Reviews for Friend, Mentor, Soulmate
KirijamaScion chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Oh I like this story, must have more
alfred7188 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
And there it is, the Cliche 'nobody ever wants to see what i naturally look like' in nearly ALL Honks stories... seriously you couldnt do something even slightly original, Christ that entire section is one large cliche...
wizmage chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
This is a great story.
Nighetray chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
pritty dam cool keep it up
Mithrondir chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Good start on what could be a good story. Keep it going!
Moody One chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Love the story! Update soon!
EXPLODINGWEWILLGO chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Dora was a Hufflepuff! Great story otherwise.
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
This is a good beginning, though a little rushed to reach the wedding...almost a shotgun feeling to it. :)
shezz05 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
hey awesome story, can't wait for more!

love it, love the whole Tonks/Harry pairing and how the relationship hasnt progessed to slow but not to fast either!

anyways update soon and keep up the brilliant work!

cheers
Arkenstone007 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Red emerald? Is that even possible. I do know that if you make a solid state laser out of an emerald it is indeed red and not green like one would expect. The Gryffindor ring had a ruby and not an emerald any way.
xmarshall chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
this story is total random, and now harry is called Potter-Tonks sorry but it would never happen Tonks - potter for dora yeh i can see that but harry taking a muggle name for his last name when you made him have for powerful blood lines ... anyway random like i said
djo1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I am so looking forward to the will reading when everything will come to light... at least I expect it will come to that - otherwise we will have to wait until Harry's birthday before the brown stuff will hit the turning thing :)
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »