Reviews for Breaking News
rebecca's mom chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This chapter was brilliant. I can't wait for this "team" to form *giggle*. Your details, information and smart comments form the perfect story. . .

Especially Edward introducing himself as "not an underwear model"...this was so, so good! And I also like how Carlisle was thrown into the mix. I am very excited about this story.

Thanks for the wonderful update!

XOX
Trouble08 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Well, of course he had to hear her. Tee Hee. This should be intersting.

I'm enjoying your story so far...no surprise. Thanks for the chapter.
Paco1230 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Awesome chapter! I am loving this story so far. The humor is just great. Too funny that she never pieced together Carlisle & Edward being related and I love how he called her on the underwear model comment. Can't wait for more! :)
mnggl chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
hahahaha! GOD i loved that last line.
familydontendwithblood chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Viggo Mortenson? *sighss*

Funny story, I was visiting NYC (love the city) this weekend, and hopped on over to Canal Street. I had never been there before, but oh my, I've never seen so many fake purses!

Cannot wait to see the interaction between Bella and the man who is never an underwear model ;)

That last line just made me dissolve into giggles. My family must think I'm so odd :)
eva wilson chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I love the way you write and I hinge all my fanfiction joy on your updates.
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
The story is very interesting and you have a great repartee going with Bella and her co-workers.

I loved the whole "underwear model" faux pas.

I look forward to another chapter. :)

-MJ
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
What a hoot! Of course, I assumed Edward would be the co-anchor, but I wasn't expecting him to be quite that renowned, or for Bella to have put her foot so firmly in her mouth before meeting him. Carlisle's words at the service were very stirring, and gave me a different perspective of a news anchor, as well.
Dawnriki chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Edward, you funny...

These two are going to be awesome together.
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
again, another well writen and intreguing chapter...you are a word master and have me, and I suspect many others absolutely devoted to your stories...Port Angeles Players truly one of the best on site...thank you...love the underwear model thread..nothing like a little humiliation to start things off between them... also lets him know that she's rather keen... men like to know that a girls into them... :)
magpye chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
God, that was fabulous. I'm excited to see what we've got ahead of us!
magpye chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
ok, so i'm ridiculously late getting here. i apologize. but i'm here now right, and that's what counts!

fabulous. wonderful. marvelous.

bella is a witty little thing isn't she. i love it. so well written. it is easy to see her perched in front of the camera and behind her computer pretending to do work. :D

love it!
cooper33 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Here's Edward! Perfect last line. For the lolz. I so appreciate your writing - great chapter!
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Hm, Bella's not as brilliant as she thinks she is, is she? She didn't put together that maybe, just maybe Edward Cullen and Carlisle Cullen were related? Ok, I can forgive her that one, really. Cullen isn't the most unusual name. However, how can someone who's actually in the business not know what a 4 time Pulitzer Prize winner looks like? She knows so much about him; not just that he won but what stories he won for. She even admits to him making her feel 'lacking.' How did her natural curiosity fail her?

I love Edward's first line, "Many things, but never an underwear model."
jonquilemm chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I actually jumped up and cheered when I saw you had started this story! I love reading your work, and the first two chapters of this one are shaping up to be every bit as good, and possibly better than (I love politics, lol), TPAP. In particular, I must say that I adore the way you write Bella. A lot of avid fanfic readers have quite a lot to say about the portrayal of Edward in fic (hence the Blankward), but I appreciate a good Bella much more - and you really do have one of the best fan-Bellas around. I find the majority of Bellas (including the original) to be a little too satellite-ish for my taste; they just react to whatever Edward is, does, or says. TPAP had one of the first Bellas I really warmed to... you do a wonderful job of portraying a strong, sassy, smart Bella who is also one hundred percent girl. It makes me smile and giggle. I also love the way you balance your romantic plot with the larger story arc. LOL I just plain love your writing, sugar. Looking forward to seeing this one play out!
7,140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 454 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 474 .. Last Next »