Reviews for Breaking News
KJOHN chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
I love your story. I love you witty words and your smart dialogue.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Breaking News has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Xerseven chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
You are wonderful. Thank you so much for existing (or my thanks to your parents or whatever) and this story rocks. Yes.
Xerseven chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Your story is making me laugh and cry; thank you!
Xerseven chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
I love this story!
renochick chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for sharing such an amazing story.
priinzeziita89 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I love Tanya and her voice. Her accent sounds a lot like Abbey Bominable (sp?) from Monster High, so I just used her voice in my head. Haha. (: Great chapter!
koella chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I like this story. I reread it once every year or so. But one thing that always bugs me is Bella's attitude in this chapter about harassment in the work place - specifically the sense of superiority she has over those who report to HR. It's a small thing but it bugs me on a personal level. Workplace treatment is already hard enough for all women without the added sense of competition between women regarding who deals with it better. Women shouldn't have to prove themselves as equals to men; they already are. How they chose to remind men is their decision. It's great that she takes matters into her own hands but a woman who "makes a stink about it" is no weaker. That's what HR people are for. This kind of attitude is what prevents people from reporting serious matters that they should report because of potential embarrassment and humiliation from others. Let's not increase antagonism towards women in the workplace, Bella, just cause you're "not like the others."
Heather Grey chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was such a great read. It's nice to have plot and depth instead just romance and sex. It actually made me thing if the fic Operation: Break the Dawn and the show Newsroom had a baby you'd gets his brilliant fic. I also loved Edward. He was such a funny, honest character. Thanks!
Twiolic chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Lol at Edward's ending comment.
Readersheart chapter 26 . 7/2/2014
Just wow! If you're still around and getting these notices I'd like you to know that this is an amazing story, and you are a truly gifted author. Thank you for sharing this with us.
MyBetterHalf chapter 23 . 7/1/2014
I love your writing, it's smart and funny.
But I just wanted to say I disagree with the viewpoint you presented about Polanski (which I suppose is also your opinion) - if you really look into the case, you'll see that he admitted to his crime. The parole officer recommended only a probation and the judge decided to extend the punishment (even the girl, Samantha, said years later that the judge was corrupt). He served the time the judge ruled (a stay in a dangerous prison for a psychiatric evaluation, in spite of psychatrists who had examined him being against it), but after he was released the judge said he changed his mind and wanted Polanski to serve additional prison time - and that's absurd, since when can judges just decide to change their minds after a sentence had been made and time served?
It was really blown out of proportion by the media (so I guess it's fitting that your Edward and Isabella say those things, since they're the media), and they bothered Samantha and her family a lot.
I don't want you to do anything about it in practice, I just say that maybe you should read more about him (aside from that case, he's suffered a lot).
Rose chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
It was a pleasure reading this story! You are an amazing writer. I was entranced throughout the story. The way you write makes it believable to the readers. Makes us readers feel like we are actually there with the characters. I'll never look at a news reporter the same way. Thank you so much for the wonderful story. :)
prrrincess chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
I'm in love with this Edward. Just gahhh. Futuretake pls!
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 6/21/2014
I don't want this story to end. The plot, the setting, the characters, the analogies and similes and fast paced sarcasm...all brilliant.
7,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »