Reviews for Breaking News
TallulahBelle chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Awesome chapter!

The tension was...I don't have a word for it, more like a series of sounds that convey pleasure. Purring? Would that work?

Anyway, I'm glad to see Bella have her own set of balls and that she doesn't back down when trying to be intimidated by "The Boys Club".

Looking forward to the dinner. I think you should call that chapter "Knives Out!"

Thanks for the rec'd!

Maplestyle chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Love the vibe between Edward and Bella already! Can't wait for more of this!
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I loved the snarky Bella's! I can't wait to find out what happened to Alice.

Looking forward to your next update!

ScarlettLetters chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I really like your Bella...rare for me. I like the UST between she and Edward right off the bat. I'm hooked without a doubt.
Saniaast27 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
omg i love the end when he said edward cullen but never abd underware model...
mea-kh chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Holy Halloween cookies Batman! This is freakin' awesome, but you already know that, so just continue what you're doing. It's perfect.
Scorpiosue1102 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love this story already. I love smart stories with great dialogue. Onto the next chapter!
lovedforeternity chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
As always I love your wit and charm of your characters. I am really excited about this story. I look forward to more.
staceygirl aka jackbauer chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
You know I think you must be really really smart. That's the only explanation for your writing. Love every bit of it. Can't wait for more.
divingtoodeepforcoins chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I absolutely loved your story! It' very original, unlike any FF I read in a long time, has great humour, and i just love sassy Bella! Your description of Edward was really good, 'cause every FF you read nowadays has the same, totally predictable one, so I'm glad yours isn't. And the last line is the best EVER, I couldn't stop laughing (I AM a bit worried, I kind of sounded like a hyena xD ). Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Mariana75 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I found your story through ABG's rec in TNGUS :D

I really liked your banter :D Loved ssassy Bella, terrific dialogues and I absolutely adored her inner ranting :D

I loved how you played the external secure/internal insecure part of her personality. She has troubles, she's human. She may be scared but she faces her problems with an astounding inner strength.

I'm really really looking forward to more :D Especially to know how Alice is :S I've never seen Alice included in such a way that's totally canon yet not a shopaholic ;)

Thanx for the story :D Can't wait for next update :D
mulhollanddrive chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
very original!

can't wait to read more!
mujisan chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
ROFL! I'm still on the floor laughing from that ending. This chapter if full of delights for me. Here are your brownie points:

- The mention of crab rangoon. It was the beginning of my love affair with foods that sound gross but are in fact delicious when I took my first bite of crab rangoon. My latest is tuna salad hand roll.

- The the food and news analogy. Awesome.

- Bringing back my glassy eyed happy sigh when reading a physical description of Edward. It seems that we've all read it all, but something about yours here got me. Sigh.

This chapter also got me thinking that everyone has that one person who they trust to deliver their news, but it would seem that I have not found such a person. It seems to me that delivering the news is not what it used to be.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
ringgetsu chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Oh snap! How will Bella react? Hmm.. I think we've got potential hit here. Love the premise of the story and I think I'll like where this is going. The plot seems fresh and its nice to read something novel once in a while. Good job.
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Well done,very well done! I will admit that I giggled when Bella was introduced to Edward. Oh Yeah, the man could definitely be an underwear model!
7,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 451 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 471 .. Last Next »