Reviews for Breaking News
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
that last line was so funny and yet so rude, all at the same time : )

actually the entire chapter was amazing and i am looking forward to the next one !
burninglightdustyshade chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Once again, you've engaged me beyond what 99.9% of writers are able to accomplish. Her inner monologue is completely fascinating, adorable, and funny while still showing she's intelligent. Your description of him physically may be my most favorite I've ever read and let me thank you for finding a new way to describe "bronze" as I've grown to hate that word.

Carlisle's speech was amazing and honestly made ME see the news differently as I have a love/hate relationship with any and all media, one that tends to fall more on the hate side of things more often than not.

I love the set up you have for each of their characterizations. He might be pretty to her but that would mean less than nothing if she didn't first respect his mind and accomplishments. I'll be very interested to know what he thinks. Will there be an EPOV? I can't remember if you mentioned this story being one way or the other. His response to her at the end was perfection. I was laughing so hard. You've made her very accessible and it's easy to put yourself in her shoes and try to figure out just what the hell you'd say to that one. I'm squirming for her.

Thanks for taking the time to write this and for writing it so damn well. I drop everything when something you've written updates and can't wait for the TPAP outtakes. Please thank the generous women who are sharing them for asking for them, paying for them, and for their willingness to share them with the rest of us.
rebecca's mom chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This chapter was brilliant. I can't wait for this "team" to form *giggle*. Your details, information and smart comments form the perfect story. . .

Especially Edward introducing himself as "not an underwear model"...this was so, so good! And I also like how Carlisle was thrown into the mix. I am very excited about this story.

Thanks for the wonderful update!

XOX
Trouble08 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Well, of course he had to hear her. Tee Hee. This should be intersting.

I'm enjoying your story so far...no surprise. Thanks for the chapter.
Paco1230 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Awesome chapter! I am loving this story so far. The humor is just great. Too funny that she never pieced together Carlisle & Edward being related and I love how he called her on the underwear model comment. Can't wait for more! :)
mnggl chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
hahahaha! GOD i loved that last line.
familydontendwithblood chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Viggo Mortenson? *sighss*

Funny story, I was visiting NYC (love the city) this weekend, and hopped on over to Canal Street. I had never been there before, but oh my, I've never seen so many fake purses!

Cannot wait to see the interaction between Bella and the man who is never an underwear model ;)

That last line just made me dissolve into giggles. My family must think I'm so odd :)
eva wilson chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I love the way you write and I hinge all my fanfiction joy on your updates.
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
The story is very interesting and you have a great repartee going with Bella and her co-workers.

I loved the whole "underwear model" faux pas.

I look forward to another chapter. :)

-MJ
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
What a hoot! Of course, I assumed Edward would be the co-anchor, but I wasn't expecting him to be quite that renowned, or for Bella to have put her foot so firmly in her mouth before meeting him. Carlisle's words at the service were very stirring, and gave me a different perspective of a news anchor, as well.
Dawnriki chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Edward, you funny...

These two are going to be awesome together.
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
again, another well writen and intreguing chapter...you are a word master and have me, and I suspect many others absolutely devoted to your stories...Port Angeles Players truly one of the best on site...thank you...love the underwear model thread..nothing like a little humiliation to start things off between them... also lets him know that she's rather keen... men like to know that a girls into them... :)
magpye chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
God, that was fabulous. I'm excited to see what we've got ahead of us!
magpye chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
ok, so i'm ridiculously late getting here. i apologize. but i'm here now right, and that's what counts!

fabulous. wonderful. marvelous.

bella is a witty little thing isn't she. i love it. so well written. it is easy to see her perched in front of the camera and behind her computer pretending to do work. :D

love it!
cooper33 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Here's Edward! Perfect last line. For the lolz. I so appreciate your writing - great chapter!
7,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 458 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 478 .. Last Next »