Reviews for Breaking News
Hhays3 chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
Amazing story! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Hhays3 chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I really love this story and your Edward! I love your writing and your ability to keep me glued to this story even with all the science jargonmand world news bits. You truly have a gift. Thanks for sharing!
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Wow, what an amazing story. I can't help but feel that this could be a movie, I'd surely watch it!
Wonderful characters, so well rounded and full of life, incredible storyline and very slick plot - congratulations to you, this is so much more than fanfiction!
Aria chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
tysm for writing a story abt a strong smart woman rather than describing her beauty because teenage girls everywhere need to know this 3
Erroneous78 chapter 26 . 8/18/2014
I adored every damn word of this story.

I'm adding Reporterward to my Christmas list this year. Looking forward to NewsFox being on my stocking!

This story. So brilliantly written. I'm so glad I finally found the time to read and savour every word.

Thank you.

kurtisha charlery chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
sounds cool the dream in the end tho... lol
Erroneous78 chapter 25 . 8/18/2014
I love how he's always 3 steps ahead of her :-)

Thank god, they realized what Aro had planned!

Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
The Newsfox is staying! Yay! *bounces*

Erroneous78 chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
Omg! That chapter! Omg!

Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Holding my breath!

Omg. I really hope he makes it back ok. I can't even begin to put myself in either of their shoes.

Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
JAYSUS!

I know ffn is being an arse and my reviews aren't showing so I don't know if you're getting them or if you're still reading but I'm gonna continue.

Sadly, I'm not overly articulate with my reviews and if I could, I'd probably do better with gif reviews but holy moly, these two!

What in the world, Edward? The way he talks about her, speaks to her, I swear, I have no feelings in either of my legs. GUH!

"This really has very little Jesus, Bella, it makes you so beautiful, you have no idea," he took a sharp breath in. "I've had drop-dead gorgeous. It was drop-dead boring, and not one-tenth as attractive to me as you are."

DEDEDEDEDED

Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
This story! Oh my!

These two are killing me in the best possible way! I'm dying with laughter :-)

And now Geneva! Alice's vision! GAH! Will they make it in time?

Erroneous78 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
HFS!

Best. First. Kiss. EVER!

Edward was in front of me again before the rest of the sentence had a chance to escape. "Listen to me very, very carefully," he said quietly. "I'm going to try very hard not to set up roadblocks between us. All I'm saying is that it would be nice if you agreed to do the same. This is different for me, too. And I'm not kidding when I say I'll probably fuck it up. Just keep talking to me, and I'll keep talking to you, and we'll argue about it as much as we need to. You scare the ever-loving shit out of me, Bella, so if you needed that kind of power, know that you have it. It makes me as paranoid as it makes you, but not paranoid enough to run away. I'm sick of running away. It's just as difficult as standing still." He grabbed my hand and tugged. "Let's get down to the studio and see what Peter wants."

This! This! Omg THIS.

Can't. Even. Feel. My. Legs

Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
That chapter. My heart :'(

Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god, I love how these two rub each other up the wrong way!

I have no idea why it took me so long to start reading this but I'm so bloody glad I did!

And Alice! Omg! What the hell is going on there?

7,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »