Reviews for Friend, Mentor, Soulmate
Gaurdian9641 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
good story keep it up
fifespice chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
hmm so how long will they be able to hide thier marriage seeing as mrs tonks is trying to set them up and who knows what girls are after harry
fifespice chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
nice and trust sirius huh
fifespice chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
ooh so why do tnks and harry have to go to a private meeting with ragnok hmm
fifespice chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
interesting start so how will tonks approach harry then hmm
Ymere chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
good story thus far. I hate that harry and tonks need to hide it but that is just as a romantic not as a critique. I like these story in truth I am a die hard harmony fan but if I had to make a second choice it would be honks. I hope to see more soon and wish you luck
jojobevco chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
good story
VogueThousand chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
Good job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
Quackpotty chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
It's been a while since the last update, but I enjoyed the chapter nonetheless. Thanks! I look forward to the next.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Touching (no punn intended) and funny. I can just see the sour look on Remus' face with the way Tonks was being. Poor Charlie would probably fall over dead if he knew what Remus knows. Can't wait for it to become public to the rest of the friends.
Tentrees chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
I didn't want to get out of bed the day after my wedding either. We 'slept till about noon then hit the hotel buffet real heavy. Then went back to the room. Didn't see much of Vegas until the second trip.
Moody One chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
Great update. Can't wait for the next.
j chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
dude i love your stories and saw that you like harry bellatrix pairings there are not enough of those please do more
yeven zane chapter 7 . 12/1/2009