Reviews for The Necklace
Margaret chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Loved it - & you're right - it's nice to see two vampires "enjoying" themselves without the angst !

Ireland should be very interesting - can't wait !

( how's the toe ? )
msREDpen chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very saucy!

You know I love your work! I am looking forward to reading more.
nora roberts chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
What a great chapter! I like where the story is going. So Alice and Jasper is going on an adventure in Ireland. And Carlisle and Esme are off to Rio. Wow! This has international flavor written all over it. Can't wait to read more.
HeatherT chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I really love the context of this story with Jasper and Alice. I love how you did Prelude too because it gives more deepth to the whole thing. I am really enjoying this. Are you going to take this into Breaking Dawn territory? I would LOVE to read that part from Alice's POV. Like when they leave to go off to find Nahuel. I know it would make this story super long but it would be so awesome.
Sheedevil16j chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Marie! I really like this. I'm glad that you decided to start this story early. I feel like we were all start to drown a little in Edward's self loathing and now we are back to a love story. Alice and Jasper are to interesting characters and there is so much to do with them because SM never developed them as a couple. I think your alice and jasper are more sexual and loving than the Alice and Jasper we are use to and I love it. Keep up the good work!
baynewen chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter! I love the Alice Jasper action.

You have also established a credible plot line, your story is complex but not confusing, and of course the Bella/Edward romance is always there. But now we get to see more of the relationships between the other Cullens, couples and as individuals. This story is really interesting in how you have combined lemons with romance and with mystery.

This chapter is well rounded and the ending is frustrating enough that I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep them coming your doing a great job!
Charlotte Salyers chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Finally! Finally Jasper is rewarded for his month long torture in Egypt. Finally he is reunited with his Alice and he can show her how much he missed her. Finally they are rewarded for their love of their family and the sacrifice that they are willing to make for their happiness! Readers do yourselves a favore and read Prelude. It is the most wonderful piece of fan fiction that has ever been written. BellaDonna Thank you for your visions of our most loved vampire family and thank you for the reward that you bestowed upon my favorite member of the Cullen family. I will go to bed tonight with 5 words on my mind. Never! Send! Me! Away! Again! I love you jasper! Welcome home!
J. Anne Brown chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I really liked this chapter. Sexy, funny, fun, sweet, and informative all in one. And I am dying to see what Siobhan has to say? Again, wonderful job, Marie!
baynewen chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Interesting story so little is known about Jasper and Alice it is nice to have some insight into their relationship and characters.

I'm looking forward to more!
Sheedevil16j chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
And so now I follow you to this site. Great start to this one Marie! Alice and Jasper have never been two that I have wondered about. For me, Alice was always Edward's cheerleader and Bella's shoulder; but I really like this Alice. Alice is never portrayed as a sexual being. But think about it; her and Jasper's relationship has got to be th most intense out of everyone. I mean, you feel your own emotions (lust, desire, excitement, nervousness) but then to feel the other person's emotion too or to be able to project your emotions onto your lover. WOW! Question: I gathered that Jasper was never one to impose his feelings of lust onto Alice? Is that right? And not til Sakhmet had her influence in Jasper's life, did he try this tatic on Alice? Is that how it happened or should I go re-read. I literally had 15 minutes before I had to go to work this afternoon to read through it (couldn't wait for this evening LOL) and so I may have skimmed too quickly. Great job! Are you bouncing between The Necklace and The Newborn or write simataneously?

~Jamie~
Maki-san chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hi! you have an account here! I glad to read it... it was a beautifull story, want more! You Are my Favorite Author!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
yeay! ... I love Prelude... and Im looking forward to the continuation ... but this is gonna be grat... I can tell
HeatherT chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I think that was very cute and sweet. I like it.
amy chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
love it
J. Anne Brown chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
WO...HOT!

OK, now that I got that out of my system...VERY good. Excellent. I love what you did with Alice and Jasper, they seem perfect together, great start. Can't wait for the next chapter!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17