Reviews for Wins the Race
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Cute! I liked it! Gregory's manner of speech is just adorable.
Gotbooks93 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Okay, seriously, I love this. So many authors make Goyle OOC for the sake of a story, but you've stayed true while simultaneously making him a sweet, attractive character. Now I kind of want to write some HG/GG stuff. Any suggestions on how to write his dialogue? Thanks for sharing!
Sook03 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Happy panda.
Lala chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I loved this story.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awww I liked your Gregory! Poor kid :P
Oblivious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
So sweet :)

i loved the little thing Hermione did with the "for me" part, it was just so cute and fluffy! (wow I sould like Stitch) anyways, great job with this oneshot, hopefully you might consider to make a story with this pairing during the Hogwarts years...such as their fourth year...around the Yule Ball time? *hint hint, wink wink* anyways, gonna stop pestering you, but good work :3
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
well, liked short and cut before the fun XD but good, and yes, hermy has made it to a point she can been with basicly anyone in the F****** book! even goyle, i had a thing fer this 2 from a comedy, soo went in the look fer a fic of them 3 thanks for the work!
emlb chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Loved it!

You're a fantastic writer. To be able to pair Hermione and Goyle, and do it well! Good job (:
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Let me take a moment to catch my breath.

This is my first time venturing into the world of Gregory-centric stories and any pairing that I come across naturally comes as a shock, be it GregoryPansy or GregoryLuna. So of course my mind stumbles when I peer at a decidedly unusual pairing that is GregoryHermoine. Unusual for me, of course.

Never quite the fan of straight stories for its mostly shallow storylines, reading your story is quite a gamble for me. Although I must say, I came out satisfied and hungry for more. I've never quite liked J. K. Rowling's portrayal of Gregory as some sort of one-dimensional troll. I've always felt that there had to be something more to Gregory, and you have successfully opened a door to the many possibilities. I loved that although you did give Gregory more character, it wasn't over the top with Gregory suddenly being an intellectual or possessing a ridiculous motive for "acting dumb" in Hogwarts.

Hermoine was properly chatty and forgiving - I enjoyed her bouts of rambling and her perception of Gregory. It made sense that she would show interest in Gregory as a potential partner. I was rather taken with how she gave subtle hints of her liking Gregory in a romantic sense. Hermione's flustered actions upon discovering that Gregory would be leaving her department was humorous and apt.

Overall, I really found your story quite the treasure amongst the extensive list of stories that I've read so far. And thus, a "favourite" would be appropriate. Do write more, although I understand that this story is slightly old. What joy it would bring!
nehimasgift chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i love this. absolutely, positively adore it! i'd take anyone over ron/hermione any day and since i'm a sucker for unconventional ships, this one was a must read for me. greg's characterization was wonderful and makes him all that much more lovable. great job _
Glorioux chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
So sweet...Is this all? I would like to know what happened in your AU. thx
cjnicole chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Really cute!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh, I like that one ] I like Goyle... and Hermione... together. _

This was so sweet.
JillianUnleashed chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
hello,

i liked "the program" so much, i decided to check this one out. I LOVE fics with some of the "lesser known" characters, and Goyle has potential. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.

i also felt sad that few people have left feedback. i try to be a good reader and leave feedback when i can.

Jillian
frankiejoseph chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was absolutely adorable, and I loved your characterisation of Greg!

(I have to say that for me, the title Anyone But Ron definitely applies. Ron's my least favourite character in the whole series. I'd take Greg/Hermione over Ron/Hermione any day!)