Reviews for Not here, not now
Frakking Toasters chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
Broken Tony breaks my heart. But I love it, and you write it so perfectly! xo
M. Louise E chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
A wonderful story. The team and Tony worked through a lot of stuff. Wow! Thank you for sharing. :D I enjoyed reading it. :D
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2014
Great story!
sterno chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
THANKS FOR THE REALLY GOOD STORIES! I READ BOTH AND THEY WERE SO WELL WRITTEN AND TRUE TO THE CHARACTERS. GLAD IT DID NOT WORK OUT BETWEEN ZIVA AND TONY AS LOVERS BETTER AS FRIENDS. LOVE ABBY AND TONY AS BEST BUDS TOO! ALSO GIBBS AS A PAPA BEAR. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING THEM!
Madances chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
Hi, I read your story this morning and I enjoyed it. Good job. Tracy
Detour chapter 19 . 1/29/2011
"Holy random memory, Batman," - Ah! We were both saying this before we knew each other, too!

Sweet ending. And made easy to digest as it's Abby instead of Gibbs. Though 24/7 Nurse Abby is a bit scary to me!
Detour chapter 18 . 1/29/2011
This is really very interesting: "Tony said softly, "I know she's tough as nails." He paused, drawing a shaky breath. "She shouldn't have to be."

"And you should?" the doctor asked..."

Do they all kinda feel that way, do you suppose? That they have to be tough field agents, but they're being tough in part so that the Abbys of the world shouldn't have to be?
Detour chapter 17 . 1/29/2011
I think maybe I hated you when I first read this chapter and thought you'd really killed her off :0)
Detour chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Ack, more Abby danger!

Of course she'd be smart enough to leave a clue even while being nabbed...and of course Tony would berate himself for not realizing something faster, even though he's the only one who could remember, and he DID eventually remember...
Detour chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
Smart to have Abby be the one to find the photo with the most horrid message on it. And to keep her thoughts to herself, at least for now. More impactful, in a way, than having a conversation about it. Feels more intimate.

Like that he wakes up remembering part of the case! Didn't I just comment on this on another story of yours? Eep, I'm getting comments confused! But I think it's true.
Detour chapter 14 . 1/29/2011
Nice; not only did you use Abby and Gibbs' feelings to describe DiNozzo's loveable self, but you managed to reflect it in his own disbelief that he was worth being thanked...that's a talent!
Detour chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Look how you, unlike the NCIS writers, forget neither Pacci nor Kate! So afraid for this upcoming clip show...

Heh, you know, no one ever talks about it being a show or ff "thing," but many of us have realized we have to have an "Awh, Hell - gotta call upset Abby" moment!

""What gives, Gibbs? You don't talk. You glare." He paused. "And oddly seem to get the message across while doing it." - Nice :0)

"Some people were offended by that mustache of yours," Tony called after him. - shh, I should be quiet now, but I just cheered.

And "Mmmm, well, guilt and I are old friends. It's not easy to say goodbye." And some more. Good lines, here!
Detour chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
"Just don't find you attractive." - Superb choice of dialogue!

Yeah, fight, Tony! I like me some hurt/comfort when the team comes and saves the boy sometimes, but I really love a good Tony saves himself scene! This one feels a little lonely at the end, but even so, I still like that he didn't need no stinkin' saving!
Detour chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Hmm, I think your scene break lines disappeared from this chapter.

Ack, why do I always get so nervous when Abby might be in trouble? It must be some overwhelming affect of the characters' reactions to the same on the show. Tony being in danger might bug me, but often I just see it as a happy plot device to create more wonderful story. Except that one from yesterday; I am STILL angry with Gibbs!
Detour chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
You know, I often don't like super short little sections cutting back and forth between multiple scenes, but I really like it here. It's easy to follow all the storylines because they are interwoven with each other, not entirely separate. And this is really snappy! Moves along extremely quickly.