Reviews for iDouble Date
I'm not tell nam chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
More more more
Jamaican oyster chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
I hope you dint have a cliffhanger
Tani chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Cute scene
Tani chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
This is almost like a regular book.
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
As so many other reviewers have said, this is an awesome story! The character voices sound very true, the dialogue is spot on, and I love the romantic Seddie tension! I truly hope you will find a seed of inspiration to be able to finish this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
Update Pls!
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Ok, I love this story. I am really hoping you're still hiding somewhere in the world wide web to finish it, because it is absolutely fantastic
neko kwai chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
can i please tell you that i loveeeeee your story! please is there any chance you continue it some day... i also spot this in some one favorite list! and its so great! big potential! please if you can can please update!
georgina xx chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
coooolll i love it :)
Nicole chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Ah, gosh, I'd spotted this on someone's favourites list and had gone to read it assuming it was complete. Alas, it has not been updated for four years.

Nevertheless, this is a great, in character story with all the right bits of humour mixed with shipping! I would encourage you to continue it; it's worth a try.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I love, love, love this, and I am SO sad that it's not finished. I hope that you will finish it someday.
animelove20 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really love this story and I wish you would update it!

We don't want this to go to waste now, do we?

Please! Please!
Fletty chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Great story! Loved the date scene; and the little awkward moments between them atm.

Looking forward to reading more. Update soon! :-)
Loveyou chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
So ur just not gonna finish the story?
Nada Themis chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Ah, well I really really enjoyed this. I gotta say, a little off about the ending of the chapter. Have you decided to drop the fic? I'm guessing so - considering this pic is REALLY old, but still brilliant. There are so many iCarly fics out there - so sometimes it's difficult to find a decently writ one, but this is so good. I actually travelled some other user's profile in order to find this - but I'm glad I did. It is really good, I just wish you would've given it an ending? Unless that WAS the ending. Oh well, weldone anyway. Nada, x