Reviews for Breaking News
kosocielo chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Love this story. How did u came up with the idea.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I'm intrigued. Loved Edward's introduction!
meggster2608 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
cant wait for the next chapter:))
culleneyes chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Enjoyed reading. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Also, looking forward to the PAPC outtakes!
mujisan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I would most likely jump Coop given the chance. Just saying.

*dances a jig*

Hey lady! Sorry it took me this long to start reading and replying. September was crazy crazy and more crazy and then I went on vacay for a week and got back last Sunday. So, here I am. Can't wait to see what you cook up for B&E this time. Already loving Bella's spunk and wondering about Alice.

Off to read chapter 2!
ilive2read chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
this is going to be fun..can't wait for next coming chap's
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Your story got pimped and I am glad that I took the time to read it. Love it-very nice. Looking forward to the slow burn.
AvaEliza chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I loved it! I really felt the awkard turtle moment. Been there done that!
kdesign23 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Ooh, I can feel it already!
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
dueling banjos of insecurity and bravado...got to love this gutsy Bella!
kmm122 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I really liked this chapter! they meet face to face! I can't wait to see how Bella is going to react!

Loved it!
jillycate chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Great story!
Enigma Lynne chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
1. tell those who are giving you shit about the food at a jewish wedding to shut the hell up. I am Jewish, had bacon wrapped scallops at my reception, and all the JEWS at them, leaving me none.

2. I saw "cold open" and cracked up. Unless you are a news junkie, you have NO idea what that is, and how freaken complicated it can be to put together. It was a really awesome surprise to see that there.

3. Good job with this chapter. Right amount of newsiness to make it awesome, and I already am enjoying the cadence between Edward and Bella. (and fyi - YES he could be an underwear model. Jus saying.)

WOOT! :)
spicynoodle chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Best cliffhanger ever.

I loved The Port Angeles Players so much that I read it more than two times. I'm so excited about your latest project. I love the tone and the language. You capture the newsy talk so well, or at least how I imagine it would be. This Bella is funny, and I can't wait for Bella and Edward to mix words in the next chapter.
bootietwap chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
You have some seriously amazing metaphorical expressions here, I am so in love with them.

Here a couple that I thought were just so vivid:

"I shoved my dream-self's inadequacies and insecurities into the overflowing closet at the back of my mind and slammed the door shut on the mess in there. "

"The dueling banjos of insecurity and bravado serenaded me..."

I also loved "Autumn Splendor," and how she wants to be the underwear model's chin dimple. Awesome.

I have to say that even though the underwear model showed up, I was so enchanted by the story that I wouldn't have minded if I had to wait longer. Bella is absolutely fascinating.
7,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 449 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 469 .. Last Next »