Reviews for Do Not Read
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 3/7
Excellent writing
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
What only two books in the series? What a rip off. A decent series at least has three books in it. Lol. Nice and very different.
The Agent of Fire chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was an amazing story, and while I'll admit it did get a little depressing, I really really liked it. I think the fact that Bella guessed almost perfectly what would've happened if Edward stayed (to an extent) to have as her "happily ever after" was a nice touch as well.

Great job! ;)
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Okay, you've managed to make me thouroughly depressed! Thanks for that!

This one-shot was amazing in all it's angst! Talk about bringing life to words! Beautiful writing. It left an eerie haunting feeling that's hard to shake. I do really love good angst-stories but I definitely want there to be an happy ending so I can come out of it with a good feeling...

I so read the story because it told me not to read it!;)
RSbi0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
WOW..! This story is amazing, the thing of "Don't Read", i don't know, makes it intense, some kind of more intresting. Really Good Story
TheOneWhoCriesSilent chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
ok 1, u BETTER make this into more than a one-shot! 2, your writing technique is amazing, its full of style, class, and very few gramical and spelling errors. 3, considering the fact that you write very long chapters compaired to what most people on FF do, this story could go a very long way!

One of your crazed, clumsy and slightly escentric #1 fans, Readhead232
I'm Lazy To Log In chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh this is really good! I like a depressing ending too. Usually. Unless you've read this extremely good book/fanfiction and then the main character dies and the "bad guys" win... that's usually depressing. Anyways this is good! Keep on writing. I've read one of your other stories, L'Angelo Dello Morte. It's good, so update fast on that one too.

Yeah! Keep on writing more non Edward/ Bella fics and you'll keep me happy:)
Kobalt Kompanion chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I'm glad you don't write too much fluff. I like fluff and all, but I love angst just as much. Yay, angst! Wow. That certainly was an oxymoron.
To die upon a kiss chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
It's a little scary, a lot sad. I love it. Don't add Edward's side of the story unless you feel it's the right thing to do. Personally, I don't. Happy endings are so cliched.
SexyVampyre chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Awsome! i love it! totally not expecting it!
parent deleted account chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I lov3e it! the way you worded the part where she said about the lion ripping open the lamb's veins was brilliant!. Please write more! oh and i updated forbidden tears the sequel to forbidden ashes hopz ya like!
C'non chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Excellent! I'll be waiting for the Edward side of things.