Reviews for Silence so Loud
nonna99 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is really sweet and beautiful written. I love it.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wonderful post-ep!
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
so adorable! i lov this episode
MomentarySetback chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Okay, so I loved this. I could totally see it happening because it was SO awkward. I mean, if I were Ryan I definitely would have left lol.

I loved the whole tension with him behind her, with them both wanting some type of contact - physical and verbal - but knowing they weren't supposed to. And then him gradually leaning in, finally putting his hand on her hip to turn her. So so good. And this line was perfection: The fit of their bodies felt familiar to him in a world of constant change.

This was all so intense and good. I'm so glad you got inspired! Hope it happens more often. :)
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
wow! so cute. i just watched the episode with this secene, and i loved it!

awsome re-write!
ForeverTuesday13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
that was beautiful!
CSIdestiny chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love this story.

You have an awesome start!

And I can't wait to see where this will go!

And I love the quote at the end. It's one of my favorite songs!
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
wow... amazing...love it! Sometimes actions speaks louder then words and it was just like this in this chapter... their actions speaks for themselves.. awesome!
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
WOW. That was SO GOOD! Gah! Loved it. Amazing work my darling. Gosh I wish you'd post more. You should write something Mentalist - only 2 days til episode 3! Squee! Anwyays, there were so many lines in this that were just so poetic and beautiful and I loved them. e.g. 'her need to fall into him was just as strong'. I seriously almost died when I read that. Love it. Love you x
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh God this was beautiful, and just what I needed to read. I love that although they weren't allowed to talk verbally, they talked to each other with their eyes and their bodies.

I loved that they both needed the contact of their bodies, the way he turned her, and how she grabbed his hand to put it around her back and then fell into him, her forehead on his chest, his arms around her. You could just feel the tension slip away from them as they held each other.

I loved this:

Their contact was pure. It was need and love and confirmation that despite everything, they were okay.

Well done... and I hope that this spells the end of your dry spell.
sarah8902 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Aww I wish that had happened. It was so sad and then at the end I kept like waiting for them to hug or walk off holding hands.. anything really lol. But since I didn't get that this helped make up for it ) very good!
Mariia10 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I'm very glad you decided to post, cause this was great! :D I could totallys see it happen, and I have to say, you wrote everything so good!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
You may have been gone for some time, but that was beautiful. I thank you for taking the time to give us something so touching. My friend, I have followed you and your writing and I think you've done excilent, maybe a one or two mistakes, but gurl your writing is great and I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but I'm here to say to you that you don't need too, I'm here to support what you do. Take care and keep up the writing. As long as you write about my two fav's from the show, you've got me in your corner. Enjoy your week and welcome back. Shelia!
Marija Magdalena chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aw... This was very cute, I wish that happened. Nice job, really. :)