Reviews for Months & Days
Catzandbookz8 chapter 1 . 7/28
I love this story. Its a favorite reread of mine. Hope a sexual is in the works.
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 6/30
Loved this! Fun and sexy.
HarleenQuinzel7654 chapter 1 . 6/28
THIS was so effing good, oh my god. The way you write and the characters you create are phenomenal. ugh, so hot too! you write sex like a dream. and there’s not enough polyamory fics out here, so thank youuuu. also, love the florence and the machine reference there ;)
Alytiger chapter 1 . 6/10
HECKING PERFECTION I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS
CJRed chapter 1 . 5/22
Okay, that kitchen scene was AMAZING.
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 5/8
Well, then...
articcat621 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Awh absolutely adored this! Xx
HeartOfAspen chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
I never thought I would see the day when I’d be down with a Hermione-Draco-Cormac triad, but here we are. I loved your characterization of everyone, although Ginny was a bit of a cunt. Seriously though, nice work. Also, you have the gift with lemons! Loved it.
viv-heart chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
I read this on tumblr or ao3 once upon a timenot sure and I still love it. amazing
cece2046 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
This is soooooo good.
malugargula chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Really great and hot
Adahmel chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Unusual but fantastic pairing.
geoblock chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Loved this! Not often you see poly-amorous fics that go into the emotional side as well as the physical side. Also gotta love Hermione taking on the two most arrogant boys in the series.
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This... This.

This was hot and funny and brilliant and I think I love this pairing. Grouping. Whatever. And when you say that the three of them have so much pride, they really do! They have pride and even ego FOR DAYS. Hell, for weeks. But they also have the skills to back it up, which is probablu why Hermione can deal with Cormac and Draco's pride a lot better than Ron's not to mention the maturity level.

Eh, not sure where I was going there.

Anyway, this was a more unique pairing, and I always love a good threesome. In fics. Absolutely zero experience in that department in real life xD
Adahmel chapter 1 . 6/4/2016