Reviews for Breaking News
Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Holding my breath!

Omg. I really hope he makes it back ok. I can't even begin to put myself in either of their shoes.

Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
JAYSUS!

I know ffn is being an arse and my reviews aren't showing so I don't know if you're getting them or if you're still reading but I'm gonna continue.

Sadly, I'm not overly articulate with my reviews and if I could, I'd probably do better with gif reviews but holy moly, these two!

What in the world, Edward? The way he talks about her, speaks to her, I swear, I have no feelings in either of my legs. GUH!

"This really has very little Jesus, Bella, it makes you so beautiful, you have no idea," he took a sharp breath in. "I've had drop-dead gorgeous. It was drop-dead boring, and not one-tenth as attractive to me as you are."

DEDEDEDEDED

Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
This story! Oh my!

These two are killing me in the best possible way! I'm dying with laughter :-)

And now Geneva! Alice's vision! GAH! Will they make it in time?

Erroneous78 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
HFS!

Best. First. Kiss. EVER!

Edward was in front of me again before the rest of the sentence had a chance to escape. "Listen to me very, very carefully," he said quietly. "I'm going to try very hard not to set up roadblocks between us. All I'm saying is that it would be nice if you agreed to do the same. This is different for me, too. And I'm not kidding when I say I'll probably fuck it up. Just keep talking to me, and I'll keep talking to you, and we'll argue about it as much as we need to. You scare the ever-loving shit out of me, Bella, so if you needed that kind of power, know that you have it. It makes me as paranoid as it makes you, but not paranoid enough to run away. I'm sick of running away. It's just as difficult as standing still." He grabbed my hand and tugged. "Let's get down to the studio and see what Peter wants."

This! This! Omg THIS.

Can't. Even. Feel. My. Legs

Erroneous78 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
That chapter. My heart :'(

Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god, I love how these two rub each other up the wrong way!

I have no idea why it took me so long to start reading this but I'm so bloody glad I did!

And Alice! Omg! What the hell is going on there?

Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
"Edward Cullen," he said, the impassive green eyes resuming their calculations about me. "Many things, but never an underwear model."

I honestly think I would DIE if this happened to me! Erhmahgawd!

beachdreamer-nyc chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
This story is one of the best I have ever read here, and long before I saw the author note about writing a novel, I thought that you had the skill and talent to do so. This story is well developed, clearly researched, and keeps the readers interest. Is a good mix of humor, romance, suspense, and mystery. It also reads smootly and intelligently. Nice work, thanks for sharing, and good luck with your future endeavors!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
This might be the most entertaining visually imaginative sentence I have ever read. I love it.
"He had the whole conversation with me using only his eyebrows, like two hairy little semaphore flags."
Nuttyginger chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Why am I only finding this story now? It's got everything...smart, well constructed characters, a plot worth following and you know who to use the plural form of 'drag' correctly!

I cannot wait to read more!

Nutty
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Loving this story. It feels realistic, not just a secondary plot for the sake of lemons, but the chemistry between them is making me sweat. Nice work!
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I love the witty banter in this story so much and the plot, that I wouldn't even mind if the relationship stayed completely platonic. I have never felt that way about a FF story before, so take that as a significant compliment to your writing style.
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Not sure how this story has escaped me for so long. Its intelligently written yet doesn't take itself too seriously. Looking forward to seeing how Bella gets along with the underwear model!
User chapter 26 . 8/13/2014
Absolutely bloody amazing story. I truely look forward to any further work you may publish.
KJOHN chapter 18 . 8/12/2014
I love your story. I love you witty words and your smart dialogue.
7,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »