Reviews for Breaking News
Purple1983 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
great chapter! loving the banter :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Who the fu...?

~Pam
CorrinaTFF chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
I cannot get over the tension between these two. It's absurdly comical.

I am curious about this producer of Edward's, as he comes across as having an issue with her. For him to bring her from St. Petersburg while harboring the issue, seems odd.

Am concerned about the Alice situation. Anxious to see how Edward comes into play with it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
FenixMJR chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Love the chapter, so much sexual tension that you can cut whit a knife. Please update soon, can’t wait to know what happen to Alice.
DragonsExist chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
I was so looking forward to this update, and it was worth the wait!

WTF is up with Alice?
abgdefunct chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
I laughed so hard at the interaction between E/B-everything from the coffee and toilet paper to the Great Dinner Roll Debacle of 2009. When they couldn't pull their hands apart, I suddenly felt like I knew something they didn't. ;o)

Love this story. So, so full of great dialog, thoughtful internal musings and tons of detail relating to the subject matter. BN is a giant slice of yummy.
amoretti chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
brilliant, as always. i would expect nothing less, you know already. i'm craving more so don't leave me waiting to extremely long. there are only so many brilliant stories i have managed to find so far.. and they seem to be addictive. update soon!
narcissmy chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I absolutely love your work. Your description is amazing! So lovely to read.

please - more son!

3 love.

p.s. love assholeward! ;)
DaDdYsLiTtLeSpOiLtBrAt chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
lovved this!1 cant wait for more!
NortonFight chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
*literature

I've been studying French too much...
NortonFight chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
There is something about your writing style that contradicts you even being on fanfic. This is a website where amateurs go to indulge in the love of litterature and to improve on their craft. Your writing just doesn't fit in with us amateurs. If you're not writing for publishers, you should be.
AccioBourbon chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
[No, I’m not procrastinating. Procrastination is when you’re doing something that doesn’t really need to get done. And I can’t be comfortable doing what I need to do unless I leave a review for you. I’ve tried. I just can’t move on ... ]

“I swallowed my mortification like a mouthful of battery acid and just gave as good as I'd gotten, trying not to focus on the fact that I was about to burn someone whose work I'd adored for years.” Wow. I think with that one jaw-dropping sentence, you convey a freaking ton about Bella: her ability to be caustic, to return fire - but most important, that she possesses a conscience, one that makes her uncomfortable with hurting someone, even if she does think it’s necessary.

This seems like a good time to point out the obvious: that the reviewer who had so many problems with Bella completely missed this shading that I think you’re trying to do with her character.

“...I felt the strangest sense of inevitability, something similar to the moment at which the safety bar clicks into place before a rollercoaster ride gets underway.” This is brilliant, not just because the analogy is so wonderful, but because the feeling is so very true. Weddings, signing purchase contracts on houses, deciding how many embryos to put back... yeah.

I said this on the story thread... but I gasped out loud when he called her Mary Hart and then said “He did NOT just call her that.” Loud enough for my husband to look up and ask “What?”

“And to be frank with you, the cache he brings with him for his work in the field is something I'm really counting on to bring substance to the show." ... because Bella doesn’t bring the needed substance herself. Ouch.

“... but I was only listening with half an ear because the rest of me couldn't get past the fact that Edward had specifically demanded me as his co-anchor. My first reaction was shock, followed closely by a feeling of validation. These were quickly replaced by a suspicion that he meant to punish me somehow ...” This gets the wheels turning in my head. You’ve clearly explained to us that Bella’s had to be a fighter to survive in her profession. It’s natural that her hackles get raised and her panties bunched, because that’s how she's had to react - it's what she knows. But I wonder how she will react to genuine admiration and respect from Edward, if that’s how it turns out? Will he have to break through her suspicions (like the one I just quoted) and get her to believe him.

I love that she wants to buy a boat for her dad.

A woman like Bella will find Alice quickly, I just know it.

It makes me sad that Alice is the only egg Bella feels like she has in her basket. I love Bella so much that I want to be one of her eggs. I’d be a good one, dammit.

Love you, Nina. Thanks for working so hard for us. :-)
wistfulthoughts chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
"Many things, but never an underwear model."

Priceless - I adore Edward's first words to Bella. hehehe
lalalalalalalalalalalejuh chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
This line really grabbed my attention: "I call dibs on the camera-left chair," Edward announced quietly, as the men around us chatted amongst themselves. "And the left side of anything else you ask me to share as well." This Edward is a cheeky devil! I am so looking forward to where you are takiing these two!
xxBlackOrchidxx chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter:)
7,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 444 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 464 .. Last Next »