Reviews for Breaking News
my1edward chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hey, it's really great to have a new story of yours! I can't wait for Edward to show up and presumably piss Bella the hell off. And then turn her on. And there'll be snark and great dialog. And then . . . well, we both know the rest! It'll be fun!

Thanks for the rec for "The Sweetest Thing." I'm really loving that one, and I'm going to start "Reality" soon. Your recs are golden.
twimom76 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I'm along for the ride. Looking forward to the next chapter!
kmm122 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I enjoyed this chapter! i can't wait to read more!
angelchicken chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
YAY! I have been waiting for this and I am SO EXCITED it's finally here! A new WriteOnTime story!

I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes. It's off to an interesting start.

Thank you!
familydontendwithblood chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So hello again! I am ridiculously excited about this :)

It's sounding great so far. I take it Alice has been institutionalized? And of course the other part of the team is going to be Edward :P

Looking forward to more!
pink.mojito chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this is going. You have me hooked already. Roll on the next chapter!
Savage Juno chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Love to see you back. Can't wait to see what you have planned this time.
Kassiah chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So we've come full circle sweet and amazing Nina. You rec'd AoC to me, and mylittlesecret has become my favorite person ever. And now, she rec'd Breaking News to me, by one of my favorite people ever! One day, I will write a story. Wait, I am out of the circle. heh. you know what I mean. I love you so much.

I wanted to give you running commentary but I couldn't because I was so enthralled by the story and promises of Tap Dancing! I think you have great character build-up here and snark and the humor that I have come to expect from you. It makes me love you even more, if that were possible.

I am glad to see that Renee and Charlie are together in this and I am highly intrigued by what is going on with Alice. I think Anderson Cooper is really hot. That felt random, but luckily you know me.

Thanks for writing. I can't wait for this story!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
An excellent beginning!

-MJ
tweely chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I'm going to go ahead and declare myself right here in the first chapter. I am totally in love with this story.

Smart, funny, interesting, mysterious... perfect. After only one chapter!
PLV chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
-D
midnite serenade chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very well written. Looking forward to the story development.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
My, but you do tell a good story. I loved the play in the bullpen, and I'm more than intrigued by what's going on with poor Alice. Bella's relationship with her mother is hysterical.
HeatherA9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LOVING the newsroom insults! You could write a whole chapter of nothing but, and I'd be giggling like a maniacal loon still at the end. I can see the potential in your characters already, and I like that 'the boys' aren't automatically anything worse than possibly slightly thievy/and/or lazy newshounds. I'll miss your Alice until she shows up (you wrote an awesome Alice in TPAP) but it sounds like there might be some mystery, so perhaps she's escaped!

Thanks for starting another story - can't wait to see where it goes!
ksm chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I just loved your TPAP so I'm excited about this one. I can't even imagine where tap dancing comes into play and I chuckle to myself every time I read that description. Looking forward to more!

Kat