Reviews for Breaking News
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Just found this; gonna give it a shot...
emgurd3 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I'm really excited about this story. I'm already curious about where you're going to go with it, and what kind of personalities you're going to be giving the characters. :] I hope you get a chance to update soon.
Chicsarah chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
That was quite possibly the BEST line a fanfiction Edward has ever uttered. LOVED IT!
ciaobella27 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
If I didn't love you enough already, you go and quote Bill & Ted on me. Was at a Circle K in August & was thrilled to actually say that and have it make sense.

You got me all squirmy at the end. He heard her. Ek!

Dying for more!

xoxo
greeklove chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
LOL...Poor Bella...It's a very interesting story and I can't wait to see how they will both present the news...will they be fights?
narcissmy chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
This story is shaping up to be absolutely amazing.

I love Bella's professionalism.

And I also love your style of writing. I like a lot of detail to sink my teeth into - especially in the sense it slows the plot down a little without making it too boring.

It gives the story a real sense of realism.

So far one of my favourite AH AU twilight fics :)

can't wait to see more.
UrbanBlaze chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Oh what I wouldn't give to see Edward Cullen as an underwear model (or should that be underwear-less model ;)) Loved Chapter 1 and I love love Chapter 2! I really enjoy your style of writing - it's fun n flirty but with a very professional and unique edge! More of the same please x
SugarVenom chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
You've snagged me, baby. Hook, line, and sinker!
SugarVenom chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this - fun and of high interest to me. (former PR/journalist) Nice recs,too.
JoMarie54 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Great chapter. I like the reference to real news people; it gives the story a very authentic feel. Great speech by Carlisle. Wonder how Bella is going to live down the underwear commnent; Edward seems a bit intimidating so far.
ecsc chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I'm eager to find out how this story develops, lovin it so far!
edwardishismiddlename chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
You're writing gets better and better. ABG can be proud that she encouraged you to post stories here. Birds of a feather flock together.

As always, thanks for sharing and may you never get dissed.
azure0610 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I SO loved this chapter. I was biting my lip waiting to see if he would be Carlisle's son or not. Because he was Masen in TPAP I was leaning more towards him not being.

But I'm glad he is.

Oh Bella. Bad first impression. Underwear model. Bella, Bella, Bella
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Another fantastic chapter. I truly love the inner monologues you come up with for your characters. I can only imagine what they're going to look like when we get inside of Edward's head.

Favorite lines:

Don't make me call that sweet little old lady in her double-wide and ask her if she can sprinkle some arsenic on your treats."

"I'm pretty sure Clairol or Loreal would have labeled it something like "Golden Sienna" or "Autumn Splendor".

"Edward Cullen," he said, the impassive green eyes resuming their calculations about me. "Many things, but never an underwear model." Perfect entrance for Edward.

And can I say how thrilled I am to find out there will be a couple of outtakes for TPAP? Jesus, I almost spit all over my computer.

Great update!
TallulahBelle chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Wow! Two chapters and I'm hooked.

Such visuals you give me in this story. I love the fact that you give me just enough discription to create the world in my head, but you leave me enough to fill in with my imagination.

I am truly looking forward to reading more of this story. It looks like it's going to have a little bit of everything in it. Drama, humor, romance, possible angst?

Is Bar Rouge the one that's on 6th Ave around 26th street?

xoxo