Reviews for Breaking News
mujisan chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
ROFL! I'm still on the floor laughing from that ending. This chapter if full of delights for me. Here are your brownie points:

- The mention of crab rangoon. It was the beginning of my love affair with foods that sound gross but are in fact delicious when I took my first bite of crab rangoon. My latest is tuna salad hand roll.

- The the food and news analogy. Awesome.

- Bringing back my glassy eyed happy sigh when reading a physical description of Edward. It seems that we've all read it all, but something about yours here got me. Sigh.

This chapter also got me thinking that everyone has that one person who they trust to deliver their news, but it would seem that I have not found such a person. It seems to me that delivering the news is not what it used to be.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
ringgetsu chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Oh snap! How will Bella react? Hmm.. I think we've got potential hit here. Love the premise of the story and I think I'll like where this is going. The plot seems fresh and its nice to read something novel once in a while. Good job.
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Well done,very well done! I will admit that I giggled when Bella was introduced to Edward. Oh Yeah, the man could definitely be an underwear model!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Great opening chapter! I love it when Bella is feisty. What the heck happened to Alice? Ok, ok, you said slow burn...*settles in for the ride.
ladyshep chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I am in love with this story. It flows so seamlessly. I was hanging on every word. I love how you made bella both strong and vulnerable at the same. I don't know how you did it but it was genius. I love the banter that the characters share. All i can say is wow I can't wait to read more! Great Job!
dazzled 24-7 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I really like this! I can't wait to see what you do with it! I love the humor and the sarcasm. And I can't wait to see and hear more from the "Underwear Model"... The ending to this chapter is priceless! I hope you intend to post frequently...please...pretty please with whipped cream and the "Underwear Model" on top...wink, wink.
Aurabee chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, but I'd like to crawl into your brain and set up home there.
prospectcat chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
This looks like it is going to be too much fun! Love the added Alice intrigue.

That last line was f'n brilliant.
CrystalDreams18 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
So, this looks like it's going to be a great story! I got the rec to read your stories from AngryBadgerGirl. I read this one real quick last night b/c you had 2 chapter up! Think I'll start on your other story, hopefully soon!

Can't wait to see how things go with Bella's new position! And how she works with Edward!
twistedcoincidence chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
being that i had to suffer through the newspaper in college i am thrilled to see this. it looks amazing already!
Lyxa chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
hey!

brilliant start to the story; loved the last line of the chap.

Can't wait for more :)

Lyxa
none000-none chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Fantastic last line- I can just hear the way it would be delivered by an arrogant Edward! Loving this so far- can't wait to see where you take us with these two:) ~larac
Whitney Love chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Got this rec from TNGUS. Love the concept. Can't wait to see how it develops. Thanks for sharing.
snshyne chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
her morning routine sounds like mine. Complete with visine and Red Bull. Sugar free though.

I think Autumn Splendor is appropriate for his hair color.

I don't think I have ever read his ear being described

I literally smiled at the mention of Edward Cullen and then I cheesed at the mention of his accomplishments.

I LOVE the way he introduced himself. Perfect!

To be fair I am generally not a huge fan of Bella. I like yours so far. She's identifiable. She seems more real that most Bella's.

I'm dying to know more about Alice.
DeirdreJG chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Loved the Edward introduction to Bella. Nice work. I am really enjoying this thus far. Keep 'em coming!
7,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 455 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 475 .. Last Next »