Reviews for Breaking News
furious kitten chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Haha awesome entrance for Edward's character. Poor Bella- not only was she offered the dream job, and she found out that they're considering the rock star Pulitzer-prize winner for her co-anchor, and then he turns out to be the guy she was eye-ing up earlier, but to top it all off, he overheard her mumblings!
Lisa54aa chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Oh this is going to be hilarious! I can't wait for you to update. Let the snarking begin.
Buboobear chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
If each chapter continues to get me sucked in like this, then there's no hope for a life outside of BN for me. I can't wait for the Edward/Bella interaction! Bella is very strong from what we've read so far, so I'm interested to see if she can keep herself together! Great job!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I'm sure I'm laughing along with many others at this chapter-ending cliffie: ""Edward Cullen," he said, the impassive green eyes resuming their calculations about me. "Many things, but never an underwear model.""

This story is great. I have big, big feelings for this :)

Cowgirlgraphics
dsccc chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
So Edward is a bit snarky too! I like it & look forward to seeing the two of them go at it!
katydid13 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Wonderful chapter! If I was Bella, I'd want to die.
sidekickgirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Is it wrong that I'm picturing Bella as Veronica Corningstone& Edward as Ron Burgundy? Because I totally am! I'mooking forward to the story- I don't think I've seen this premise before! Thanks for writing.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Thank you for another wonderful chapter. I love that Edward caled her out in front of the executives. One of the best first meetings of the two ever! Loving the story so far! And super exciting to hear there's a little more Bardward on the horizon. :)
JulieLucia chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I'm completely addicted to this story already, it's really really good!

I really like this Bella (and believe me, I'm not her biggest fan in general), she's cool and I loved the underwear model comment.

I can't wait to see where this goes
dsccc chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This looks to be an interesting and different story! Looking forward to seeing where you will go!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Oh that big stinker Edward, always trying to pull the rug out from under Bella. Loved this chapter. Very awesome and I can't wait for the next one!
Britt01 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
OMG, that was awesome! "Many things, but never an underwear model." Absolutely perfect. Great way to start this relationship, and you've nicely established that they are both damn good at what they do. This is gonna be fun!
Purple1983 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
omg, the whole chapter was great, but that last line is made of pure win! :)
chiquitin517 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Oh, I love it, I love it! Bella's self-talk is killer.

"I'm the smartest person I know. It's time for the news to be news again.

I'm a hack and I'm shaking in my boots. Hold me, Coop. I'm going down." -Just genius. :)

And the underwear model line, kill me now! Your Edward seems like the type to take himself and his accomplishments very seriously. -Rubs hands together- Can't wait for the next installment.
jadedandboring chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I love Bella's description of her dreams and this line: "I shoved my dream-self's inadequacies and insecurities into the overflowing closet at the back of my mind and slammed the door shut on the mess in there."

The final line was beyond priceless. I can't wait to see what you have in store for these two! Loads of snarky, witty banter ahead I'm sure!

Great update.