Reviews for Loki's Reformation
Still feeling bad for Loki, but also want to see him punished. :D -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Awww... :'( Poor Loki... -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Dun dun dun! Sorry for the long response time there. Was looking at your DevianArt photos. :) -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Sneaky little Loki... :D Something tells me things aren't going to go to plan... -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
:) Another wonderful Chapter. -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Go Loki. :) Love him to bits, even though he may be a little bit evil. Still have to love him :) -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
:D This an amazing opening. ;D "This story...I like it... ANOTHER!" -AJSK
chatnoir1 chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Very interesting chapter and Loki had a nice talk with Frigga. And he was, more or less, polite. It is one thing to wish to be rid of one's family and home for good, and quite another to actually obtain it. Eternity is a very long time. I understand Loki's frustrations, but it's his own fault.

Kudos for the Robert Frost reference - I feel a particular kinship with those lines.

No one does too much with poor Sigyn - she's always nothing more than Loki's devoted, faithful wife who stayed when she should have left him to the serpent. So give her some moxie. Marvel fleshed her out a bit, but she was still very much secondary.

So far, so good with the servant boy - and the kid got a few coins out of the deal. I just see this ending badly and painfully at some point.
Zinka17 chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Aw, I'm glad Loki decided to stay home! It proves he does still love Frigga.

I've never read the comics so I don't know much about Sigyn, but she seems like a good match for Loki.

Can't wait to read more!
Missa chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Awww! Loved this chapter. It would be good for Loki to have a girlfriend as well, though I do wonder if that will all be ruined once Odin and Frigga learn of his blackmail of Ulli.

Update soon please!
Dungeonwriter chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
An amazing chapter!
muddlingthrough chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Damn. I never thought of Loki as a slow learner before.
chatnoir1 chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Bad Loki, Bad Bad Loki. Frigga and Odin are not going to be happy about you manipulating and bullying that poor servant boy. And don't think they won't find out about it. I expect it will be Odin who will deal with him this time? Frigga doesn't seem to have made a lasting impression. When will he learn? Hmm? Stubborn, stubborn god.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »