Reviews for Polite Acrimony
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
should definitely write more
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
This is a great ficlet series. These two really couldn't love anyone other than eachother.
ako2project chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
these stories were funny. im subscribing. thx 4 writing
pretty in orange chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
*claps loudly* I LOVE THIS! You got Dorothy's personality spot on, you kept Quatre in character, and your plots were just beyond wonderful. I believe I saw another ficlet of yours from my search, so I'll be reading that next, but I cannot convey in words how much I loved this little ficlet series.

The last line, that was awesome. You always cinch it so neatly with the last line, and I love that about your ficlets.

Also, I apologize for any typos I've made in these reviews. I'm typing stupid today, lol.

Good job, great job, write on!
pretty in orange chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Beautiful mental picture at the end, Quatre hauling Dorothy the heck out of there before she ruins any other young ones' minds.

I agree that Heero could definitely be good with kids. The whole not being very emotional thing works for him in that situation too, I believe. He wouldn't be in for fits of rage like Wufei.

And yes, the length was completely appropriate. Nothing more needed to be said.
pretty in orange chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Dorothy's little death threat... XD, oh that was good. Don't be a pair of socks, I might have to knock you off... where do you get these things? I could never be this funny, you must be a natural. :)

Quatre's so kind and Dorothy's so... well, I'm not going to insult Dorothy, so lets just say they go well together.

The bit about Roman canine sex toys cracked me up too, lol. Dorothy's just a little bit terrible sometimes!

Good job, as usual. :)
pretty in orange chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Yes, yes, that seems very much like a bedtime story Dorothy would know. Quatre slinging her over his shoulder and trapping her in the elevator, I just about died laughing. All of these are so good! I feel like I'm fangirling telling you that, but I love them! They're just dirty enough sex-wise that I don't feel like I'm reading something too dirty, they're funny and I wish they were canon. I would love to see Quatre throw Dorothy over his shoulder in Gundam Wing. *imagines*

XD, you're doing really well. I'm off to the next chapter.
pretty in orange chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Dorothy definitely screws with Quatre's mind, we both agree on that. I've never heard of the show Better Off Ted, what is it about?

XD, I can picture the look on Quatre's face as he sees the cow get zapped with the laser. Poor babydoll. Although Dorothy definitely messes with his mind, I think you're completely correct in the assumption that he would enjoy it. Gundam Pilots, former, to-be or current need to be kept on their toes.

I honestly do love your ficlets, I've never seen any DorothyXQuatre fanfiction as light and funny as yours. I adore it!
pretty in orange chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
"It's called a marriage contract. We've had one for five years." I'm laughing so hard that I couldn't type marriage the first three tries. You're so good with humor! I'm just a little jealous I have to admit, I'm more of a negative person.

I'm so happy I found more of your ficlets, 6 all together too! They really are some of the best Gundam Wing fics I've read, ficlet or not.

I'll see you at the next chapter!
King Kubar chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I enjoy this series, so varied and funny. This one had me laughing a little in the end, but it had a lot drama anf calm understanding. Good handel.
B.A.K11 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
That my boy. If talking fail, action is the best course to follow.
gracie chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
i like how you depict Dorothy as a villain... with a good heart. and like all things precious, you have to really, really dig deep to find it. I like how you have managed to do it so effortlessly. _ kudos!
liquidex chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
That was really cute :3

Great read!
StormyMonday chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
I really enjoyed this! You write Dorothy as if you actually know her in real life. And I like your portrayal of Quatre. I don't generally read fics with him in them unless they're just in the genearal category because I don't like how most people write him. I've actually been a bit indifferent about this particular pairing-never hated it, but...well, she stabbed him, so I was always kind of mad at her for that. :p However, I liked Dorothy in EW so much more. My only real complaint I guess was the eyebrows. I never understood why Treize's were so much less obvious, you know. I really loved that part about the advertisement. I could see very clearly the mortified expression on Quatre's face. Makes me wish I were a fan artist. Specifically speaking on this last chapter, I still wonder to this day who Mariemaia's mother was. I've heard some say she was that woman with the baby who almost fell off the pier chasing that butterfly. In any case, that's one complicated family unit. I still wonder what the family tree actually looks like.

Thanks for this. It was a joy to read! D
Omnicat chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
D'aww. x3

Though I coul've sworn Treize was 25. *looks it up* Oh, 24.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »