Reviews for Brand New Eyes
kfoll chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Where's the explanation for why he cheated on her in the first place? This is a sad crock of shit! No wonder you abandoned it!
Angel Delight 88 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
know the saying "promisies are made to be broken"? well I'm finding a lot of writers are/have broken their promises to update their stories.

i was really enjoying this one as well :(
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Hey. I hope you update soon, and that Bella doesn't die. Also, please let Bella not be with Edward again. Let her be with Jake, or Mike, or Seth, or an OC, anyone that is NOT Edward please!
dckdck422 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
more please
emomusickid chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
really good chapter
pifi1212 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
OMFW UPDATE ! LMAO ITS GETTING GOOD!
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
dude you got to update this story is wicked awesome and not updating will get me to stop reading!
Jenn6891 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
WTF! you can't just leave it there update soon please
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
oh no she didn't. why didn't anyone stop her before that?

she really needs some help.
vampiregurl chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
he's really a dumbass. couldn't he think at all? what the hell was he thinking getting into a relationship with tanya and marry her? that's the woman who destroy their relationship. gosh so stupid.
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
the cullens and they just kept quiet. did they even try to advice him or something? ok obviously they did but he still kept going. what's so special about the whore? it's a good thing bella left. nothing for her there but lies and betrayal.
Cammy19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Okay for all of those who wants to know if Edward and Bella will get together, they will...eventually. I just don't want Bella to jump on him and be desperate, the Bella i always thought of would be a little more strong willed. So they will get together just give them time to mind old heartaches. Oh, and the thing with Tanya will soon be out of the way. Thanks guys.

Cammy19
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
whoa! that sorta shocked me
Mjb44 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Is she going to ever return to the old Bella?
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I just want to ask are this bella/edward story. I don't want to continued reading if they not together. I how hope you can tell me before I continued reading. I just wonder why you put this story in edward/bella if you make that dickward with bitchalotslut Tanyahoe together.