Reviews for Breaking News
ScarlettLetters chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Ha ha ha ha...oh, Bella... What mess will your mouth get you into next? That was a great closing line if I've ever read one.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
An underwear model...if only!

Really enjoying this story. Smart and fun at the same time. Can't wait to see if what kind of sparks are going to fly between Edward and Bella.
edwards-debussy chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
So he did hear her-love it! And I can't wait for Bella's take on him (or an EPOV, maybe?) Curious as to whether he's going to be cold as ice towards her yet inwardly boiling...sure to be very interesting no matter what.

And yay-you set some of the story in my own neighborhood! I used to live around the block from the Riverside chapel; just walked by there yesterday. Now I'm a little closer to Zabar's and another Riverside-Park, that is.

Great update! Can't wait to see how B&E's first 'official' interaction plays out.
Viola Cornuta chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
ah well, Edward, if the journo thing fails to pan out in the future, modeling the scanties would be a well received option

damn this is good!
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Oh I love this story, and that's a killer line to finish the chapter with:

"Edward Cullen," he said, the impassive green eyes resuming their calculations about me. "Many things, but never an underwear model."

FANTASTIC!
jamie1078 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
hehe, i love it when bella sticks her foot in her mouth and edward calls her out! i am already falling in love with this story! great chapter!
whyOwhy chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Yeah... Bella TOTALLY deserved getting called out on calling Edward an underwear model.

I'm pretty sure if Edward had called HER an underwear model, just because she is pretty... she would probably punch him in the face. After all, lol, she did say she is the "smartest person she knows".

I'm all for girl power... but I would definitely call a woman out for being judgmental or having an ego, just as fast as I would a man.
It's me ser chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
And I'm too lazy to log in on my phone. You know I loved this chapter I just wanted to wave and say hi I love you and you are a genius.
Stacierob1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So far, so good...thanks.
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
So excited that your new story started! I am here for the duration and know that I will follow you anywhere! :o)

I am very intrigued about your Alice in this story and I can't wait till you introduce the love of my life...Edward, LOL! I know I already love your strong, independent Bella!

Take care,

XOX
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ooh, a smart story. So looking forward to where you take this.
lamorducache chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Alright, so I totally lurked on TPAP, but I'm coming out to show support for this... which is, of course, amazing. It's fast-paced and well-worded and flows really, really well. Love it already. Partially 'cause I'm a journalist — though I'm the small-town newspaper kind, because the thought of being on T.V. always made me want to puke. So while I don't know as much about broadcast journalism, I'm really impressed with all that you've written so far. Can't wait to learn more about Alice and see Edward. Tap dancing? That ought to be interesting.
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i am very much looking forward to the next update : )
brandy8 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This looks like a promising story. I wonder who the other anchor might be... :p
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Good Start :-) Looking forward to more. Knowing you it will be great and funny and we all canalways use a good laugh!

Tap Dancing? Say it ain't so. Let me guess. Edward is a tap dancing fool? LOL!
7,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 461 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 .. Last Next »