Reviews for A Day in the life of Diggums
pigeonattack chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oy vey.

Brilliant, Lli!
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was hilarious, I really love it!

It's awesome because you've made a story with just (or at least almost completely) dialouge, and PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS! YAY!
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh my god! That...is SO ridiculously CUTE. It's so funny...and I /totally/ wasn't expecting it, so just...oh, man, that...ahhhh, yeah. *snicker* Heh...hehe...hee. *grin*

The start is familiar and amusing, typical, but well done and I could /hear/ that music, you better know it. _ The middle was funny, well played, and I really have to try having coffee in the shower...at least once, just for kicks. The dialogue is witty, in-character, and totally grin-worthy,and then everything else was just...pure golden awesome. I shoulda checked this shit out sooner, gosh darnit...really. Way to go you. :)

Moonstar

P.S. My appologies for a rather scattered and squealing review...usually I try to be at least somewhat literate, but...eh, consider it a compliment?
JuliennePotato chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Ah, the drollery's in the details. :)

I can't believe I didn't see this sooner! It's fantastic - really, really well done. Your language is perfect, and I love the subtle fairy-fication in the phrases:

"What are you? Sixty?" Priceless. I'm incredibly jealous of the effortless nature of your quips. Especially considering how you decided to go about it. Managing to build a whole scene/atmosphere with 90% dialogue displays mad skillz.

btw - I spent about five minutes on the first line going "She's spelt The Beatles wrong!" D'oh.

Thanks again.
Tammerly chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
*raised eyebrow*... ahem... well. i'm curious, i don't have much 2 say until have further information i guess so i shall "stick to the shadows" of review time for now... (update soon plez)
a friend chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very Sweet if not the most subtle ;)

Minor error: It's The Beatles, not the Beetles.
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This was really funny, and most thoroughly enjoyed :)
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
*thinks* Am I the only one who sees "SLASH- READ ME, I'M YUMMY!" written ALL over this? They only have so many employees to have a secret office crush on. I'm probably over thinking this, and am rather obsessed with slash, but STILL. *sees genres* I KNEW IT!

Otherwise, hilarious. I really like the formatting. if anything, the formatting kicks butt. The formatting makes it all the funnier XD You're awesome.
Dragonwings66 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow.
TheQuixoticKid86 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hm...interesting format. It's a little awkward, but not bad. It reads almost like a play. Nice Beatles joke.
avatarmirai chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh my goodness, this is brilliant. I love how the humor comes from the little details that you put into it.

An office party sounds hilarious! Do previous co-workers count?
L. V chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I know you are trying with different genres and different styles, but somehow they don't work so well as your usual stuff. Don't be discouraged, though; keep experimenting!
ilex-ferox chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hurray for frivolity - and coleoptera jokes.
Kitsune Heart chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aw...love the banter. Drinking coffee in the shower, though...so unnatural.

Also, I MUST GO WASH OUT MY MENTAL EYEBALLS, THAT IS THE MOST HORRIFIC IMAGE EVER. I mean that in the best way possible. Just...Mulch is hairy. And...I don't like hairy guys. Br...

Oh, hey...i just got the joke in "A Hard Day's Night." Clever.
jayJ530 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Not bad for a dialogue fic (sorry, I'm just prejudiced against the things). The ending made me smile.

Just one thing: Doohdah is a pixie, not a sprite.