Reviews for Breaking News
lou5858 chapter 26 . 4/17
I am in completely awe with your writing skills. I initially though, for sure, that you worked in the news business, then I was positive that you have -at least- a masters in physics. and now I am completely sure that you've got both, that or you are an incredible writer (maybe that TOO?!).

I literally spent the last 28h reading this and only stopped to sleep, eat and shower. that, girl, this level of talent that you've got is rare. your story is polished raw, so truthful and not for a single second made me think it was fictional. YOU ARE BRILLIANT (and I'll miss them like hell)
storiesrmyjam chapter 1 . 4/3
Holy Shit you’re one hell of a writer. The charm you incorporate into Edward is something that not everyone can do. The characters way with words, the research you’ve done, the technical yet endearing story of a man who cannot sit still tying himself down for the woman he loves. Just so beautiful. And the mystery of CERN really added to the story. I have read this halfway a few times, not because ur a bad writer but because it’s so good I don’t want to finish it and imprint the ending into my memory. I aspire to be as good as you and make people like me fall for your stories, never stop.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/29
Fascinating interaction
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/29
How can I stop reading this now?
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/29
Very interesting second meeting!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/29
Loved this!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 3/29
Fascinating beginning !
NimNimBojangles chapter 26 . 2/3
It's been years since you've finished this, but I'm just reading it.

Fantastic. So, so fantastic. You got the breaking news world so spot-on (minus *maybe* the easy cross-over of Edward into the anchor's chair from print, but that's minor) and every plot point works and makes sense. Loved it!
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 26 . 1/18
Thank you so much, Nina. I am not one to reread fics, but I foresee Breaking News being one that I come back to as long as it’s still up here. Being in the same industry as E & B, it made me more inspired to do this work and to keep seeking truth and stories that need to be told. I adore you and your writing and am doing research to find your IRL published work. Sincere thanks for this!
blb1000 chapter 18 . 1/13
Damn. Gone.
blb1000 chapter 16 . 1/12
Yeah EPOV!
blb1000 chapter 13 . 1/11
Crapola!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 1/10
OMG they are funny together. I even like Tanya, which is unusual.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 1/9
Have to say, I loved the whole "his hair" mantage.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 1/9
A lil on the weird side.
7,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »