Reviews for Loki's Reformation
Paula Galtarocha chapter 19 . 2/29
You got me hooked on this fic and then left me, istp is so wrong ! I just love this story Loki! I know in my mind that Odin and Frigga has full reason to punish Loki and both love the trickster, but what can I do? I like an evil cunning Loki, even if it ends in spanking. I like especially when Loki deceives Thor, Thor is so simple! I lost so much this fic it hurts.
Lisa chapter 6 . 1/18
Sif challenges Loki to a sword duel even if they save that he is not good at it and does not intend to humiliate Loki, someone believe that? And if Loki had Sif challenged to a duel of magic, would not cowardice too? These people of Asgard is so ridiculous, it deserves the Ragnarok comes over their stupid heads!
Lisa chapter 2 . 1/18
Sif is a bitch, she went out of their way to insult Loki, knowing he was on restriction and could not react. I wish there was a spanking for Sif, it is well deserving. But I like just to harm Loki and reward the bullies who abuse it, am I right? In the end, it is a bully equal to Sif!
Paula Galtarocha chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
I love to see Loki traveling happy to Midgard with Sigyn. As much as I want to see happy Loki, I love when he does their mischief, even when it makes him ill with Odin.I would love to see the first magic Loki to fill the Sif's face with warts, lol. It deserves, Sif is very boring in my opinion.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/26/2015
Probably too late for this, huh?, but...UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE! D:
Paula Galtarocha chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Kindness to Loki, seriously ?! Thor really think that Frigga and Odin are good for Loki, beating and humiliating the rogue every day? Thor is cynical or delayed?
Paula Galtarocha chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Odin and Frigga are kings, have centuries of wisdom ... and punish his son worse than a couple of slum ! Beat, humiliate and degrade not improve the character of anyone, otherwise there would be no prisons. Loki is not changing, it is just hiding her grief and her anger, Odin does not realize that?
nobody chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
nice
Eclair1998 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Oh, my God! While I was reading this, I couldn't help but take my eyes from the page and go into deep thought for 10 whole minutes. I felt so bad for him :( i just wanted Loki to confront his parents and tell him exactly what was on his mind, no matter how negative, and this intense and emotional scene raced in my head, and I found myself actually acting it out, screaming in the car.

Loki felt that whatever he'd say, whether a small lie or blunt truth, he would find himself over a knee. So, he'd say what was expected of him, which became less of HIM! It broke my heart, and the shattered pieces desperately yearned to reach out to his hate-filled heart. I just wanted him to punch something, break something, or scream, "I hate you! I hate you!" ANYTHING! I just wanted his feelings to explode out instead of them remaining so bottled up! I mean, look what has become of him from doing so. He is sick and depressed. It reminds me of Zuko in Avatar when the young fire prince became ill from change, from being "good."
Sigh.
My poor, poor Loki. Why must love be so hard for him?

Good story. But because of you and your friends, I am behind on my school work, and my family thinks I'm crazy. -_-
AnotherAnonymous chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Beyond your misusage of "thy" you have also misused "ye" throughout this entire story. The correct term would be "thou", because "ye" is the plural term, which would refer to more than one person. Odin nearly always uses it in response to just Loki.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I really did love the way you wrote this- your vocabulary is amazing, and the way you described Loki finally submitting to your will is truly great.
However
The idea of using "old terms" in Odin's words was great, but you have misused many of the terms. I'll give you an example: "Thy" used to mean "your". Not "my".
Please never stop writing these, because you definitely do have a gift.
ana4242 chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
Another story that won't have a conclusion*sigh*

Do you know of other good Loki stories you could recommend to me?
LuvsLoki chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I've read this chapter so many times, it's my favorite!
LuvsLoki chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I love this story! When will there be another chapter? Don't leave me in suspense like this :) I'm addicted to Loki!
Jossi chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
When will the next chapter be coming? This story is fantastic!