Reviews for Breaking News
AHHH my family is originally from central Kansas so it's awesome to read about these places in a story (although perhaps not to hear they've been decimated)
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 7/10
Oh shit! Well hello there Edward Cullen
lissaboss1993 chapter 1 . 6/27
legit cried my eyes out on the little flowers chapter
Anita chapter 26 . 5/25
Thank you.
Anita chapter 25 . 5/25
Wow, a science thriller with particle physics and Bella. Who woulda thunk it. I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you so very much.
Anita chapter 23 . 5/24
Brilliant, wonderful, interesting, exciting, gripping story. Thank you.
Lethargarian chapter 5 . 5/23
I read this once a long time ago and thought it was great, but rereading it now... everything just seems forced. Why does Bella (who we're told can handle herself with all manner of assholes) just bend and twist every which way for Edward? Just because you have the character question it doesn't make it seem any less arbitrary. It's like her whole persona becomes a deus ex machina in each scene where they interact.
Anita chapter 19 . 5/22
This is such an amazing story, hard to believe you have not been involved in TV news reporting. I can see it on my TV as you write it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Anita chapter 3 . 5/17
Wow, I love smart snarky Bella and this story. Thank you.
Anita chapter 2 . 5/17
Wow! Thank you.
PAT2024 chapter 26 . 5/2
This story was on my "to read-list" since a while. I'm so glad you maintained it on this site and that I was able to finally read it. Thank you, it's a jewel. I loved it, I laughed a lot, I cried a bit.. the slow burn was slow, ahaha. but good, I loved their banter ! I also loved so much that your Edward was so OOC: no brooding, he was light (except for the guilt vis à vis Oleg, but that as ok), very straight forward and no-nonsense, with so much humour, considering Bella as an equal and not as a damsel in distress all the time ... I loved your Bella as well, even if a little less OOC. The plot was nice, and you did a great job with all your scientific research and also by integrating real events, which made everything all the more real.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Keep up the good work. All the best
Lillywhite1 chapter 26 . 5/2
Great story. Thanks for writing this.
Aereal chapter 26 . 4/2
Just... Wow. This story was captivating, heartreakingly beautiful, and funny. As were the characters. I loved Edward particularly, and your gutsy Bella was so much better than the original. Great stuff, thank you.
Darienlover chapter 26 . 3/13
This story was something else. It was really wonderful. Thank you so much for shearing!
Sassyvampmama chapter 26 . 3/9
Thank you for sharing this, I really enjoyed it.
7,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »