Reviews for Breaking News
ecsc chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I'm eager to find out how this story develops, lovin it so far!
edwardishismiddlename chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
You're writing gets better and better. ABG can be proud that she encouraged you to post stories here. Birds of a feather flock together.

As always, thanks for sharing and may you never get dissed.
azure0610 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I SO loved this chapter. I was biting my lip waiting to see if he would be Carlisle's son or not. Because he was Masen in TPAP I was leaning more towards him not being.

But I'm glad he is.

Oh Bella. Bad first impression. Underwear model. Bella, Bella, Bella
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Another fantastic chapter. I truly love the inner monologues you come up with for your characters. I can only imagine what they're going to look like when we get inside of Edward's head.

Favorite lines:

Don't make me call that sweet little old lady in her double-wide and ask her if she can sprinkle some arsenic on your treats."

"I'm pretty sure Clairol or Loreal would have labeled it something like "Golden Sienna" or "Autumn Splendor".

"Edward Cullen," he said, the impassive green eyes resuming their calculations about me. "Many things, but never an underwear model." Perfect entrance for Edward.

And can I say how thrilled I am to find out there will be a couple of outtakes for TPAP? Jesus, I almost spit all over my computer.

Great update!
TallulahBelle chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Wow! Two chapters and I'm hooked.

Such visuals you give me in this story. I love the fact that you give me just enough discription to create the world in my head, but you leave me enough to fill in with my imagination.

I am truly looking forward to reading more of this story. It looks like it's going to have a little bit of everything in it. Drama, humor, romance, possible angst?

Is Bar Rouge the one that's on 6th Ave around 26th street?

xoxo
MLFanatic chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This fic was recommended to me by an author you beta for, and I'm truly impressed with your writing style. I can't wait to see where you're going to take this. I love the storyline and how you've incorporated the characters from Twilight into the RL world of journalism. It looks to be a lot of fun, very sexy and even intelligent! I can't wait to see where you go with this. Thanks for sharing!
imdominating chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Welcome my new favorite Edward entrance. As I said, I love you and hate you for leaving it there, but now I have DELICIOUS banter to which I can look forward. Feel free to pen my eulogy. That Carlisle is good with making pretty words.
MarySoul chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
OH NO... I can't hardly wait to see how she's going to get herself out of that situation regarding the "underwear model" comment.

Loved the possibilities this chapter brought to the plot... and we've only just begun... amazing really!
lskmom chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
LMAO at underware model. And the crab at the Jewish service (though I think Riverside Funeral chapel would make sure that doesn't happen...saving us all from hypocrazy for at least that moment in time-tee hee). Can't wait to see where you go from here...will it all be in Bella perspective or will there be some of Edward as well...I will be turning in at 6 to find out!
imdominating chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Thank you again for writing a strong, intelligent Bella that I don't want to punch in the skull. Harsh? Perhaps, but true regardless. I love the bull pen interaction. Boys clubs are the most fun. I am smitten with your story. The end.
mens rea 01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I have a feeling I'm going to really get into this story!

I can tell already that your fic is intelligently written. How many Twi-fics even mention Ahmadinejad? Now that I think about it, I wonder how many Twi-fic readers even know who Ahmadinejad is? Anyways, I can tell that this is not just another superficial Twi-fic.

Also, I like the fact that you've set up duel story lines, the Alice story line and the anchor-position line. Fics that can keep two story lines going are a lot of fun to read.

You really won me over when you mentioned Christiane Amanpour. She's my idol. And Anderson Cooper? I totally crush on him.

Enough of my rambling...love the fic and can't wait to read more!

PS - I am so in love with The Sweetest Thing. Thanks for the great rec!
Oscar the Grouch chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This is amazing. I'm so excited to see a new story out by you
spanglemaker9 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Awesome! Just plain awesome!

The biggest moment of her professional life and she's faced with the stone-cold hottie she was just lusting over while he calls her on her underwear model comment. A comment made too loud at a funeral. Floor, please open wide and swallow me now.

I can't wait to hear Edward speak. Is that up next?
Twilighter620 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I'm in awe of the Edward description for this chapter. They always have a tendency to be so dull and unimaginative, but way to breathe new life into an old trick. I'm still spluttering over here about this underwear model. Consider it a complete and utter success in getting the reader to know what exactly Bella was feeling, thinking, etc. in that moment.

I'm stumped as to how Edward will work in his tap dancing ways (yes, I can't get it off my mind). I'm very curious to see how that plot point comes into play.

I must say I was thoroughly impressed with all your NY references. I'm not sure if you're from the area, but it made me feel very nostalgic. I no longer inhabit the empire state, but my heart will be there always.

Wonderful job!
suzala chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY ALREADY!
7,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 452 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 472 .. Last Next »