some very complex themes, but you have handled it so well, truly impressive.

I love how Jasper has become more sure of himself without his enhanced power, but Alice is definitely not handling this well.

I really love this story and can't wait or the next chapter. However I'm with Jasper kill the annoying little Aodhfionn or he can hope that Sakhmet would like to add Aidhfionn to her collection, or Alice will rip her head off if she touches Jasper.

You really know how to keep the mystery brewing!
Esmee S. Cullen chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
I cant believe that they r asking fo rJasper to go back and see that woman that was trying so hard to have him. Alice is not going to let that woman within 10 feet of him. This story is great I cant wait until u write more.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »