Reviews for Sister's forever
Scoundrel Bones chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
So heartwarming! I really love how this fic actually explores the odd lifestyles and relationships of the Velvet Room attendants, while keeping (and even adding to) the mystery and intrigue of them. The end threw me for a loop, too (in a good way)!
Erik Andave chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Damn nigger, there's RATCHET and then their's RATCHET and then they're's RATCHET and THIS SHIT SO DAMM RAtCHET!
ashbod chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Is this rashawn?
Mandread chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Now, this moved me. Very few things can make me feel like a dagger had pierced my heart (in a good way, mind you) like this story did, particularly the pure love and dedication that Elizabesth showed for the MC. If anyone can do it, Elizabeth can. That being said, I have been inspired to write my own fanfic about the MC and Elizabeth, mainly because I think they make a perfect couple, one knowing next to nothing about what the other knows second nature, and vice versa. Good job on this story, and good job on Theodore's outburst at the end. I lold hard. XD
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I liked it...til the end. I was like 'wait isn't that their brother...little brother!' I am so so confused...and I hope the new game helps (because dammit wiki isn't helping me; I want to know is theo their little brother or their cousin.)

XD Still it was cute though on how Lizzie totally cared about the mc and the interaction between both of them women from persona 3 and 4 (I wondered what happen to her.)

Still this needs more reviews. I cannot wait til the new game out and you can hook up with lizzie in that one (god I need to finish the Ps2 version; I didn't do all her dates :( )
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Oh, this was SO great!

I've always wanted to read a story about the residents D

Elizabeth was exactly as I imagined her: tough, determined, straighforward. Margaret was just great... I love that woman xD

And you included Theodore as well! Nobody knows him yet, but I already am quite intrigued about his requests or maybe his S.L., who knows?

Well, thanks for the good time.

Keep up the good work, my friend! Take care.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Who's Theodore?

And his yelling from the 3rd floor made me laugh my head off.

Good story and unique idea!
Damien black chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I wish i had 2 more hands so i could give this story 4 thumbs up.