Reviews for Breaking News
rinievermilion chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
You know, I'm really a fan of fanfiction, I've read hundreds of fic, including Twilight. Just find out your fic and can't say i love it, but i like it, truly. I just can't understand what the heck they're saying about. Maybe in a few years I'll come back to this fic and laugh my ass off thinking I'm too stupid not to realize the joke. Ciao!
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 26 . 10/26/2015
Thanks for sharing your story with all of us. The epilogue definitely brought a tear to my eye.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
"Over here" in Russian will be "Siuda". "Zdes " it's "In here ".
gpark1829 chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
mnn n
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
I know this was written awhile ago but I am just now reading it. I wanted u to know how much I'm enjoying the banter between characters as well as the very fleshed out back story! Can't wait to read the rest (;•D
Guest chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
Awesome story. Loved it !
Saint Katrina chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
Why why why? This story should never be finished! It's to freaking amazing to end at 26 chapters!
berniedette chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Ha! Underwear model indeed.
I loved this chapter!
And I most definitely love your writing style! And your word choice, wow.
You described Edward in such a funny and unique way. She wasn't lusting, just describing. I really enjoyed that.
And you used the word equanimity! I have that tattooed on me. I hope that doesn't make me sound deranged.
berniedette chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I posted that comment below... I don't know why I wasn't logged in. Oh well, I contributed two comments for one chapter! Woohoo!
Bee chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Okay, first of all, I LOVE the way you write! Very proper. And I mean that writing-wise. You correctly note the publications and books with italics or underlines. I'm very impressed.
Second, I'm liking this story! Very nice plot.
Third, what an exciting and strange dream!
WishIWasOnTime chapter 26 . 7/26/2015
Where to begin... As a human about to take the SAT (absolutely despise it) you've probably added at least 100 points to my writing score so thank you. You are so incredibly witty and hilarious, and if I get even one reference out of the millions you stuff in a chapter (good kind of stuffing, like Thanksgiving), my day is made. I really wish I could meet you because I have a feeling we'd be great friends! Definitely following your blog, and thank you for the effort you put into this fic. The research really shows and I can't think of anything else to say but you are a genius. All the best.
quoideneufj chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
And we can't mess with your inner febg sui now can we. Lol.
quoideneufj chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
This is so good. I'll try to come back later to explain more fullt why, but for now... I've learnt new words, their banter is insane, and you have plot! Oh man and you pull the reader in. The suspense and action are palpable. Sigh. I'm reading for upcoming ADF classic fanfiction camp fire. You rock. It's that simple. You have a gift. The depth of your research shows.
Franke chapter 26 . 6/3/2015
How did I not find this before now? There must be a fanfiction saying along the lines of "you have to kiss a lot of frogs..." I've waded through a huge amount of dross in the world of fanfiction, but to then come across a gem like this makes it more than worthwhile. This is officially one of my favourite fanfictions ever. Thank you!
KayDee86 chapter 25 . 5/15/2015
I loved this story and I hope to read your novel. :-) the way you write is thoroughly intriguing.
7,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »