Reviews for Le Flambeau Vivant
DianneBaquiran chapter 1 . 8/21
The end made me cry...a little...
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 7/22
Honestly devoured this fic. I loved this so much...hahaha couldn't get anything done until finishing this
aviddaydreamer2 chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh my god, you don't even know...

How many hours of sleep have I lost over Sirius Black? Too many, obviously, because he's just a fictional character and what have you. This is probably a pretty clear indication of my psychological instability, but I'm pretty okay with it.

I've just always felt profoundly unsatisfied by his story, and god knows I've read a ton of fic trying to rectify that. THIS is what I needed for Sirius, it's just exactly what I needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Also, I have to mention how much I love the way you've written Hermione here. She's perfect. You're perfect. I love you. (Did I make it weird? I did, didn't I. Damn.)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/21
Wow, I'm surprised this has so few reviews. I loved it. Beautifully crafted and beautifully characterised :) I must say that you made it very believable, and it didn't ever off into the various cliche potholes that sometimes hound "Sirius lives" AUs, so well done. I don't really know what to say except that it was very enjoyable :) xx
AnneAC chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow. This was so, so beautiful. I don't have words.
FallonNicole86 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I don't understand how this story only has 29 reviews! It's brilliantly written and took me through such a wide range of emotions. I was balling within the first four paragraphs and balling again by the last 20. I loved the idea of watching their love unfold through memories. I wished that there had been more memories after the battle at Malfoy manor and to see their lives together after the war. But it doesn't take away from anything. I probably would have been an absolute mess had I seen more of their times together. This is my new favorite Sirius/hermione fic!
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was truly a beautiful story. I really enjoyed seeing Sirius's development as a character and I'm glad that you went with a different route with the Marauders relationship and didn't go with the usual Remus and Sirius relationship and went with Lily and James. I'm really glad that I read it and cannot wait read more!
j-jip chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I just adored this so much. Fantastic.
thetamedrose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This fanfiction deserves far more reviews. It is absolutely brilliant. I love your prose and the way you string your words and plot together. I enjoyed reading Sirius' character and his development through the story and how he overcomes his denial for his love for Hermione.

I think what I really loved about this was that you made it in Sirius' POV, and showed the other contenders to Hermione's heart (and how Sirius' sort of dealt with that).

I also loved your appreciation for detail - outlining the Harry Potter books and limiting the plot holes by remembering the Horcruxes, Snape's involvement with Dumbledore's death, Tonks and Remus' relationship... It felt wonderful reading a story that paid so close attention to details and made sure to involve them.

This has been a pleasure to read. It's fantastic. Thank you for such an enjoyable read :)
AmarieN chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was beautifully written. The plot and the way it was broken up was done wonderfully.
Ms.Rossi chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
very beautiful ;)
moaningtwothemoon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
The best.

That is all can say it was so good, the best I have read by far. Thank you
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh my god. I loved it.

I'm more than a little teary right now, so suffice it to say that this was brilliant.

Eloquent, beautiful, touching. Excellent.
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was flipping amazing! Great job taking canon and making it your own. Is there a different version of this, in Hermione's POV, because it seems familiar.
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Great story. You could have given more of their life together but otherwise, good story.