Reviews for Breaking News
i heart clash chapter 26 . 5/25
Ungh your Edward Cullen here is so dashing and witty HOW CAN BELLA HANDLE HIS HEAT! *swoons* *fans herself* I loved their repertoire and I’ll miss these characters so much, I already know I’ll reread it in the future ahah. And the details of the story and the way you wove this tale are pretty insane! Thank you for the superb read!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 26 . 3/22
What a story! Magnificent. It has been so long that I doubt you will give us a sequel but jope for it nevertheless. These characters are incredible.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 25 . 3/22
What an amazing story
fanfictionalcolic chapter 19 . 3/20
I am reading this chapter 1 month after the start of putin ‘s invasion of Ukraine. It has another impact now I guess.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 16 . 3/20
Thanks for the EPOV, was so looking forward to it
fanfictionalcolic chapter 12 . 3/19
What a kiss
fanfictionalcolic chapter 9 . 3/19
The dream of Alice made me think of synchron in Switzerland. I would love to read EPOV. Not sure his behaviour is due yo his attraction to Bella or the probable death of Tanya’s husband
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 3/19
Such an hilarious introduction
jetteblack chapter 26 . 3/13
This is my fave of all time, i love re-reading it, it never gets old and the characterisations are golden. I will always read this. Thank you!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 3/5
Herring...yuck!
I'm of Russian descent and my Dad always had herring in the fridge!
Thank you for this thrilling journey! I sincerely love when there is an actual storyline and not just some lemons thrown together to attract readers.
Kudos!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 21 . 3/5
"Are you kidding? Mystery and potential danger on foreign soil? It's like you knew just what to get me for Christmas."
I so love your Edwardisms! I laughed my butt off!
And sneaky Esme... hats off to her!
Now what is creepy Aro hiding?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 3/4
The term 'warm for my form' had me rolling! Seriously!
I love Edward's banter.
And rut roh!
Bella has a male admirer... is Edward going to pee on HER leg? ;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 16 . 3/4
The description of death and the aftermath all around the world was gruesome and spot on. Most people never think about it, but it's true. Our practice is not the same all over, especially in impoverished countries and where there are civil wars taking place.
Kudos for bringing it to light.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 15 . 3/4
"Let's make it quick with Bill Nye, okay? The right side of the bed is waiting for you."
Love your reference to the Science guy.
And could NewsFox get any dreamier?!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 14 . 3/4
"Harpy. You look cheerful. Did you eat a small child for breakfast or something?"
*gigglesnorts*