Reviews for iDouble Date
Update Pls!
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Ok, I love this story. I am really hoping you're still hiding somewhere in the world wide web to finish it, because it is absolutely fantastic
neko kwai chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
can i please tell you that i loveeeeee your story! please is there any chance you continue it some day... i also spot this in some one favorite list! and its so great! big potential! please if you can can please update!
georgina xx chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
coooolll i love it :)
Nicole chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Ah, gosh, I'd spotted this on someone's favourites list and had gone to read it assuming it was complete. Alas, it has not been updated for four years.

Nevertheless, this is a great, in character story with all the right bits of humour mixed with shipping! I would encourage you to continue it; it's worth a try.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
I love, love, love this, and I am SO sad that it's not finished. I hope that you will finish it someday.
animelove20 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really love this story and I wish you would update it!

We don't want this to go to waste now, do we?

Please! Please!
Fletty chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Great story! Loved the date scene; and the little awkward moments between them atm.

Looking forward to reading more. Update soon! :-)
Loveyou chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
So ur just not gonna finish the story?
Nada Themis chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Ah, well I really really enjoyed this. I gotta say, a little off about the ending of the chapter. Have you decided to drop the fic? I'm guessing so - considering this pic is REALLY old, but still brilliant. There are so many iCarly fics out there - so sometimes it's difficult to find a decently writ one, but this is so good. I actually travelled some other user's profile in order to find this - but I'm glad I did. It is really good, I just wish you would've given it an ending? Unless that WAS the ending. Oh well, weldone anyway. Nada, x
Nishant chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Wasn't there a chapter where Freddie yells at Carly for making him go along with the lie?
Sayuri chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hi! So I just read this whole story, and I have to say, it is one of the best iCarly fanfics I've ever read. Everyone is in character, the situations are realistic, for the show, and the pace is excellent. Not to mention, spelling and grammar-wise it is pretty good; much better than the usual fanfiction quality.

I saw in your profile that you have been writing a lot on the Vampire Diaries fandom lately, but I was wondering if you could revisit this fandom for a little bit to finish this story, please? It is really good, and it would be a shame if it was never finished.
seejayy chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
Wow, this story is easily one of the best iCarly stories out there (or just in general). I mean, from Carly to Mrs. Benson, everyone was perfectly in character. I only wish they would do something this hilarious on the show...anyways, its really sad that you probably won't be finishing this mush of awesomeness, but thanks for writing!
Amber chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
i really like that you hold true to the characters' personalities- this plays out as an episode.. except better, cuz like sam and freddie mah mah time..
the.lone.sock chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
OMIGAW i love this story soooooooo much!

Like it's that kind of story i think about finding and i found and yeeeeeeeeee you wrote it so well!

though i am now very sad it hasnt been finished :( but it's so amazing i don't even care that much. :D