Reviews for With a Cherry On Top
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
awww, this wasn't too long at all! or boring! it was super good :)

definitely my favorite hannah montana one-shot thus far!
Lord Jeremy Silver chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was so good. I could really see this happen. Oliver was very in character. Keep up the good work!
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I love Moliver fics!And this is one of my faves.
Smiley756 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ahah I loved that. Did you base it off of the Drake and Josh episode? Anyway, great job :D
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
HOLY SH-

...I'm like, astonished at the awesomeness of your writing. seriously.

THIS WAS SO FREAKIN' CUTE AND SEXY AND HOT AND CUTE AND JUST AWESOME. :D

I adore your dialogue. It's so wonderful. D

and like, I loved when Miley was teasing Oliver about the soap operas, and rubbing in the fact that she’s dated more than he has, and the steamy snogging session, and JUST GAH.

so much win. :) this story is absolutely brilliant. BRILLIANT!

I love it, sosososo much. I'm totally favoriting. :) :) -checks off add to favorites box- xD

I apologize for the suckiness of this review, by the way. I'm quite knackered and need to get to bed. I also need to stop pretending to be British. IT'S SO MUCH FUN THOUGH. 8D

okay... I'll stop.

TTFN~ C:
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ok, so i'm not crazy about this couple, but that was a super sweet story! Everything from the cherries, to their kiss, to the phone call, topping it off with the end, Nice Job!
Rayne Fair chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OMG. LOVED IT. I'm not even a big Moliver fan either! I 3 it though and it was cute and funny! good job!

-ETP
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
SO THEY FUCKED EACHOTHER

OHOHOHOHO
Holly chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
SUCKISHNESS!

i think not.

holy crap, that was amazing!

you make me love moliver :D

this was a really great story and i enjoyed reading it.

i'm so sad it's over though lol.
MileyAddicted chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
You know what I think you're the best at? Dialoging. I don't know how you do it, but it's just amazing. This whole story has dialogue, and all of it is so perfect. It's like ... there's already magic between Miley and Oliver, but you just .. amazingly launch that magic into cuteness and flirty moments between them. Your writing is yes, magical. :P

And the kissing. Amazing description-ing. :D I can just imagine them. So cute.

Write more, okay? :P

Yay!

Oh. By the way. She ~has crashed onto the bed, as you've written. Oliver should join her there, right? And then you should continue. Just saying... -whistle-
AColdSky chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aww its cute. Nice writing GiGi.
Broken Oken chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
-in awe- O_O

this... was INCREDIBLE! I'm so freaking glad you posted it! It's pretty much the cutest/sexiest thing ever. hahahha. Can that even happen? xD well... obviously.. tehe.

I love how the kissing happened. The cherry stems! :3 How adorable. And Miley 'guiding' him... ow ow. I want to kiss an Oliver Oken and tell him how to do it. xD

I was kinda aggravated at the end. xD I was like NO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? though we all pretty much KNOW anyways... ahaha.

Anyways, I obviously loved this and all the cute banter and Miley/Oliver kissyface. ) Amazing, dear GiGi. Faving immediately.
JeyDoesntCare chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is so AMAZING :D I loved every word :]

It's making my moliverness a little higher ;]
snickers3339 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
WOW. just WOW. This was amazing. Fantastically amazing. O_o I can only DREAM about having HALF the talent you have. Your writing is seriously just... WOW.

haha, I wonder how many times I'm gonna use 'wow' in this review. ;P :P

anyway. I was grinning throughout. I loved the Miley/Oliver banter at the beginning. Nice, innocent fun, definitely something you'd see on Hannah Montana itself, then of course, it progresses into the 'T' stuff. muahahahaa. LOVED IT.

I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this. :) I don't think I deserve such an outstanding fic to be my birthday fic. seriously. I feel ... unworthy of such Ossum-ness. ( xD )

anyway. The part with the 'cherry' stuff, ahaha. so cute and funny. :) Miley's flusteredness and Oliver's slight doughnuttyness matched perfectly.

AND THEN THE KISS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN! THAT WAS PERFECT! You should be like the director of kissing or something and show those TV shows how a kiss should look. Wow. I could totally picture that in my head.

M. "Stop...holding back?" haha. yes, Oliver. Release that animal. Be the BEAST. :) muahaaha.

I love how it started off with Miley being more in control of the situation and then Oliver's animalistic, sexy, dominant side comes out a little. Yes. Don't hold back. :) :)

Little points that I liked:

-Miley's eagerness to take off his shirt *drool*

-All the sexy little implications at the end (muahahahaha)

-and they Lilly/Jackson stuff, even if it was minor and practically imperceptible. :)

so yeah. I hope this review made at least a little sense. My brain is still buzzing from the hyperness as I am now imagining Miley and Oliver doing stuff that they could do since her father isn't at home.

Aha. Grammar...Well...How do I put it lightly...IT WAS ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS. XD j/k. I know how that freaks you out. ROFL. :) It was perfect. From what I could see anyway. I'm a failure of an editor though, so yeahh... xD can't really help you out in that important, although, I highly doubt you need it. ;)

toodles~

-Theresa

PS. Obviously a sequel where you would break into your first M-fic would be amazing. lol. Just...an idea. ;D ;D
Riana Salvatore chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I thought this was really good. Too bad there won't be more.