Reviews for Friend, Mentor, Soulmate
Volkner9695 chapter 8 . 5/21
This is probably the best you've written, at least, that I've read so far, You really should continue this one, this could be the best I've read on the site so far, I only wish it were completed, there are so many possibilities for this story right now that it's almost sad not to see it at least continued, if not finished, I might even pm you about this one just to find out why you never continued it. I guess if you just hated this story or didn't feel it was what you had imagined then I guess I can sort of understand, I've had to do that with stories before, I just think it would be sad to ditch this one when it has so many possibility still, in any case I loved this one, Friend, Mentor, Soulmate is the best out of what you have done so far, at least in my opinion, no mater what you decide to do with this one I'm glad to gotten the chance to read it!
Espied7 chapter 8 . 5/8
It would be great to see the Potter-Tonks family take over the Wizarding world
Tarix chapter 8 . 4/29
Great story, should have been 10 times longer though!
Tarix chapter 2 . 4/28
Lets be honest, this Tonks out of the blue love for Harry is kind of deus ex machina, but its such a good thing! Tonks is too cool and fun character to be wasted on Remus.
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 4/13
It'd be nice to see this continue. Some of the interactions are awkward or forced, but I like the premise anyway
A good story story so far...if you continue it!
Skulalien chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Man. I'm disappointed now that you finished so early. The story has potential, if you or someone else completed it
shadowwolf2345 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
It's very good so far you should write more on this story. Update soon.
Faery66 chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Hope to read more soon.

D
Currahee506 chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
More please
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
loved it why didnt Harry just fire him that is what he deserves thank you please please please please please updates soon. a great story so far
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
one TMI two go harry! kick his butt
Spartan10007 chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
Good story. You should continue this
cjvandebogart chapter 8 . 1/24/2015