Reviews for Breaking News
jenmerc chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Thanks for explaining some of the terms at the end! You totally lost me on the parachute thing:) great chapter and i just love her cocky attitude. Its great to see bella as strong on the outside as she is on the inside.
SassyK chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Great chapter! Loved the snark between them, should make for a spirited dinner conversation, lol.

I just love the premise of this story. Curious, though...do you have a background in news or are you just one helluva researcher?

Thanks for the update!
jamie1078 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
awesome! i can't wait for more B/E interaction because they are going to have some major sexual tension. They both have those types of personalities and it will be amusing to see who caves first!

great chapter!
dsccc chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Dinner should be interesting! I can't wait. I am interested to find out what the real deal is with Alice. For a crack reporter, I think New Jersey is enough information for Bella to get to her with a little digging.
Imissbrown chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Thankyou, loved it. I'll take a complex ballsy Bella over a more restrained one anyday. Loved the line about Edward crawling in through the sunroof to continue harassing her - great visual in my head for that one.

I also like the subplot involving Alice - a bit of mystery never goes astray.

Thanks again. Lookin forward to the next chapter.

Paula
Viola Cornuta chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I am glad your a/n reassures us about future lemons, but am even gladder the too facile hook-up against the club wall in the restroom hallway is not the way this is going

this is way too much fun to waste on cliche!
Purple1983 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
loved it! not much else to say, other that I'm worried about Alice...what's her deal? :(
Raewright chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I am drooling with anticipation! You write the smartest comedic banter going. This is going to be delicious!
Nolebucgrl chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Fun chapter, love the heat between the two, look forward to more. Good thing I'm reading Elemental, wouldn't want to be cut off!
fanficreader83 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
love their banter and can't wait to see all of the things they get up to! ;)
marteloise chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I really love how you're writing this! There're chemistry and wit.. I simply can't wait to see what will happen at the restaurant. Thanks for writing!
tmss chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
love the chapter, can't wait for the next one
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Arrogantward is my kind of man - YUMMY!
boobycat chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
I love your stories - seriously one of the best authors in ff-world.

Looking forward to more sizzle.
MarySoul chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
OH, THE CHEMISTRY... and the ride has just begun... amazing.

I'm looking forward to know how they are going to deal with this little feud of theirs once the work in front of the cameras begins!

Thank you for the update and the recs.
7,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 451 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 471 .. Last Next »