Reviews for Shake Off Your Armor
sandy.morganlopez chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
This was a cute clip and would make a great story if you ever decide to finish it. :)
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
I like your story. Are you going to continue it.
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I'd love to see an update of this :)
Tora tsume chan chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
UPDATE THIS IS SO GOOD!
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
WHY havent you continued this is amazing! And you haven't updated since well 2009 and that aint fair now is it. Please continue.
angelwingz21 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
:O! I have just discovered the wonderful possibility of a Sabretooth/Kitty Pryde relationship, then I find this awesome beginning to a story, and it's not updated, and now I just want to cry.

I don't know if you'll ever finish it, but yeah, it's awesome.
Angel Slyth chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I really enjoy this pairing. Its an unlikely one in the movie and comic but fun either way. You have written a really good story and I wouldnt mind reading more.
FalloutNat chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
So cute. You would never imagine this side of Victor- going to silent movies and giving his number to a girl! Would love to see more to this story!
White Moon Howler chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I love it! There are just not enough Victor/Kitty fanfics. Thanks! Bye!
AgentBarton chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
This was certainly a nice change from the norm that I usually read. I will admit my admiration of your portrayals of Kitty and Victor - both believable and convincing that this could actually happen in movieverse/comicverse. I hope to see more from this!

~xXLadyKitanaXx
Sera22 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Do you plan to continue this story? I would really like to read more about these two kitty cats!
darkangelwp chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
wow..makes me want to see a silent movie! LOl

...Logan is gonna be so pissed when he finds out! xD
Myrna13 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I like it ) It's not the first Sabertooth/Kitty I read, and I always find this pairing interesting ) Hope you'll update soon!
Pflow chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
this is a great start! I can't wait to see some action. Keep up the good work.
Alicia Marianne chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
long chnapters and more of em!