Reviews for Breaking News
twicracker chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
WOT, you are the only author that inspires me to click on the review box at the *beginning* of reading the chapter, because I know there are going to be so many references and much smart, witty writing that I will want to comment on that I need to write as I go - I couldn't possibly remember it all... Thank you for your intelligence and gift for expression.

Riverside Church? I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure it's the VIP line for the Pearly Gates. St. Peter sees you coming from there and waves you to the head of the line.

I wonder if anyone ever really thought that - and if they were disappointed in the end...

Rangoon-to-rangoon? Not yangon-to-yangon?

Great writing, as always.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Thank you for explaining the parachute thing because I was confused as fizz after that. I was like "wait, I thought he said something about being a underwear model, where'd she get the parachute from?'

Bella is kinda bitchy. Maybe it is just Bitchy Bella day in the world of Fan Fic. She is just making assumptions about Edward when all (that we know of) he knew of her was he over heard HER talking about him being an underwear model for cripes sake. She needs to tone her ego down.

Okay, thank you for the update. I can't wait for some more Bella and Edward interaction! I'm not too interested in Alice's story right now because I'm just assumming she's in a mental hospital..no big deal..hopefully I'm wrong and it is exciting!

And I am reading Elemental because it is fucking awesome!
justaskalice chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Sigh, I love this story. So much. So much.

Her conversation with Edward was priceless (although I admit to googling the Mary Hart reference), and enough to make me consider begging for an EPOV. But because I hate it when people do that, I won't. Even though it would be pretty sweet. I'm just saying.

I'm still loving the way you describe her taking on the newsroom. The maxi pads on her desk chair made me choke a little, and I like her attitude that Edward is going to have to work overtime to be the biggest asshole she's worked with. She's got the perfect mindset. Ignore the slights and the digs and mine their secrets. In that industry, that's the way to do it.

I'm so proud of her. I've only known her for three chapters but I'm SO proud of her success...I think its because she's so relateable and real. I've known her. I've been her. I want to be her. Happy sigh. Thanks for writing!
calricjes82 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Thank you so much for the update! You write the best interactions between those two. I can't wait to read more.
SugarVenom chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Love the banter and the # end is a clever touch.
TallulahBelle chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Awesome chapter!

The tension was...I don't have a word for it, more like a series of sounds that convey pleasure. Purring? Would that work?

Anyway, I'm glad to see Bella have her own set of balls and that she doesn't back down when trying to be intimidated by "The Boys Club".

Looking forward to the dinner. I think you should call that chapter "Knives Out!"

Thanks for the rec'd!

xoxo
Maplestyle chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Love the vibe between Edward and Bella already! Can't wait for more of this!
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I loved the snarky Bella's! I can't wait to find out what happened to Alice.

Looking forward to your next update!

-MJ
ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I really like your Bella...rare for me. I like the UST between she and Edward right off the bat. I'm hooked without a doubt.
Saniaast27 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
omg i love the end when he said edward cullen but never abd underware model...
mea-kh chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Holy Halloween cookies Batman! This is freakin' awesome, but you already know that, so just continue what you're doing. It's perfect.
Scorpiosue1102 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love this story already. I love smart stories with great dialogue. Onto the next chapter!
lovedforeternity chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
As always I love your wit and charm of your characters. I am really excited about this story. I look forward to more.
staceygirl aka jackbauer chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
You know I think you must be really really smart. That's the only explanation for your writing. Love every bit of it. Can't wait for more.
divingtoodeepforcoins chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I absolutely loved your story! It' very original, unlike any FF I read in a long time, has great humour, and i just love sassy Bella! Your description of Edward was really good, 'cause every FF you read nowadays has the same, totally predictable one, so I'm glad yours isn't. And the last line is the best EVER, I couldn't stop laughing (I AM a bit worried, I kind of sounded like a hyena xD ). Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
7,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 447 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 467 .. Last Next »