Reviews for Breaking News
my1edward chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Ooh, in your face, Bella! His Gorgeousness/Pulitzerward is not amused. Can't wait for her response, or lack thereof. OK, WTF is an "Avid closet"? You're going to have to translate some of this for some of us. Carlisle's speech brilliant stuff. I love the gravitas you're imbuing this with, and the cynical journalism vibe ("free food!"), and gleefully anticipate the smut I know is to come. Yee haw!
tcrew chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I'm so looking forward to this story!
cshorte chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter!
edwardbabymomma chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Great Chapter
ecxe chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
"He actually made me rethink my position on Dan as a human being." i LOL'd. hard. love your writing, and edward sounds like an impossibly talented sexy mofo.
Critict chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I love the story so far the plot and everything, im very excited to see what happens next :)
delusionalimperialist chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
oh i love watching bella resoundingly step it in it;) haha. so pulitzerward, eh? I'm loving it.

- Katie
lamorducache chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Fantastic first meeting... wow. Insert foot in mouth. Awesome. I love how well thought-out this is; Carlisle's speech was pretty amazing. Others might have glossed over it, but you wrote it out. I tried to imagine what Edward's first impression of Bella must have been, but it's not coming out well. I think she'll have to do some work to earn his respect. I hope she can save herself with a witty comeback, but I have a bad feeling... Wonder if he watched her on the broadcast the night before. And I wonder if her newfound respect for the anchor position will affect how she delivers the news from now on.
Lawn Girl chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I've always chuckled at scallops wrapped in bacon at Bar Mitzvahs *shakes head*

anyway...great chapter - I am so excited to see these two interact...both on and off the camera!
CorrinaTFF chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
ROFLMAO Insert foot in mouth, suck hard and bite. Because you are so screwed Baby Girl! LOL

Love it.
furious kitten chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Haha awesome entrance for Edward's character. Poor Bella- not only was she offered the dream job, and she found out that they're considering the rock star Pulitzer-prize winner for her co-anchor, and then he turns out to be the guy she was eye-ing up earlier, but to top it all off, he overheard her mumblings!
Lisa54aa chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Oh this is going to be hilarious! I can't wait for you to update. Let the snarking begin.
Buboobear chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
If each chapter continues to get me sucked in like this, then there's no hope for a life outside of BN for me. I can't wait for the Edward/Bella interaction! Bella is very strong from what we've read so far, so I'm interested to see if she can keep herself together! Great job!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I'm sure I'm laughing along with many others at this chapter-ending cliffie: ""Edward Cullen," he said, the impassive green eyes resuming their calculations about me. "Many things, but never an underwear model.""

This story is great. I have big, big feelings for this :)

Cowgirlgraphics
dsccc chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
So Edward is a bit snarky too! I like it & look forward to seeing the two of them go at it!
7,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 455 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 475 .. Last Next »