Reviews for Friend, Mentor, Soulmate
rio45 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
I just found your story and I think its a bloody beauty it is great I do hope you continue it to the finish because so many good writers like your self get some bad reviews and drop their stories because of some idiots bad reviews. Your story is very good and don't let anyone tell you any different. I like the plot you are building though I don't know where you are going yet but I am looking forward to finding to finding out.
VVolf chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
I thought Tonks was a Hufflepuff. Ah well, if it suits your story, then Ravenclaw is alright.

Oh, bugger, I voted on your poll days ago (the first one to vote, too). But at the time you didn't mention that one of them was a Harry/Tonks story. God, I wish I could change my vote...

Hm...somehow I would think getting married in such a fashion, they would be more shocked or, to fit your story, excited. Yet both of them seems awfully/unnaturally calm about it...

Hardly found any major mistakes, and for that I commend you. A job well done.
Cuda77 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
One quick problem that I have with this chapter just in terms of anal-retentive fact-checking. Canon stipulates that Tonks was in Hufflepuff house, not Ravenclaw. But it's still a great story and I can't wait for more chapters.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
The fallowing ideas and questions I have, are not ment to tell anyone how to write their stories. I like characters that think. Thats why I have the ideas that fallow, use them or not:

Harry needs to goto Gringotts and have a skills and lineage test run on him, as well check for any magical Blocks and tracking devices on him or his thangs.

Harry needs to become emancipated.

Harry needs to goto Gringotts and have a look at his parant's Original will(s).

Harry needs to goto Gringotts and have a skills and heritage test run on him, as well check for any magical Blocks and tracking devices on him or his thangs.

- Harry needs to see what skills he has that he does not know about.

- Harry needs to see what other families he is relatd to, IE:

Arthur Pendragon, Godric Griffindor, Merlin, Etc.

- Harry needs to see what blocks (on his magic or himself, any tracking

devices or spells on him.)

- If Harry finds out he only related to the Potters, at least he checked.

Same goes for the Blocks and spells, if he finds none, at least he checked.

Having Harry check at Gringotts would be normal for anyone

Harry needs a list of all the business (both Magical and Non-Magical), properties, money, stocks, bonds, jewels, as well as anythang else he owns.

Harry needs to get Dobby & Winky to help him.

As Harry is Lord Black, Harry needs to nulify both Narcissa Malfoy's, & Bellatrix LeStrange's marages, as well as disoen them from the Black family, as well as the getting the dowries returned to the Black family.

As Harry is heir of at least two of the Hogwarts Founders (or should be), Harry owns Hogwarts, he needs to fire Dumbledore and not alow him to enter Hogarts ever again, as well as NOT allow anyone who has the Dark Mark to ever enter Hogwarts or any one who created the Dark Mark to ever enter Hogwarts!

Harry should also be Lord Slytherin by conquest, as Harry defeated Thomas "Tom" Marvolo Riddle, Jr. a/k/a "Lord Voldemort", by destoring Thomas "Tom" Marvolo Riddle's, Jr. a/k/a "Lord Voldemort's" physical being as a child and again his (First, Second) year(s) at Hogwarts. Harry needs to cast "Thomas Marvolo Riddle, Jr." out of the Slytherin family foever.

Harry should by Lord Griffindor, as Harry pulled Lord Godric Griffindor's sword from the Sorting Hat.

Albus Dumbledore as well as Minerva McGonagall and Hagrid (Minerva McGonagall did not stop Dumbledore from Harry going to the Dudleys, as well as kidnapping Harry, and Hagrid brought Harry to the Dudleys) needs to made to do HARD labor, without using his Magic in the Goblin mines till they DIE, for putting Harry with the Dudleys, as well as, if ilegial blocks and or spells were put on Harry by Dumbledore, as well as the Dudleys to goto prison for what they did to Harry.

EVERYTHANG that Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, the Dudleys have need to be given to Harry, for what thay have allowed to happen to Harry.

- Hagrid just needs a good warning about what he did to Harry on Dumbledore's

orders as Hagrid is a smiple trusting person.

- Albus Dumbledore put Harry with the Dudleys, so Albus Dumbledore is

just as responble as the Dudleys for how Harry was treated by the

Dudleys, as Albus Dumbledore was an accessory to how Harry was

treated by the Dudleys.

Fawkes needs to unbond with DumbleDORK and bond to Harry, for what DumbleDORK has done to Harry and others.

In the Harry Potter and mostly in the Fan Fics Dumbledore never gets in trubble for what he allowed Harry to go through at the Dudleys or at Hogwarts.

Snape needs to goto Azkaban for all the thangs he has done to Harry and his family.

- Snape over haeard the prophecy and repoted it to Voldemort,

thus puttig Harry and his fmily in danger.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
As Sirius Black is Harry Potter's Godfather and guardian, Sirius Black can have Harry emancipated.
Severus-is-my-man chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
UPDATE! that was so not cool to leave it there you need put up the next chapter!

in case you haven't figured it out i LOVE your story it is amazing the only thing i have to say bad is the flow is a little choppy put other than that amazing job
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
minerdude chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
I do not know your plan, but I hope Mione is a true friend. Great story, so far
BioHazard82 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
ErikArden chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Hope you update this soon, decent story so far, though I would hope for slightly longer chapters
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Nice chapters and please update soon thanks.
VVolf chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Don't worry. I said only the obvious ones (i.e. wordings). I won't nitpick about the minor ones. There're still a few spelling mistakes around, but I'm sure we're gonna see less of them in the future.

With that out of the way, a very nice chapter. The Tonks method of "torture" was...uh...unique. But it gets the job done nonetheless. Heck, it may even be more effective than the Cruciatis Curse. I can imagine someone like Bellatrix using it. Will we be seeing it again? "Not even the full body bind could stop his reaction", eh? Very nice touch. Though I would think that it would...just painfully. Like wearing very tight jeans...you know what I mean.

Morning wood, as you so subtly put it, is a pain...
shanesdragon chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
i like where this is going

tell me the secret meeting at gringotts is a marriage contract
Howlermonkey77 chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Interesting way for Tonks to get her point across. Good story so far.
BioHazard82 chapter 3 . 10/7/2009