Reviews for Breaking News
momsteps chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
Great story! I wish I would have read it years ago. I tried, but could never make it through the first chapter. I loved the banter between them. I could feel the chemistry in every interaction.
QueenGB chapter 26 . 7/13/2016
Oh Sweetheart. This was all sorts of crazy beautiful. Thank you!
QueenGB chapter 23 . 7/13/2016
Esme blew that moment for Edward and was beyond nosy for a first dinner meet. Not. Cool. She used Bella's feelings to manipulate what she wanted. I like her but still fucked up. JS
QueenGB chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
There is a restaurant in london that does nude with food and all I can say is unsanitary. Human fluids and my food don't mix. I'm glad he came and got her that was an odd dinner on the verge of creeptacular! JS
QueenGB chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
Aro what a creep! I love Edward and Esme and their relationship. Loving. This. Shit. ;-) carry on...
QueenGB chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
Bella rocked this chapter with her fear, acceptance and love. I was riveted with all reporting. Brains are he sexiest part of a man.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
That whole "girlfriend/jealously" banter...genius!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 7/13/2016
There's a twist! So the stars of this fic so far for me are Edward, Kathy, Tanya and Peter. I mean everyone is wonderful but they have the best wit so far. Thanks for the hard work on this story. Carry on...
QueenGB chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
Poor Peter and Kathy are going to have unclers with these two. Please don't let Edward leave Bella in 6 mos and let Oleg be alive somewhere I love this Tanya *shakes head at words I never say* and I Jadore when Edward announces kisses what a fckhot, smart, sexy, tap dancing pain in the butt. Bravo!
QueenGB chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Kathy rocks! I love this Edward so, so much it's so refreshing really. Great chapter. Oh keep giving Peter funny lines he is a hoot. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
Please excuse my language but that was a motherfucking mind blowingly, fantastically writen and beyond engaging chapter. Jeebus!
QueenGB chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
A few things:
I am loving the intelligent, witty NY snark and banter of this story. Fabulous! I agree with Edward, Bella love unclinch because you are a stress ball of no fun. It seems like the newsroom guys, Edward, Tanya, Emmett and even Peter (love him)the supposed corporate tool are all enjoying their jobs no matter what's going on on their lives (i.e. Edward & Tanya). What an interesting twist to have Jasper institutionalized along with Alice. I hope Bella finds her groove soon or she might work a nerve big time. So excited to see what's next! BTW...best Tanya ever and I'm not a fan because I'm all about E&B so she usually isn't on my favs list. You rock her though! Carry on...
bcozmaBookworm chapter 26 . 7/13/2016
really gud one and ur epilouge was very nice
Vivi H88 chapter 26 . 6/14/2016
Great story :)
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
Soooo, I finally read this story. After stumbling upon it a couple of times, I decided it was time. Well, it also took me a while, since I had so much to do this week, and every chapter was kind of loooong. Ironic though , because I usually complain that authors write too short chapters, haha here the situation was turned around.

So, this story was good. Kind of slow in the beginning, but it was good. I really liked Edward and Bella's banter, and how Edward did everything to annoy the hell outta Bella, but funny as hell.

The only thing that disturbed me a little was the whole Geneva thing. I felt it took to much part of the story. And the whole talk between the scientists and Bella. Honestly, I think that I barely understood anything. And I did major in science in high school (we have a different system in schools in Sweden). Maybe the problem is that English is not my "main" or should I said first language.

But it was still a sweet story. Thank you for sharing it!

Love,