Reviews for Breaking News
lamorducache chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Alright, so I totally lurked on TPAP, but I'm coming out to show support for this... which is, of course, amazing. It's fast-paced and well-worded and flows really, really well. Love it already. Partially 'cause I'm a journalist — though I'm the small-town newspaper kind, because the thought of being on T.V. always made me want to puke. So while I don't know as much about broadcast journalism, I'm really impressed with all that you've written so far. Can't wait to learn more about Alice and see Edward. Tap dancing? That ought to be interesting.
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i am very much looking forward to the next update : )
brandy8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This looks like a promising story. I wonder who the other anchor might be... :p
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Good Start :-) Looking forward to more. Knowing you it will be great and funny and we all canalways use a good laugh!

Tap Dancing? Say it ain't so. Let me guess. Edward is a tap dancing fool? LOL!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Looking forward to the ride!

Myrae chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
You had me at Tap Dancing!

So far, this story is very intriguing! I look forward to future chapters.
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Interesting. I can't wait to see where you are going.
CorrinaTFF chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Great start!

Loving your Bella. She's smart, witty and can sling it with the boys.

Looking forward to seeing more.
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
*sigh* Not only do you reference Gordon Ramsay [who I absolutely adore], but you actually use one of the words I love hearing him say the most. As if I couldn't love you more.

Can't wait to see Tapward... And I'm dying for the crazy.

Great start
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I'm so excited to read the start of your new story. I love your Bella already, especially her comraderie with her fellow newsies. She sounds like a bit of a workaholic, but I love the passion she has for her work. Being well-rounded is overrated, in my opinion. I'm intrigued by the Alice storyline and looking forward to seeing Anderson Cooper! I LOVE him! (I know it's really going to be Edward. :)
kay321 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Bella is one tough cookie! Can't wait to read

more.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I'm so excited for your new story! I'm loving it as much as TPAP!
vickitori303 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I found this story through someone's FF page and I was immediately intrigued by the summary and it just got better with first chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.
imbatnan chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Hahahah, so much goodness already. I'm tasting the hyper backstage banter of "My Favorite Year" and the cunning black wit of "Saving Grace" shaken hard into a delicious cocktail and artfully garnished with oodles of lovely Ninaisms:

"He's so bald," Charlotte smiled. The statement was half-insult, half-explanation.

"You TiVo Paula Dean, too?"

"Don't tell me you don't dream about being Christiane Amanpour every night, because I know better."

there will be action! and snark! and romance! and tap dancing! and particle physics! *clasps hands and swoons*

Oh, and also? I nearly fell out of my chair, bouncing with glee to read that there are two - TWO! - TPAP outtakes on the way? Yeah, TPAP has its own freakin' AISLE in my zazzle store. Never has so much time been wasted on things that will never actually be printed in my tireless [read: compulsive] effort to pay homage to Bardward, who still "swashes his buckle like nobody's business" in my heart - even better than Inigo or Wesley ever did.
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Can't wait to read more!
7,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 458 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 .. Last Next »