Reviews for Someone Today
*glomps the little Americas* Ahh, I love how they pronounce their Rs and Ls. XD
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
TT So cute. 3
ElectrikTrinity chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aww... They're so cu~te! XD *hugs Chibi!America* Hmm... weren't there two of you...? Oh right, Canada. *hugs Canada, too*

Little kid fights are always so much fun. They're just so simple, full of "uh huhs" and "nuh uhs".
She Who Dances Under The Moon chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I don't really know how Hetalia continuity goes and all but theorically, Canada should be the oldest twin since the early colonies forming him where established first...

But, oh well. XD

Tee-hee, poor Francis, while Arthur gets chibi!Alfred's inconditional support, you don't really get chibi!Canada's in exchange. XD

You're such a faildad. XD

*pats France*
Nomad92 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Love it!

Little America & Canada are adorable! X3
FireNose chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
aw, so cute. lol, now we know why america is such a dork(in a good way of course!) still, this is really adorable, love how canada and america almost started fighting about it too. X3 and I read the lietpol one too- also super adorable. clingy!liet is one of the cutest things i've ever seen in my life(well... read.. ssme thing since i 'saw' the words, right?)

I think... DenNor would be cute? lol... or... IceNor? the nordics don't get enough love! anyways, i can't wait for more of these, they're absoluely awesome!... ooh prussia! *shot*

Keep Writing!~
Russia chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wa, how cute. If I knew these two colonies were going to be this adorable, I would've taken them back to my house. I'm sure they'd love more playmates like Liet and Latvia.
frozensoul chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
lol little kid arguement. Well done! Lol Frank and Artie would find something to argue about no matter what. _
Meadhbh21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
He. This was lovely and adorable, and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing both Canada and America as chibis. It was also interesting to see the subtle play of loyalties there-they're not necessarily *agreeing* with France and England respectively, but they do seem to recognize a bond there.

More than anything, though, this gave me a desperate craving to see grownup!twins remembering that promise, and being silly as a sort of in-joke as other nations look on in bafflement. I am happy and full of warm fuzzies now, thank you!
kittyscorponok chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Well Alfred definitely kept that promise of staying a child even when he grew up. XD Chibi!America and Chibi!Canada are the cutest things in the world (literally)! Poor Canada has to put up with America. But they are brothers, so it just makes their arguments adorable! Very sweet little story! I love these quote stories that you write! They're so imaginative and well written. Keep up the good work!
Jirbear chapter 1 . 10/6/2009