Reviews for Breaking News
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Get him, Bella!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
D'oh!
She can die of embarrassment in 3…2…1..
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Already in love.
I'm in.
Team66fan chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
Stumbled across your story and absolutely loved it. I could not stop reading it. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
"I'd kiss your mind if I could because I missed it most of all." Sigh…from a fellow geek. (My husby says I'm classically beautiful; he loves my brain as well)
Susan2e chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
I'm pretty well-read so I need to express to you, even 4 years later, that this is one of the finest stories I've ever read. Your quick wit, sometimes pithy dialog and intelligent plot have me enthralled. I just want to say thank you.
Susan
kurtisha charlery chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
omgz that's so sad... ps: wow you really know alot about those news stuff thingy... i'm impressed
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 8/26/2014
This was one smart, witty, wonderful story! That part in the beginning when Edward announced his intention to kiss Bella to one and all made me tip back my head and laugh. I loved your sad, yet appealing Jake. And without a doubt you introduced the best Tanya ever!

I read this slow, slow, slow so I could grasp the nuances I would have missed if I breezed right through it. You ended it in a perfect bittersweet way, with endless possibilities ahead for everyone. With tears in my eyes I say Thank You, and I hope your career takes off into space. You deserve it.
kurtisha charlery chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
lmfaoooo edward you so... soo edward n bella you're fucking over reacting chupz calm your tits girl edward is jus worried about you
kurtisha charlery chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
poor alice ! :( n yeah bella you're not the only confused person...
kurtisha charlery chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
okay so alicce is fine ..for now but what if it's her that disappears and not the french people? oh dear...
kurtisha charlery chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
looool i love edward and that "i-don't-give-a-fuck" attitude thing he got going on :D i hope alice is okay
kurtisha charlery chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
they cut his gorgeous hair :'( sighh
kurtisha charlery chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
lmfaoo i love this story Edward sound awesome poor Alice her parents around terrible if that's the case i can;t wait till Emmet get in the story!
kurtisha charlery chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
wow you sure do no lots about all those technical news world shit thingy I'm impressed
7,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »