Reviews for Breaking News
Babette12 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Hmm, too bad about the underwear model thing, I bet he would have been great at it. Maybe she could suggest it if the whole news thing gets boring for him? Of course, this means that they've already started on the wrong foot and I expect the snarkiness will be simply wonderful! I can't wait to hear Bella's response, and if Edward makes some comment on her being just a pretty face for the newsies to look at.

I am a bit surprised they were serving crab at a Jewish funeral. I'm guessing he must have been a liberal Jew.

I'm looking forward to finding out what's going down in Michigan! Is the cookie lady in on it? She could be there as a decoy to distract them from getting the story. If she really wants to get Newton off the hunt I guess she could always hold up a picture of Bella. Funny that a guy who's job is to uncover the truth can't seem to see what's in front of him with Bella turning him down all the time. I guess he could just be tenacious.

And on a completely unrelated note, I was informed yesterday that Thanksgiving was going to be at my house so I wouldn't have to transport the bird. Considerate of them, wasn't it?
Many things chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
...yeah, you can say that, out loud !

Well, I love your style and will be reading this story with the same huge pleasure as TPAP, which I loved.

Thank you!
bootsie chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This is a great story! Love the ending! I can just see her face and feel her need to pee in her pants! It's great!
Missyok chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I said it about TPAP and I'll say it again for BN...your writing makes me smarter! I love your vocabulary, your wit and the way your stories grow like trees in healthy soil. The first two chapters have started the strong roots digging into the earth.

More please!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
OMG, what a terrific ending line. This is going to be so good (insert maniacal laugh here). Oh they are going to hate each other until they love each other. Great start to the story! Love it.
fanficreader83 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
bella should have kept that thought to herself... but edward was quick to put her in her place... can't wait for more! ;)
ScarlettLetters chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Ha ha ha ha...oh, Bella... What mess will your mouth get you into next? That was a great closing line if I've ever read one.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
An underwear model...if only!

Really enjoying this story. Smart and fun at the same time. Can't wait to see if what kind of sparks are going to fly between Edward and Bella.
edwards-debussy chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
So he did hear her-love it! And I can't wait for Bella's take on him (or an EPOV, maybe?) Curious as to whether he's going to be cold as ice towards her yet inwardly boiling...sure to be very interesting no matter what.

And yay-you set some of the story in my own neighborhood! I used to live around the block from the Riverside chapel; just walked by there yesterday. Now I'm a little closer to Zabar's and another Riverside-Park, that is.

Great update! Can't wait to see how B&E's first 'official' interaction plays out.
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
ah well, Edward, if the journo thing fails to pan out in the future, modeling the scanties would be a well received option

damn this is good!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Oh I love this story, and that's a killer line to finish the chapter with:

"Edward Cullen," he said, the impassive green eyes resuming their calculations about me. "Many things, but never an underwear model."

FANTASTIC!
jamie1078 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
hehe, i love it when bella sticks her foot in her mouth and edward calls her out! i am already falling in love with this story! great chapter!
whyOwhy chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Yeah... Bella TOTALLY deserved getting called out on calling Edward an underwear model.

I'm pretty sure if Edward had called HER an underwear model, just because she is pretty... she would probably punch him in the face. After all, lol, she did say she is the "smartest person she knows".

I'm all for girl power... but I would definitely call a woman out for being judgmental or having an ego, just as fast as I would a man.
It's me ser chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
And I'm too lazy to log in on my phone. You know I loved this chapter I just wanted to wave and say hi I love you and you are a genius.
Stacierob1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So far, so good...thanks.
7,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 452 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 .. Last Next »