Reviews for Non Omnis Moriar
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
I'm having that feeling of Angst.! It hurts like hell and it feels... I dunno.. LOL!
Pls.. Continue! Update!
But pls.. Rukia should live.! Hahha..
Your choice..

But all in all, story's great!
Soul93 chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
This was a very deep and moving story- I hope one day you are able to complete it.
xGraybackx chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is my favorite story right now. I hope you update!
gladies.rioferio chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
PLS CONTINUE
27kirune12 chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
Oi, last update is 03.04.2010 ! What is wrong with you !? This is such an AWESOME ff ! UPDATE damn it !
372259 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
oh this is too cute/sad ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (x10000000) dont let rukia die ! great job on the ichiruki scenes!
Valu86 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
I think I really want to request to things, instead of one.

First: a long one-shot in which

a)Rukia more or less dies (meaning that she does, but by the power of fanfiction and/or Ichigo, she comes back to life after a while) and you write the reactions of everybody you can think of; the Kurosaki Family, her human friends, her Shinigami friens, Kon and Ichigo!

or b) one based on the latest chapters of Bleach. Ive just read chapter 436 and I very much love that the memory that makes Ichigos badge activate is the one of Rukia "disapearing". Rukias memory is but makes "his heart" react; according to Chads words!

or c) a Ichiruki one-shot of your choice! haahhaa! I just want to read something of you...I love the way you write!

And Second: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update Non Omnis Moriar! Finished this story! I find it quite interesting and I like how you are developing it...SO please! I dont have to be a very long story; if you manage to wrapped it up in two, three or more chapters, then thats it. BUT please dont leave it unfinished!

Hope to hear (or read) from you SOON! Ill be always waiting for another story or chapter of you!
GryfoTheGreat chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
I started crying when I read the end. PLEASE update soon!
xoxokiss210 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
i loved
MikoSwordmaiden01 chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
This is such a GREAT fic! PLEASE update SOON! You've done an incredible job capturing the emotions of such amazing characters while at the same time keeping them *In Character*! Just BEAUTIFUL! Keep it up! I can't WAIT for your next chapter! Thank you for sharing your talent! -Miko
Uchiha-Lover2410 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Kyaahhh! I am in love with this fic, I love the way Ichigo's being so sweet but still in character! I also, the brotherly moments Byakuya has they're too cute.
Djulien chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
ive been looking for a story like that so...this was more then i was expecting...well maybe more byakuya...but nevertheless your writing is superb and beautiful and simple.
Cherryblossom snow chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
ohh shit... you have made me cry my eyes out soo much. ever since starting to read this story all I do is cry cry and cry some more.

I like the setting any the style of writing that you put into the story. Thank you so much!

Every little thing that Ichigo and Rukia do ends up me in tears, even if they are simple little things, still its amazing.

Please update when you can

~Cherryblossom snow
Duke-of-Spades chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
AH how sweet! what a sugary chapter...but on to business...this is an angst? so no fairy tale ending correct? i am interested in inoue...her obsession in wanting to sav rukia is admirable but i can not wait for that delicious angst! i am looking foreward to the twist. Uhm back in chapter 7 i think u were talking about rukia being a baby in rouk. while byakuya said hisana was born in rouk. i thought bout it, it also said in the manga that you die families get separated, the little boy who couldnt find his mom...and he never did. it makes me wonder how was it that rukia and hisana were together then...? the questions...

update no da

i am out
leedakay chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
so far I'm loving the story. D aw, heck, I love all your stories. D but this one's so good! I don't know how you manage to NOT make Ichigo and Rukia OOC but at the same time make them all 'together'ish like that. (am I making sense?) love the subtle little gestures Ichigo does for Rukia. my favourite parts were those parts. hee hee. update soon. 3