Reviews for Breaking News
magmom4 chapter 26 . 5/1/2015
I think your book may be out by now. I will try to check it out. Keep me on your list please. You have put an amazing amount of research into this story.
renewagain chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Ah, I'm no Patricia Arquette either but I predict this will be one of my absolute favorites. dramatic, snarky, romantic and leaving me begging for more...
renewagain chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
This is an amazing story. Glad to finally meet Rose. I love your Tanya. I have a lot more to say but I'm reading...
renewagain chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
What? Okay I'm already intrigued and now ...what?
magmom4 chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
My son lives in Lansing ,KS. right outside of Kansas City. I worry.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/13/2015
I guess I'll just have to echo what the rest of the reviews say, this is publishing material. However, thank you so much for writing and putting this up free so we can be awed and amazed by your incredible writing. Your characters are amazing and so is your writing style. Going to check the rest of your profile for more reading material :)

Xo

Rose
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Wow! Love Bella, what a badass. And just learned about Betty Friedan earlier this week in APUSH, awesome reference!
dnmann chapter 26 . 3/24/2015
A great story.
dnmann chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
You write people, interactions and dialogue as well as anyone. You make it easy to get into the characters and what is happening with them and that makes the story that much better.
dnmann chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
Amazing chapter. Images captured so well you feel as if you were there.
dnmann chapter 10 . 3/24/2015
This is a really good story. You write as well as any published author on Amazon.
Kopec82 chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Really fun and different story and I laugh a lot good job
Guest chapter 26 . 3/10/2015
Nevermind my previous review, I see you *are* publishing! Woo-hoo!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
Not that I'm complaining, but it astonishes me that you post this stuff as free fan fiction when you are clearly meant to be published.
Stardust1 chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
I still love to come back to this story and everytime I end up really wanting to know a little more about Oleg and Edward and his story with Tania. I just love how real E/B feel and how amazing this story is. Thanks again and forever for sharing your talent and time with us.
7,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »