Reviews for Breaking News
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 25 . 11/1/2016
Bravo! Thanks for a really good read. You should write for the movies!
Kelly457 chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
I sincerely hope u never give up writing stories. This work is fast-paced, well researched and oddly prophetic. And your characterisation is brilliant! Hooked me in every single page! Off to the blog!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
Tanya is my hero. :)
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
I need to go to sleep but, no, I keep reading this! Loving all the characters. You must be a research genius to write all the script for the broadcast. Such a great story, I'm glad I found it.
Kelly457 chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Okay, that was out there and brilliant and so totes appropriate to the storyline. And I guessed it right chapters ago when Alice said 'Switzerland'...! Never mind me. Just keep writing cos u have to be up there with my favourite authors of all time! Chaim Potok; Robert A Heinlein; JK Rowling; Elizabeth Peters; Anne McCaffrey; Faye Kellerman! Etc!
Kelly457 chapter 12 . 10/28/2016
I don't know how you did it, but you've actually humanised the 'Media' for me. You have a helluva way with words!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
I'm just grinning here.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I'm loving this story, this Bella and looking forward to your Edward!
666Spektor chapter 26 . 10/17/2016
Jesus fucking christ
I can't believe I hadn't read this story earlier!
I just fell completely in love with this
It's really one of the best fanfics I have ever read and I can't remember a twilight fanfic better than this one.
Thank you so much, it's really well written and we can tell you researched a lot to make it sound believable and real.
Again, thank you so much for writing this!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I'm back! I don't recall how many times I have read this wonderful stories over the years but I know I loved the characters you created and the plot lines throughout, so here I am again. ( I was really checking to see if you have finally updated your newest story
hennokappa chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
God. It's been years, and I have this story favourited and have read it in its entirety multiple times (just finished it again, in fact), and it STILL makes me cry and smile and everything in between. Just thought you should know that you're a brilliant writer, and I hope you're still working on that novel or something else creative because it'd be a tragedy for your talent to go unshared.
chocolate fish chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
That was so so good! Tell me you've written your book, and some lucky intern has picked it up from the slush pile and taken it to a project editor! I am quite anxious to read it, because your writing is /good/.
chocolate fish chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I've spent the last 14 chapters randomly exclaiming 'this is so GOOD'. Suffice to say I am very much enjoying it! It doesn't really feel like Twilight, it feels totally unique. I'm not sure how that sits, but I think it's impressive because it speaks to your characterisation. Kudos to you.
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This is great! It's got a Sorkin vibe to it, years ahead of The Newsroom! Which is, of course, a compliment.
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I can't believe I haven't read this one before. Great start
7,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »