Reviews for Le Flambeau Vivant
beaniebaby0112 chapter 1 . 10/8
This was one of the most amazing sirius/hermione stories I've ever read. Pretty long for one chapter lol but the beautifully written language and plot line made it so worth it. This is the type of fanfiction that could stand as a work on its own (meaning that now I want fanfiction about their kids! Regulus- I wanna know your life! Sirius/Hermione, I wanna see you in your seemingly mundane moments! I want more!) but seriously, thank you for sharing this 3
VioletBuckbeak chapter 1 . 8/27
This is so sweet and so sad but heartwarming. I cried so many times!
Bookbaby13 chapter 1 . 8/13
OH my god! I'm literally sobbing; that was a great story and I loved the way you portrayed the pairing!
You know, I cried from the beginning when I realized Sirius was dying right up until the very end. That's where I started sobbing. It's such an amazing story, and I know it's been years since you posted it, but it was so very wonderful it deserves about 5,000 more reviews. Kudos to this
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 6/27
Beautiful. Simply lovely. Thank you.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 1 . 6/18
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
misscosette08 chapter 1 . 3/19
The ending was probably really good, but it's too long of a OS, it's discouraging. I didn't finish it because of that. You should really consider putting it in many chapters. Although I have to say your writing is beautiful.
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
What a beautiful, well-written story...thank you.
DianneBaquiran chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
The end made me cry...a little...
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Honestly devoured this fic. I loved this so much...hahaha couldn't get anything done until finishing this
aviddaydreamer2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh my god, you don't even know...

How many hours of sleep have I lost over Sirius Black? Too many, obviously, because he's just a fictional character and what have you. This is probably a pretty clear indication of my psychological instability, but I'm pretty okay with it.

I've just always felt profoundly unsatisfied by his story, and god knows I've read a ton of fic trying to rectify that. THIS is what I needed for Sirius, it's just exactly what I needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Also, I have to mention how much I love the way you've written Hermione here. She's perfect. You're perfect. I love you. (Did I make it weird? I did, didn't I. Damn.)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Wow, I'm surprised this has so few reviews. I loved it. Beautifully crafted and beautifully characterised :) I must say that you made it very believable, and it didn't ever off into the various cliche potholes that sometimes hound "Sirius lives" AUs, so well done. I don't really know what to say except that it was very enjoyable :) xx
AnneAC chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Wow. This was so, so beautiful. I don't have words.
FallonNicole86 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I don't understand how this story only has 29 reviews! It's brilliantly written and took me through such a wide range of emotions. I was balling within the first four paragraphs and balling again by the last 20. I loved the idea of watching their love unfold through memories. I wished that there had been more memories after the battle at Malfoy manor and to see their lives together after the war. But it doesn't take away from anything. I probably would have been an absolute mess had I seen more of their times together. This is my new favorite Sirius/hermione fic!
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was truly a beautiful story. I really enjoyed seeing Sirius's development as a character and I'm glad that you went with a different route with the Marauders relationship and didn't go with the usual Remus and Sirius relationship and went with Lily and James. I'm really glad that I read it and cannot wait read more!