Reviews for The Necklace
jinnyjenny chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
WOW! WOW! WOW! The fight scene was awesome, I loved the dragon you really conjured up images of a really mythical, magical creature, just fantastic!
jsample.starsandartistsgmail chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
This is all new and exciting. I really like how you explained the vampires being drawn to the fae for a little piece of heaven that was ingenius. I like the fact that it looks like Sakhmet is in love with Jasper, and that love is actually having a major effect on her personality. The fae up to their usual tricks with the food, classic! But the twists and turn are really cool and I have no idea what going to happen next! I am enthralled!
JinnyJenny chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Ok, I didn't see Jasper staying with Sakhmet, thats going to be interesting! I hated the way Alice & Jasper separated, I felt so bad for both of them but particularly Jasper, Alice was so mean. Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one and I loved seeing Sakhmet brought down some!
JinnyJenny chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Loving it, I adore the characters of Don-Mei and Chun-Tao glad to see thier return, I really hope you write their story it would be absolutely fascinating! I feel so bad for Alice though, having to be around Sakhmet, knowing her feelings toward Jasper thats going to be interesting to see. Great Chapter!
JinnyJenny chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I knew it! I knew it! The Fae always have a price for thier help! You definitely portrayed the Fae perfectly! That was a great chapter! I love that they slept & dreamed and were able to experience one another without thier abilities! I love how the story ties in the last one, I can't wait to see what happens next!
JinnyJenny chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Absolutely fantastic! I love the way Alice and Jasper handled her 3 protectors but especially the Queen. Jasper's right they owe Alice and they know it, but if I know the Fae their help is always at a price. Can't wait to find out.
JinnyJenny chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
I love it! Alice a FAE! Wow that was perfect, I can see it so clearly now, her pixie like ways, her peskiness, her relentless. I love how you see in the details a whole new world that no one else sees! I might be a little biased because I love the Fae and their unpredictable ways! PS this is what I do when I'm not editing my stuff, I'm reading yours LOL!
PoppedTheP chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
what a great plot! so detailed and well thought out and skilfully written. so refreshing to read something original that maintains a/j canon!
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
oh wow, what a wonderful find. i'm just starting on the first chapter and already i love it! this is one of, if not THE best written a/j fic i've come across. so perfectly sweet and hot while also showing the dynamic of their relationship, their need for each other, both of them so in character, and being totally original and engaging. there were too many little moments i loved to mention (never send me away again, taking off the garters with his teeth, all their dialogue - & so many more). this is definitely the behind the scenes version of the real books. i'm so happy to find such an excellent a/j fic. i will be recommending it all over! i hope you continue to write a/j, you are a huge asset to the community.
chuyf chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
ok so im a little confused so the last part was alice having a vishion of ado as a new born right
jinnyjenny chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Wow! I loved this chapter their beginning was amazing, sexy, sweet & touching. I love the way you write Jasper there is so much more to him and his ability. You are really bringing him to life for me.
JinnyJenny chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I loved hearing about the way they met through Jasper's eyes, it was very moving.
JinnyJenny chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Totally loving Alice & Jasper the chemistry is perfect and can't wait to see what happens next. Loved the Eleazar & Carmen scene especially his joke about Edward being more like his cousins. All that smack Edward talked about playing with humans, never say never.
moonhoney2 chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
While I'm not sure how I feel about the whole fairy thing, you give a great visual with your writing. And last last bit was too funny!
jrohat chapter 16 . 5/10/2010