Reviews for Loki's Reformation
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
I have a feeling that this is going to come back to bite him in the but... literally. :) -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
That would kill me... Having to wait for my punishment like that. I'd be terrified. But good chapter. :) -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Still feeling bad for Loki, but also want to see him punished. :D -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Awww... :'( Poor Loki... -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Dun dun dun! Sorry for the long response time there. Was looking at your DevianArt photos. :) -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Sneaky little Loki... :D Something tells me things aren't going to go to plan... -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
:) Another wonderful Chapter. -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Go Loki. :) Love him to bits, even though he may be a little bit evil. Still have to love him :) -AJSK
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
:D This an amazing opening. ;D "This story...I like it... ANOTHER!" -AJSK
chatnoir1 chapter 15 . 8/22/2012
Very interesting chapter and Loki had a nice talk with Frigga. And he was, more or less, polite. It is one thing to wish to be rid of one's family and home for good, and quite another to actually obtain it. Eternity is a very long time. I understand Loki's frustrations, but it's his own fault.

Kudos for the Robert Frost reference - I feel a particular kinship with those lines.

No one does too much with poor Sigyn - she's always nothing more than Loki's devoted, faithful wife who stayed when she should have left him to the serpent. So give her some moxie. Marvel fleshed her out a bit, but she was still very much secondary.

So far, so good with the servant boy - and the kid got a few coins out of the deal. I just see this ending badly and painfully at some point.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »