Reviews for The Esme Chronicles: The Human Years
FrancesOfTheHamptons chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
I found your amazing stories because I re-discovered my Twilight addiction & my old ship Carlisle & Esme.
Esme has been my favorite character ever since I read Twilight for the 1st time & I've always wanted to read more about her & her past so the Esme Chronicles are like a wish come true for me.
You really did a great job with this & I devoured the first "book" in like 4 days & now started reading the first chapter of The Vampire years. It's not hard to tell how much effort & love you put into this.
Love, Frances xx
EsmeCarlisleTogetherForever24 chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
I'm just glad Esme finally got outta there! I don't know how she kept her sanity through all of that but I'm so very proud of her!
julita reaser chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
is the most perfect history
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
Thank you for putting in the time-line, it really helped me understand more.
TwilightDiamond chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Oh, hell, this was confusing. Colonel Brandon is Carlisle? Who represents Charles Bast. Ard Evenson? Who is Edward Rochester? (The 20 years older thing would've been ironic if Carlisle was Mr Rochester because of the 250 year difference between C&E)
Good chapter overall but I've not read all these books so... Lol
jodoria.m chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
This is the best story I have read on here! :D
catleopardclaw chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Very good story. However I would point out that in 1907 catholic masses were said in latin. And there is no way that Esme understood latin.
Dr.cullenlover chapter 19 . 3/28/2013
Theres something about this chapter that just make me want to be with my husband and my kids every second of everyday.
Dr.cullenlover chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Some where caelisle will come right? Cause all im seeing is stupid charles!
ScoobyPoo chapter 24 . 1/7/2013
So, I follow you on Twitter but I never actually checked out your ff page, just because I had so much else to read first. I've always been a big fan of Carlisle and Esme, and now I'm soooo happy that I checked your stories out. These are probably the best fanfictions I've ever read. Ever. I've read great stories on this website, in the last 5 years, but they're always either "all-human" or out of character. You hit the nail on the head with The Esme Chronicles. You were true to every character, every storyline, and you kept the writing style very similar to Stephenie's - while making it your own at the same time. I ended up reading all 24 chapters of this story in 5 hours, I stayed up on a school night, because I just couldn't put it down. That hasn't happened since the release of Breaking Dawn. Anyway, your writing is fantastic and I'm literally thanking you for writing this so greatly. It's awesome!

- Ro
Lobisomem chapter 24 . 10/27/2012
Tnx a lot, the story is great!
townlights chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Well at least Esme finally has time by herself and to finally sleep. These chapters after her marriage have made me sad to read them.
townlights chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
I wanted to cry while reading this. Mainly because I imagine back then a lot of women were in the same position as Esme had been. I liked this though and can only hope their marriage is over soon. I already hate Charles.
townlights chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
I don't know why but this chapter made me incredibly sad. Esme having to give up her teaching and marry a man she doesn't love.
townlights chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
I am wondering if she could love Charles too.