Reviews for Walking the Dark Street
Nicely written :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Yes, dark and twisted.
antipyro chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
WOW, Yea! Dark as dark can be...how seductive. I'm always leary about reading dark fics - you never know how 'far' they'll go into that darkness. Your betas/readers/supporters were indeed right in you posting this...It is better than 'good enough', it's way past great and wonderful. I'd almost call it masterful - really. All the small little additions in Edward's mind rant - delicious. "As if you could outrun me." - classic - I wondered how that would fit into the story - priceless. "Here mousey, mousey, mousey…." - the baiting. "Sh…You're okay." - the lie. "I gave her the same disarming smile as I had back then and her eyes took on that slightly glazed look. I didn't feel the need to tell her it was me that broke her car window on purpose. It seemed so unnecessary to add that pain to this moment. I added, "And I didn't like your choice in a venti-double shot-hazelnut-mocha."- The sick humour. "Unfortunately for him, I had already marked her for mine. Perhaps I should have thanked him for making it easier for me before disposing of him, but as they say, hindsight and all that." - I laughed at this line; how blasé. "...lulling her into thinking that I was a 'safe' guy" - Is he safe?, trusting? Hawt? Needy? Hungry? Wanting?...her. ""Yeah, I've seen you around." Her voice was softer. I did not need to hear her thoughts when her body was so ready to give her willingness away. How amusing."-and here he was wondering if she wanted him!

...and ALL THAT HOT, HOT SEX! ungh... But the climax, so to speak is "I smiled down at her, this time my smile was cold. "Run Bella...Run for your life. Because that is what you are running for."" OUCH! and OH NO! Incredulous, really!
Cullensporks chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Holy Shit! Woman, if you think that this story isn't good enough, then i swea i will come out of your monitor and slap you! This was fan-fucking-tastic. I love dark Edward and hate how some dark Edward stories have happy endings, that just pisses me off. God this Edward is Hot, I think I need a cold shower:D
Captain Jezebel chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Whoa very dark indeed. Edward was an awesome cat, he toyed with his mouse well all the way to the end.

xoxo Jezzy
riann2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
friggin A that was HOT!
auroraboralis chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Amazing ! Your style of writing reminds me of Patricia Highsmith

author of the Talented Mr. Rippley.
k.BlackNightingale chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Holy shit, bb!

Pure, unadulterated darkness!

Now what I like most is how from the beginning right through to the end your Edward remains a darkward. He doesn't fall in love with her halfway through and 'change his evil ways'.

He's just dark, pure and simple. And he doesn't give, there is never a doubt in his mind that he is going to kill her. He will give her a moment of happiness, but that is it. Simply, he is darkward.

And very hot too...what is it with bad boys?

Loved it. In case that wasn't obvious already...

- Kuroi.
Beautiful Figment chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
FUCK YEAH! Christ, your Edward is sexy - and hell yes I put myself in Bella's place. Only thing I'd change...I wouldn't have run and I would have willingly told Edward to bite me.

:D

Or not...but it sounds good in my head, so I'm going with it ;)

Absolutely awesome, bb - bravo!

xoxo
venis-envy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
holy shit... that was pure evil awesomeness.
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh this was so dark and creepy. I loved what you did with the canon quotes

"As if you could outrun me" this one captures your story so well. Good Luck with the contest
MrsInesCullen chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I don't know what I was thinking when I wandered into this story. I'm stunned, I'm in shock. I'm in all possible states of mind where its main trait is me with a blanc stare. Suspence and Horror... huhh girl this is just sick. I do hope you win this contest. I have read some story posted for the contest and so far this is the one where Edward is no just dark, his soul is pitch black. As for you writing and the plot all I have to say is "Two thumbs up".

After this story, I need a fluffy Edward and love, plently of love.
gypsysue chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Good god woman that was fucking awesome lol...you dont give yourself enough credit, that really was fantastic. loved it bb great job
ForgetfulForever chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
totally sick(well edward was) but super hot. Great job :)
tattygal95 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i really liked ur story. the detail was fantastic.