Reviews for Friend, Mentor, Soulmate
EXPLODINGWEWILLGO chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Dora was a Hufflepuff! Great story otherwise.
Lientjuhh chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
I like it.. Well done.. :)
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
This is a good beginning, though a little rushed to reach the wedding...almost a shotgun feeling to it. :)
shezz05 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
hey awesome story, can't wait for more!

love it, love the whole Tonks/Harry pairing and how the relationship hasnt progessed to slow but not to fast either!

anyways update soon and keep up the brilliant work!

Arkenstone007 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Red emerald? Is that even possible. I do know that if you make a solid state laser out of an emerald it is indeed red and not green like one would expect. The Gryffindor ring had a ruby and not an emerald any way.
xmarshall chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
this story is total random, and now harry is called Potter-Tonks sorry but it would never happen Tonks - potter for dora yeh i can see that but harry taking a muggle name for his last name when you made him have for powerful blood lines ... anyway random like i said
djo1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I am so looking forward to the will reading when everything will come to light... at least I expect it will come to that - otherwise we will have to wait until Harry's birthday before the brown stuff will hit the turning thing :)
The Greatest of These is Love chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Very good. Always refreshing to find a good Harry/Tonks fic.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Excellent idea and please update soon thanks.
Siven80 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Why do you have to follow every harry/tonks cliche?

Is it that hard to come out with an original story line without harry going shopping/tonks staying with him/tonks loving him without even knowing him/going to Gringots etc etc.

Build up the friendship, then into love, forget gringots/emancipation/bashings etc weve had them billions of times.

The best harry/tonks interaction ive read was a fic called Harry potter and the order of the phoenix where Harry gets expelled and during his time at HQ gets to know Tonks. Was lots of wonderful dialogue and mild flirting from tonks before they evene had a chance at "love".

On the other hand , at least its a non slash story on ;(
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
kick ass story. please update soon!
Silo666 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
kool hope u update soon
rio45 chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
I just found your story and I think its a bloody beauty it is great I do hope you continue it to the finish because so many good writers like your self get some bad reviews and drop their stories because of some idiots bad reviews. Your story is very good and don't let anyone tell you any different. I like the plot you are building though I don't know where you are going yet but I am looking forward to finding to finding out.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »