Reviews for Stitches in Time
twin of a twin chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
AMAZING & evenb tho I don't usually read 1-shots-THIS WAS AWESUM & WEN I SAW HOW LONG IT WAS I DECIDED 2 READ IT!

The only critic thingy I hav 4 u is mayb u could hav added in Emmett as Bella's BIG BROTHER, bcuz u already said she had a niece and that way, wen he & Rosalie came 2 c Bella, he could sweep her up in his WORLD-FAMOUS BEAR HUGS & make Edward JEALOUS until the situation was explained! LMAO THAT WOULD HAV BEN HYSTERICAL!

I LOVED THIS & AM GOING 2 CHECK OUT UR OTHER STORIES NEXT: AFTER I FINISH THIS REVIEW...NOW! LOL HAHATEHE!1! :D
ickaren chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I loved the whole thing! You and Lisa did a great job on this story. Just amazing how complete a story you wrote in a one-shot, and I loved all the references to canon.
Nova chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Cute! Love it!
Mel chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very well done - your styles are in sync so much that I didn't even know it was written by two different people until I read it at the bottom! :D
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I soo c why u won brilliant
Kayla 105 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
that was brilyent i just wich there was another chappter i know this was probly a one shot stor but i thought u could maybe make another about bella going in to laba and how there family was complet with abby and littl poo (lol) just an ider love this story
twibec chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
what a great read...light-hearted yet still smoldering! thx!
InWakingDreams chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Best oneshot ever!
jasleenkaytina chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love this o/s and I wish there was more! :)
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
How the heck did I miss this? I really enjoyed this story (not shocked based on who wrote it) so much tonight.

Thanks!
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
i haven't read it but i will and i'm sure that it will be really good can't wait to read the seventh daughter please post it soon
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow. That was wonderful. Really one of the best pieces ever. Congrats on your first place finish.
CartedOff chapter 1 . 10/30/2009