Reviews for Breaking News
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Great opening chapter! I love it when Bella is feisty. What the heck happened to Alice? Ok, ok, you said slow burn...*settles in for the ride.
ladyshep chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I am in love with this story. It flows so seamlessly. I was hanging on every word. I love how you made bella both strong and vulnerable at the same. I don't know how you did it but it was genius. I love the banter that the characters share. All i can say is wow I can't wait to read more! Great Job!
dazzled 24-7 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I really like this! I can't wait to see what you do with it! I love the humor and the sarcasm. And I can't wait to see and hear more from the "Underwear Model"... The ending to this chapter is priceless! I hope you intend to post frequently...please...pretty please with whipped cream and the "Underwear Model" on top...wink, wink.
Aurabee chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I'd like to crawl into your brain and set up home there.
prospectcat chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
This looks like it is going to be too much fun! Love the added Alice intrigue.

That last line was f'n brilliant.
CrystalDreams18 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
So, this looks like it's going to be a great story! I got the rec to read your stories from AngryBadgerGirl. I read this one real quick last night b/c you had 2 chapter up! Think I'll start on your other story, hopefully soon!

Can't wait to see how things go with Bella's new position! And how she works with Edward!
twistedcoincidence chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
being that i had to suffer through the newspaper in college i am thrilled to see this. it looks amazing already!
Lyxa chapter 2 . 10/19/2009

brilliant start to the story; loved the last line of the chap.

Can't wait for more :)

none000-none chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Fantastic last line- I can just hear the way it would be delivered by an arrogant Edward! Loving this so far- can't wait to see where you take us with these two:) ~larac
Whitney Love chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Got this rec from TNGUS. Love the concept. Can't wait to see how it develops. Thanks for sharing.
snshyne chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
her morning routine sounds like mine. Complete with visine and Red Bull. Sugar free though.

I think Autumn Splendor is appropriate for his hair color.

I don't think I have ever read his ear being described

I literally smiled at the mention of Edward Cullen and then I cheesed at the mention of his accomplishments.

I LOVE the way he introduced himself. Perfect!

To be fair I am generally not a huge fan of Bella. I like yours so far. She's identifiable. She seems more real that most Bella's.

I'm dying to know more about Alice.
DeirdreJG chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Loved the Edward introduction to Bella. Nice work. I am really enjoying this thus far. Keep 'em coming!
kosocielo chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Love this chapter especially the ending. I'm everything but an underware model poor bella. Update soon.
Aggie94 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
bacon! LOL.. Oh This is a fabulous story. Poor Bella! Write fast and often...
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009