Reviews for Brand New Eyes
Unless Edward gets the chance to go back in time and make different choices than they can't end up together i mean. Not only did he cheat on her even while asking her to marry him. But than dates and marries Tanya yay that's not forgivable at all... Ever
gladys24 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
please update this story soon with more chapters because I really want to read what happens next
jkjk chapter 3 . 10/5/2015
first off your grammar is fucking horrible! Second this written really childishly. Third Edward cam into a strip club and saw and talked to bella in a office, how did he know she owned the place? How does he know she in a gang (so fuckin stupid by the way)? Fourth, Edward asked bella to marry him 3 weeks before bella caught him cheating, but he had been fucking Tanya for 2 weeks, so ONE week after he asked a girl to marry him he thinks he has feeling for another and starts fucking her?
You could make this more believable ya know?
and in my opinion if bella was "bad ass" she wouldn't have to tell us she was and if she was "bad ass" she wouldn't have said the shit she said to Edward, she wouldn't have shown weakness. She sound so fucking pathtetic I was embarrassed for her.
asghjkl chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
plz update
i really sont like cliffhangers
Scattycow chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Where's the explanation for why he cheated on her in the first place? This is a sad crock of shit! No wonder you abandoned it!
Angel Delight 88 chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
know the saying "promisies are made to be broken"? well I'm finding a lot of writers are/have broken their promises to update their stories.

i was really enjoying this one as well :(
starlighttauriel chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Hey. I hope you update soon, and that Bella doesn't die. Also, please let Bella not be with Edward again. Let her be with Jake, or Mike, or Seth, or an OC, anyone that is NOT Edward please!
dckdck422 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
more please
emomusickid chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
really good chapter
pifi1212 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
OMFW UPDATE ! LMAO ITS GETTING GOOD!
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
dude you got to update this story is wicked awesome and not updating will get me to stop reading!
Jenn6891 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
WTF! you can't just leave it there update soon please
vampiregurl chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
oh no she didn't. why didn't anyone stop her before that?

she really needs some help.
vampiregurl chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
he's really a dumbass. couldn't he think at all? what the hell was he thinking getting into a relationship with tanya and marry her? that's the woman who destroy their relationship. gosh so stupid.
vampiregurl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
the cullens and they just kept quiet. did they even try to advice him or something? ok obviously they did but he still kept going. what's so special about the whore? it's a good thing bella left. nothing for her there but lies and betrayal.