Reviews for Breaking News
DICATAKADD chapter 12 . 2/16
This is one of the smartest stories I’ve ever read.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
I'm reading this on my kindle and therefore are a shitty reviewer at the moment, and seeing these 7k reviews, mine will , no doubt, be swallowed up in the sea of reviews all along, but yet, here I am, getting online, expressing my admiration and utter fun I'm having with your piece of writing.
The x-cromosome companion! OMG - these two had me giggling right from the start of their witty banter, back and forth, but this chapter here has me laughing out loud at the original things they throw at each other. Your Edward is a neverending source of verbal pleasure and intellect and I love him so damn much! That he's wrapped in his usual attractive self is merely a bonus, unlike in most other stories. For you to be able to back him up with so much knowledge and eloquency just makes this a immensely pleasureable read.
I just wanted to express that ... Bella being that brainy, 'constipated', overthinking and mostly insecure girl with looks that become more beautiful with every layer that gets pealed off her nerdy self by this man, makes this all the more interesting and gives it the depth it deserves and needs to be an impressive and lasting reading experience.
Thank you for that. I love it so damn much! xoxoxox
Guest chapter 26 . 10/27/2017
Just re read all your stories on here and loved every minute of it! It would be amzing if you published any more or did outtakes to see them in the future x
ttandme69 chapter 26 . 9/27/2017
Very unique story and it was a pleasure to read. Thanks for all of the hard work and effort! Lisa
LBelle chapter 26 . 9/22/2017
I've tried sending a couple of PM's but FF keeps flagging them for some reason. I'm curious if you ever finished your novel and where I can find it. I love your writing and would love to read your original work. I've thoroughly enjoyed Breaking News. I just love this arrogant but lovable, Edward.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
I think this was the perfect chapter to do in epov. Thanks a bunch!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2017
AHHH my family is originally from central Kansas so it's awesome to read about these places in a story (although perhaps not to hear they've been decimated)
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
Oh shit! Well hello there Edward Cullen
lissaboss1993 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
legit cried my eyes out on the little flowers chapter
Anita chapter 26 . 5/25/2017
Thank you.
Anita chapter 25 . 5/25/2017
Wow, a science thriller with particle physics and Bella. Who woulda thunk it. I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you so very much.
Anita chapter 23 . 5/24/2017
Brilliant, wonderful, interesting, exciting, gripping story. Thank you.
Lethargarian chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
I read this once a long time ago and thought it was great, but rereading it now... everything just seems forced. Why does Bella (who we're told can handle herself with all manner of assholes) just bend and twist every which way for Edward? Just because you have the character question it doesn't make it seem any less arbitrary. It's like her whole persona becomes a deus ex machina in each scene where they interact.
Anita chapter 19 . 5/22/2017
This is such an amazing story, hard to believe you have not been involved in TV news reporting. I can see it on my TV as you write it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Anita chapter 3 . 5/17/2017
Wow, I love smart snarky Bella and this story. Thank you.
7,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »