Reviews for Friend, Mentor, Soulmate
Philosophize chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
What, no more?!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Great fic I love HONKS so this is a great one. Please update on this soon along with your other stories. Just please do something for me in this fic. Don't ever put Ron with Hermione leave her single or something but don't put her with Ron. And for god's sake create an OC werewolf woman for Remus to fall for. Any way hoping for more.
Rose1414 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
please update
firebolthallow1572 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
You should put where he gets his blocks and tracking taking of so he can he his soul mate really close.
dogman999 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
The eight chapters you have up so far are really good. You might want to reread some of the chapters before posting for grammatical errors. And this story so far has me wanting more when might you post the ninth chapter?
ArchAngelGundam chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
I like it.
Keep up the good work.
Danterevan chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
oh i liked that office sex for the win ha

writergirl99 chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Oh wow this is simply amazing! LOVE IT! Even though it has been year, would you consider please updating soon !

I have no words to describe how incredible this is, or how much I love it! Trust Sirius to "trick" them into getting married. Ha!

Hope you consider updating soon and keep up the incredible work!
firebolthallow1572 chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
come on finish this story instead of leaving it hanging like you did.
Wolvess chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
plz update i love this story :)
Atlas Gryffis chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Foxy Hanyou chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I love it so far!
senpen banka chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Great story! Are you still writing this?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Can I expect an update ever or am I just shot lurid luck? PM me if you plan on continuing my only critiques would be the rather excessive use of the word love if you inside on naming it as such at least do flashbacks showing the pair interacting to justify such a strong sentiment. fancy would have been better British and noncommital all in one.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »