Reviews for The Necklace
southernwandlover84 chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
I can't believe that you turned him into a vampire. Can't wait to read Polar Night to finish up the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
i don't get the newborn but maybe it is just me...awesome job on the story though
Kahlilsbaby chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
omgoodness this was completely amazin nd i cnnt wait til u publish more on polar night i love your stories
favludo chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Do you think it would be possible to write an epilogue to explain the ending of this chapter? Ive read and reread but just dont get it. And I really want to get it because Ive loved this story.
IntangibleHope chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
Whenever will Aod truly die? Gah, that faerie is starting to give me the creeps.

Lovely as always. I definitely appreciate the weaving of AU and cannon in more ways than one.
Laiye Laiye chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
wow! that was amazing! cant wait for the continuation of Polar night now! so i'm wondering, faeries doesn't have to be a secret since aine sent something to bella and edward. is it just alice's choice or does anyone besides jasper know about faeries? mabe carlisle? omg! i love ur stories!
les16 chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
I can't wait to get back to Polar Night and see how this all comes together. So exciting, and I have so many questions, but I think I'll reread first and pick up on things I'm sure I missed. Can't wait for the next update for Polar Night, please hurry!
siriusyellowlab chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
Oh No! The epilogue can't be next, can it? Say it isn't so... unless you're going back to Polar Night, then it's certainly fine!

The Necklace, The Necklaces, hm.

The object for which the story is named is either the faerie necklace or it's the necklace from the Crown Jewels that Aro gives Bella as a wedding gift. I have always wondered what he meant by giving her such a gift. I'm sure you'll have a great explanation. I do know that gifts can confer obligations if given to people with a high sense of duty, and maybe Aro is betting on that?

The faerie necklace was written off so quickly by Alice, but I'm guessing that she'll have to use it at some point, or will at least be sorely tempted to use it. I understand her wish to stay away from the fae. Running with that group has got to feel like herding cats. Downright frustrating and nearly impossible.
siriusyellowlab chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
Yahoo! Aod isn't dead yet! Alice's vision of her hoped for outcome returned! I'm wondering if she knows about Bella's change in plans.
siriusyellowlab chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
What can I say about a chapter that's so full of information?

I guess I can ask a question or two. Just how many faeries died here? Did Sekhmet fall in love with Aod? Will he really die?
siriusyellowlab chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
Wow. The fight with the dragon was fierce. I think Alice deserves a title, like 'Most Fierce and Cunning Dragon Slayer.'
siriusyellowlab chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
jrohat chapter 15 . 4/10/2010
wow, love this story, it is sad to hear the journey you have brought us through is nearing an end, always a joy to read your work. please post more soon
siriusyellowlab chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
Alice is feeling miffed, and I can't blame her. Yes, Jasper deserves her trust, but I'm sure it rankles, leaving him there with Sekhmet.
siriusyellowlab chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Poor Alice - covered with caked-on, drying quicksand. What a way to meet the woman who wants your man!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »