Reviews for Breaking News
kmm122 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter!
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I can only think of 2 words to say to you... In Awe : )
Whitney Love chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Love it! Look forward to more.
redemptionsong chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I thought I had your story on alert but I didn't and how happy was I when I realised there were 2 new chapters added? I like your story very much - it's intelligent and witty and I can sense a hint of mystery with the Alice storyline... I'm really enjoying this. Looking forward to seeing the co-anchors at work, or at play even..
MeiSun chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'm loving this story! It's so... smart! I adore snarky, focused Bella and not underwear model Edward! :)
childofthestorm chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
on with the show, i say!

seriously. i love this. bella and edward hating each other all the while fighting off their epic attraction.

this is gonna be fun.

though i must admit i'm not too sold on the whole Tapward thing, just because in my head, i can't picture edward tap-dancing (which i must admit i rather equate to artic aquatic fowl who sing with freakishly perfect voices, but that's just in my crazy head), but i simply adored your Bardward, so i leave the matter in your entirely capable hands.

now-forward the light brigade! charge for the guns!
justsayno chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
*sigh* reading your story makes me feel smart! LOVING this so far!
Aurabee chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I love the way you write Edward and Bella! And I adore the setting.
jillycate chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I am loving this well put together Bella
my1edward chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Oh, I love the jousting between these two sophisticated, adult characters. This is such a smart, serious, ambitious Bella, and I love the way she expresses herself in complex, clever sentences such as these insights into her take on Edward-"I marveled at his ability to piss me off from this distance. He was proving to be a sniper in that regard, and I needed to take away his bullets if I was ever going to get the upper hand." and "I briefly wondered whether the designers would consider building me the same kind of privacy screen you found in limos between the driver and the passenger, so that I could just hit a button if Edward decided to go rogue asshole on me. From what I'd witnessed thus far, I imagined he'd probably just crawl through the sunroof to continue the harassment."

And you convey so much about Bella's relationship with Alice, and Bella herself, in these few sentences: "That realization finally melted my resolve to remain tear-free for the night, and I wept for the loss of her, for the need of her and the worry for her. If I couldn't share this with Alice, it might as well not be happening at all. Alice was every egg I had in my friendship basket. She was every egg I'd ever needed, too."
sophie921 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
My home girl, Bella, is rocking and rolling her way to the bigtime, the top of the heap, the Mt. Everest of success, and gonna step right over Eddie's dead body if she needs to. You go, girl!

I tried to read Elemental - probably need to take another look, it has gotten some fab plugs from you guys. Thanks for the other recs, too. Will check them out.
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I love the tension between Bella and Edward. No love at first sight here though I'm wondering a bit about Edward and his insistence on Bella being his co-anchor. What his motives are, whether he's attracted to her physically and/or to her mind and professional prowess. Can't wait to see what happens at dinner. Whether the claws will come out and if another verbal brawl will ensue.
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Another great chapter! I love a feisty Bella and that she and Edward are not bffs right away. Their cat & mouse game is going to be very interesting to watch. Well written, well done & well said!
jimemon chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
"And the left side of anything else you ask me to share as well. See you tomorrow, Mary Hart."

Oh my...I melted at the implications of that. And tks for the info in the a/n at the end, I had never heard the legend surrounding Mary Hart's annoying voice. Can't wait for their next meeting, I am getting a "He Said, She Said" vibe from them and I love it :)
sophie921 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
What a well-written, tight-knit, high anticipation story! But what else should I expect from the likes of you? PAP was a favorite of mine and this one promises to be even better. Keep on serving the canapes, sugar - this is going to take all kinds of sustenence to continue powering this vehicle.
7,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 444 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 464 .. Last Next »